Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? (3273 Views)

Is She Cheating On Me Or About To??(pics Included) / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by Hypnotise: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
You should have a way of measuring how loose it is the next time tgen you'll know
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by MrSly(m): 1:47am On Nov 26, 2019
2SWT:
For real?

I seriously pity the girl allowed a guy who thinks like you to deflower her.

If you think she's cheating why not talk about it with her instead of asking total strangers?
Sometimes it seems something is paining them girls head.
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by NiCurious: 1:57am On Nov 26, 2019
No way to tell if she's cheating by asking a forum of strangers, but--
When she first had sex, she was quite possibly tense and nervous and tight. Now she is getting relaxed and enjoying it more. Degree of arousal and engorgement affect how tight she feels, and also at what point in her menstrual cycle she's at.
Just because she isn't as tight as formerly, why do you assume she is sleeping with someone else? Supposing having sex permanently widened the vagina (which it doesn't)--why would it be your first assumption it's someone else's penis than yours, that is doing the widening

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by LawyerLomo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
bodaola:
I deflowered my girlfriend early August, i could recall how tight her pussy use to be... Now i noticed her pussy is loose on like before.... Could she be cheating

Plz tell me based on experience and don't mind how I'm gonna feel. Tell me the truth straight...

Thank You all!

Haaa!
it's simple!

person way get big dick don help you open ham. After you don show her how sex sweet, or either way, she is might have been using Love Machine
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by Lordbucci2: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
bodaola:
I deflowered my girlfriend early August, i could recall how tight her pussy use to be... Now i noticed her pussy is loose on like before.... Could she be cheating

Plz tell me based on experience and don't mind how I'm gonna feel. Tell me the truth straight...

Thank You all!
. If she cheat , is it ur bizness? Na ur wife??
Re: Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
haaaaa maybe she don dey do Ashi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only: Guys, What Nickname Does Ur Girl Call Ur Bleeping Tool? / Why You Can Never Break Free From Masturbation / "I Wants A Broke Guy, Rich Men Are Arrogant", Says A Lady Looking For Poor Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.