Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser (50552 Views)

Afghanistan Crisis: Lauretta Onochie Reacts 'Let's Guard Our Utterances' / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by hammerVJ: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
AfroKnight:

Ignoramus.

Your guy was on their radar from his first purchase. Nobody brings huge sums of cash into the American economy without them opening a file on your head.

Your guy needs to prove that the NGOs were not used to launder money. Finish.

If any government should be blamed, it would be GEJ for not covering his tracks however well they could. Not like the FG could do anything once the transfers had been made.

Clannish mentality has blinded you and other bigots like you.
[/s]

u people should keep going to open your yansh for the white man in America.

I am sure, he sees u differently from the Negros on his plantation farm.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
RTSC:

If you can point where I Mention a particular tribe, then show me.

NA guilty conscience go finish you.

Who the cap fits.
Oga you're guilty. A respectable someone like you should not always jump out to defend someone all because of tribe. Some people are playing on your emotions and you're falling for it. This is not an Igbo thing, but a man who didn't cover his tracks well. Onyeama should have consulted other fraudulent Nigerians before he jumped into doing business with the Americans. Today may be Onyeama, tomorrow may be an Otedola. But I still maintain that Onyeama remains innocent until proven guilty. Many of us don't know that the Americans are coming full force on Nigerian businessmen.
This was similar to how the northerners mocked Invictus until Mompha got his own gbege.
You shouldn't allow IPOB members use Onyeama's case as a propaganda tool to gain grounds.
The Yoruba tribalist fanning this nonsens with their foolishness do not know the disadvantages it will have on them in the long run. This nonsense should stop.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
LegendHero:

Rubbish, do you know Boeing also owns 80% stakes in the Brazilian Embraer jet company?

So technically Americans own Embraer too!

Since 80% is greater than 100% pls going on with your rubbishy rubbish......
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by joe120120(m): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
SaviMedia:
Lauretta Onochie, aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, have asked Chief Allen Onyema, CEO of Air Peace Airline to return to the United State of America to face those who indicted him for money laundering.

It could be recalled that the US Attorney General’s office in Georgia had in a press release alleged that Onyema along with his airline’s Chief of Administration and Finance, Ejiroghene Eghagha, had been charged to court for falsifying documents and money laundering.

Both were accused of moving more than $20 million from Nigeria through US banks in a scheme “involving false documents based on the purchase of airplanes,” the US indictment said.

Onochie, who through her post said President Buhari has no hands in the travails of Chief Allen Onyema said "American laws go after those who BREAK them", therefore, Onyema should go and clarify his name.

Read her full tweets below...

1. I do not understand what Pres. @MBuhari has to do with Mr. Onyema of Airpeace being indicted and charged in the USA.

According to our Attorney General, the Fed. Govt. has not even been informed of the situation.

American laws go after those who BREAK them
What a man sows....

2. How much has Nigeria invested in the Niger Delta Amnesty Programme, NDDC & 13% derivation funds? All, mostly in a black hole Do we know the extent of poverty, ignorance & disease in the Niger Delta? Please let America too help us see how Niger Delta underdeveloped Niger Delta

3. Those of us from the Niger Delta who are the direct beneficiaries of the sufferings that emanated from the looting of our wealth, will tackle them. It's our war that is being fought. Laws, Nigerian or American, go after those who break them so we must mind our business. QED!

4. We are smarter now than ever before. Gradually, the scales of tribalism, religious affinity and political loyalty, are falling off our eyes and being replaced by Nigerianism. ��Nigerians are not keen on tales by the moonlight. Let him Return to America and face his accusers!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1198560695853424641

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2019/11/24/go-to-america-and-face-your-accusers-presidency-tells-onyema/

this woman is a curse
ashawo 360 .
she has only life in gmb govt after than what else for her ?but to old bus...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by LegendHero(m): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sagay212:

Even if every niger deltan come out to say Onyema took part of their money, the ipod miscreants will still face Yorubas. When asari dokubo called them slaves to ijaws, they were shivering and could not face him. Instead they turned to Yorubas and blamed Yorubas for dokubos insults.

Even if Jesus Christ comes to Nigeria today and say the glaring truth about this airpeace and USA saga, the ipods will still blame Yorubas for it. They have been programmed to always blame yorubas.
They know deep down in their evil minds that the Yorubas are the only people that can tolerate their nonsense. They know we are their big brothers and will always accept them no matter how fool.ish they behave.

I was shocked when I saw them blame the Yorubas on the first thread!

What is the correlation between USA and the Yorubas that made them pin it on us. That is exactly what made the Yorubas react on here and I hate how this is gradually turning to a tribal bashing.

We all don't need to go this lane. We should stand in solidarity with Onyeoma but he too must clear the air and go to USA to defend himself.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
This woman dey fall hands o. SMH
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Harlem2(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
UdechiHD:
Oga you're guilty. A respectable someone like you should not always jump out to defend someone all because of tribe. Some people are playing on your emotions and you're falling for it. This is not an Igbo thing, but a man who didn't play his game. Onyeama should have consulted other fraudulent Nigerians before he jumped into doing business with the Americans.
You shouldn't allow IPOB members use Onyeama's case as a propaganda tool to gain grounds.
The Yoruba tribalist fanning this nonsens with their foolishness do not know the disadvantages it will have on them in the long run. This nonsense should stop.

You guys dragged Yoruba in to this
Why accusing us for trying to bring your brother down

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by adekolaelect(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
RTSC:

I am still looking for your reply to your fellow sub humanoids hating a man because he is not Yoruba.
They are all over the thread.

A man that employs hundreds of your people.

A man far less corrupt than your lord and master tinubu.

You are not only a hypocrite and a bigot, you are also a classless clown.
see another fruadster s gang with petty comments to cover his fried in crime !!!! I beg go meet America to defend your friend /hero or to go and defend himself in America not here in Nigeria .OK don't disturb us here.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Ruggedniggaone: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerVJ:
I SAY, THE PERSECUTION OF IGBO IN NIGERIA AND THE BLOOD OUR PEOPLE HAVE SHED IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ANY SANE IGBO PERSON TO KNOW NIGERIA IS A CURSE AND NOT FOR US.

AIR PEACE CRIME WAS GOING TO COLLECT NIGERIANS IN SOUTH AFRICA.

HAD HE CONTINUED WITH HIS BUSINESS, NOBODY WAS LOOKING HIS WAY.
bro stop disgracing yourself upandown stop supporting criminal stop being sentimental it can give you high blood pressure nobody force you to stay in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by LegendHero(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Since 80% is greater than 100% pls going on with your rubbishy rubbish......

If someone owns 80%, you should know the remaining 20% is left for others.

I am not your enemy bro. I am just trying to correct your assertions that USA were after him because he ditched Boeing airlines for Embraer.

Why should they be angry when they own both Boeing and Embraer

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Kingkzee(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Normal

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by ecclize: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
RTSC:

When onyema has sort himself out, you should kill yourself.

u can do better... i pray he gets out of it, if his clean...
but as for u, u will continue wailing till thy kingdom come.
because Yoruba will never cease to be ur problem

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Ayoefa: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
RTSC:
That is the only thing he can do.

He is not a citizen of Russia, or China.

Go to america, get good lawyers, negotiate with the US government, pay your fines and shame the haters.

Pay fines for criminal FELONY offenses? You must think this is igboshere court where useless judges give prison terms with option of fine. No way bro....you do the crime, you must do the TIME.

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by AfroKnight: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerVJ:
[s][/s]

u people should keep going to one your yansh for the white man in America.

I am sure, he sees u any differently from the Negros on his plantation farm.

As expected, bigotry cannot stand up to reason.

You are just another alarmist concocting conspiracy theories for feeble minds like yours to wànk to.

Were it not for exam malpractice, you wouldn’t have an education. Your type cannot do business in a sane environment. You must always run afoul of the law with your institutionalised sharp practices.

Bow your head in shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by ZooOga: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
this article/link is a few years old but very enlightening compared to current events.

Kingsley Kuku And Business Partner Floats Airline With Fraud Proceed From Amnesty Programme

Diepreye Jackson Dikibo

Spokesman, Ex Militant Leaders Forum
Niger Delta

http://www.theparadigmng.com/2014/07/08/kingsley-kuku-and-business-partner-floats-airline-with-fraud-proceed-from-amnesty-programme/

Kingsley Kuku and Allen Onyema with President Obama and VP Biden during Obama’s second inauguration party

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by CanadaOrBust: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Xpol:
Even if onyeama is corrupt I doubt if the corruption can reach the like of Tinubu, OBJ, GEJ, ATIKU and you that is reading my post if given the same opportunity like them. I hope I’ve not made hate speech soooo.

Yeah, but he broke the most important rule:
DON’T GET CAUGHT!!

They already stole the money without being caught. Why not just chill and enjoy the money instead of getting entangled in American banking laws

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Johans1991: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Multiplier7:

Yea...Tell me, when MTN had issues here in Nigeria about illegal movement of money, Did there government ask them to go and settle there case? No. Their President came and we didn't here anything even uptill date.

Let me just believe that it is still too early to judge. But we are all watching.
MTN was not fraud. They were owing,not fraud. Onyeama case is fraud and nobody will to b associated with fraud except those people that sees crime (fraud) like a form of smartness.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by hammerVJ: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
AfroKnight:

As expected, bigotry cannot stand up to reason.

You are just another alarmist concocting conspiracy theories for feeble minds like yours to wànk to.

Were it not for exam malpractices, you wouldn’t have an education. Your type cannot do business in a sane environment. You must always run afoul of the law with your institutionalised sharp practices.

Cover your head in shame.

NIGERIA IS NOT WORKING.

IT HAS NOT WORKED AND CANNOT WORK.

WAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?

IS ALLEN AN AMERICA CITIZEN?

Y SHOULD A GOVERNMENT BE SENDING THEIR CITIZEN TO ANOTHER MAN COUNTRY.

IF ALLEN HAD GONE TO AMERICA TO WORK, THEY WOULD HAVE DEPORTED HIM BACK TO NIGERIA, SO Y WOULD A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT KNOWING THE FACT OR CONDUCTING INVESTIGATION, DIRECT ITS CITIZEN TO GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY, WHERE US AND UK WILL BE PROTECTING THEIR CITIZEN REGARDLESS OF THE ALLEGATION,.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Emilokoiyawon: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerVJ:
I SAY, THE PERSECUTION OF IGBO IN NIGERIA AND THE BLOOD OUR PEOPLE HAVE SHED IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ANY SANE IGBO PERSON TO KNOW NIGERIA IS A CURSE AND NOT FOR US.
AIR PEACE CRIME WAS GOING TO COLLECT NIGERIANS IN SOUTH AFRICA.
HAD HE CONTINUED WITH HIS BUSINESS, NOBODY WAS LOOKING HIS WAY.

Yes o! my brother. The Yoruba people in charge of the US Justice Department are targeting Igbos day and night. I want Mazi Kanu to expose these Yoruba members of the United States government.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Sagay212: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerVJ:

NIGERIA WILL END, WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT.

IT WILL NOT END WELL.

Yes it will not end well for you cursed ipod miscreants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by unbitchable(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
RTSC:

Shut up clown.

More Yorubas are eating from air peace than you can fathom.

Onyema is more valuable to your Yoruba people than you will ever be.

He just recently made one Yoruba Lady the captain of the first all female flight crew in Nigeria history.

He has added more value to your Yoruba people than you and all your ancestors combined.
You people should borrow yourselves some sense whenever you open your mouth to talk. How can he be more valuable to the Yoruba than his ibo folks who constitutes more than half of his backroom staffs. The lady captain in question proved her mettle in the course of her duty. His management deemed her fit, hence her being employed. Airpeace has reportedly had series of crash landing on several occasions due to technical glitches. The lady captain had once saved many lives on board Airpeace solely as a result of her expertise and was applauded by Nigerians. She has earned every ounce of respect working for Airpeace. Onyeama has never done Anything for the Yoruba people. He is a business man, lately a fraud, who makes his money from his Yoruba plane passengers including other Nigerians who patronize his business.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by CanadaOrBust: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ayoefa:

Pay fines for criminal FELONY offenses? You must think this is igboshere court where useless judges give prison terms with option of fine. No way bro....you do the crime, you must do the TIME.

But they will offer u plea bargain if they know their case is not strong enough - except that in this case it seems they know they have a very strong case

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by OldBeer: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
LollipopCandy:
Get your children educational android tablets@N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact
Nairalanders this person is a scammer.

Stay away.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by willybaby(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
DonCaxton:
Wow...this woman has mastered the art of simple talks. Wonderful.
She just speaks...and then later, perhaps think about it. She's a queen.
Look at how she linked Jeffreys case with poverty in the Niger Delta. Wunderbar.

For high scores in IELTS, send a mail to editus dot ng at gmail dot com if you're in Lagos. A competent private tutor will respond immediately. Don't take that exam more than once.
wow and u just tackled her without trying to understand her words more, it's believed onyeama made his billions from niger Delta amnesty programs and Niger Delta.. collecting billions and not doing wah it was intended for

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Emilokoiyawon: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerVJ:

NIGERIA WILL END, WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT.

IT WILL NOT END WELL.

Yes o! Nigeria we end because an Igbo thief Onyema has been exposed by Hausa Fulani and Yoruba people in charge of the US Justice Department.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by hammerVJ: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
Emilokoiyawon:

Yes o! my brother. The Yoruba people in charge of the US Justice Department are targeting Igbos day and night. I want Mazi Kanu to expose these Yoruba members of the United States government.
[/s]

I HAVE NOTICED YOUR TIGER SCRATCH FACE.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by bigtt76(f): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
I got no reason to 'bad belle' the man I only stated possible outcome of his failure to go defend himself chikena cheesy

Guyman02:

E no go work for bad belle people like you embarassed
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Amarabae(f): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
Why all dis noise?
Let him go and face his accusers and clear his name.
Simple stuff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by lormarx: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm
Lauretta Onochieee
Thank God say no be Adesina or Garba.
think she talks too much for the little post she sit on
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
LegendHero:

I was shocked when I saw them blame the Yorubas on the first thread!

What is the correlation between USA and the Yorubas that made them pin it on us. That is exactly what made the Yorubas react on here and I hate how this is gradually turning to a tribal bashing.

We all don't need to go this lane. We should stand in solidarity with Onyeoma but he too must clear the air and go to USA to defend himself.
The blame game is vice versa. Every action will trigger a reaction. Didn't I tell many of you stubborn ones that IPOB always find holes to gain relevance? If your people are smart they shouldn't have jumped into declaring a man guilty even before his trial. This is an allegation and Onyeama remains innocent until proven guilty. Many of you are far worst than IPOB, and even far gullible.
Sense should have made you realize that IPOB members began this tribal defence as a political tool to prove why every Igbo patriotic Nigerian should support Biafra. Allen Onyeama's predicament has help them leverage on that mission, and Nnamdi Kanu is sitting somewhere laughing his ass on how foolish you Yoruba's have helped in this propaganda.
IPOB always wants to be talked about, they want the attention and Yoruba itchy fingers tribalist are really helping.
You guys should be smart for God sake.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser by hammerVJ: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
Amarabae:
Why all dis noise?
Let him go and face his accusers and clear his name.
Simple stuff

IS HE A US CITIZEN?

DOES HE NOT HAVE A GOVERNMENT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Polling Unit At Ika North-East / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.