Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (54139 Views)

Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by TedLawrence(f): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin President Buhari will stay in office beyond 2023 and nobody can or will do anything.

imb-ecile...
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by airbrush: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2019
LabDNA:

Don't hate the player, hate the game. No more emotions.
Ndigbo are simply asking you to eat a bigger frog since you refuse to take their advice when they you warned about the poisonous frog you swore that you must eat in 2015 and 2019.

whenever you need any dirt job there is an ibo man who will do it for you
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by executive12: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2019
This man needs to be thoroughly beaten up by his people in Ebonyi State.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Bimpe29: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2019
Arrant nonsense.
Ridiculous eye service.
Suicidal political joke.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by lequama10: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2019
Yes oo, they can both leave, we only need people with brains and solutions here in Abuja abeg.. there will be 3 set of people available when naija gets better, the onlookers, the runaways/complainers and the participants: those who will share stories of how they took action and fail several times but at the end prevails, those who won.. let them choose their sides. We all have a part to play, either u be à part of those who causes the problem or those who handles the problem.. #shallom..
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by AFRlCA: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2019
izzou:
grin

Hypocrite angry

Eye service dingbat angry

Even Buhari has made it clear that he is not interested

You're ignorant.

Buhari also said he's not running for election in 2015 but later ran, he also said he will do 1 tenor during his campaign in 2015 now he's at the 2nd tenor.

Stop believing politicians

2 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by AFRlCA: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2019
Malocity:
Just simply make it a lifetime stuff and stop this trash.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by ibietela2(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2019
izzou:
grin

Hypocrite angry

Eye service dingbat angry

Even Buhari has made it clear that he is not interested

That is just a cover
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by ibietela2(m): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2019
TheTrueSeeker:
The suit will be dismissed with cost against the Applicant.
Stupid Suit...!!! Civilized democratic Nations still do terms for Presidency how much more learners like us..!!

You don't change the goal post at the middle of the march.

Courts (The Judiciary) don't compel the NASS (Legislators) to amend the Constitution, they only interpret the law....!!!

The term in the constitution has no ambiguity and is not a birthright of any individual.
If two term is against your fundamental right then, you are free to create your own country...!!! Planet MARS may be suitable...!!!

They (Legislators) carry out such amendments based on their legislative duties raise among themselves which then is subject to majority vote

You forgot they own the legislators?
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Cantonese: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2019
NgwalandAbia:
Just say a product of rape and unfortunate Ibo man not igbo want his blood line to continue ruling his ass and his family for another third term... Stupid and foolish efulefu.

May I just ask you what is the difference between Ibo and Igbo? Kindly enlighten us.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by nku5: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2019
russellino:

South. Don't deceive yourself

Southern APC o. There is a difference. No join the two together.

1 Like

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by MoIbrahim: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2019
Nonsense and ingredient! undecided
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Tonytonic(m): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Hahaha.something u denied OBJ, u wan chop am.wait oo.we are suffering and all this stupid people can think is a third term in office something that is unthinkable by a southern. shebi na because we Neva begin plan for this stupid leaders na him make them get mouth hmm.we are not fools oo.keep pushing us to the wall, one day u will be consumed.bush meat go pursue Hunter very soon.keep hunting and killing us with bad governance.the tide will change soon because I know God can not b mocked.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by hurlar2014(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2019
Mumu Igbo, we are in together all of us go suffer together.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Emmykonking01(m): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2019
i know that bubu ll run for the third term
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by rolams(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2019
anonimi:

Are we, the people, not even more mad for allowing them to lead us

I am telling you. But most of them forced their way

1 Like

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2019
Cantonese:

May I just ask you what is the difference between Ibo and Igbo? Kindly enlighten us.

Ibos are those with strange ancestry while Igbos are the true pure race from Chukwu Okike Abiama.. God the Great.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2019
Greenback:

You are not above the law.

Rubbish.

Do you know the meaning of a question mark after a statement?

Besides, the person I quoted is above the law abi?
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2019
What i am getting from this is that a Southerner will not be the president of naija come 2023...

Hmmm... this is getting interesting grin grin
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by nku5: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2019
FrLukas:

Just imagine it was a Yoruba man that pulled this stunt...

You can see how quiet the thread is now.

APC Igbos like this Enya clown and Joe Igbokwe that has said he has no tribe have been disowned by us long ago. But I thought you all liked these Igbo APC members before. Wetin happen grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by TheTrueSeeker: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Iolo:

Suit should rightly be dismissed and the litigant fined heavily for wasting the courts time. Why didn’t he channel this by sponsoring a bill in parliament? Too many educated illiterates in this country.

Exactly...!!!
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by ladyn4real(f): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2019
Chisos
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2019
tonye33:
Like if he wants to rule again anybody can stop him.

Y'all praying for a better Nigeria should give up. The strength you use in praying for Nigeria, use it to pray for a better you.

Nigeria is far gone

Bitter Truth

1 Like

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2019
Coming from an ibo man, wonders shall never end, ipob e rats come n carry your brother o.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2019
nku5:

APC Igbos like this Enya clown and Joe Igbokwe that has said he has no tribe have been disowned by us long ago. But I thought you all liked these Igbo APC members before. Wetin happen grin

You are quoting the wrong person dude.

Read my earlier comments and know where I stand concerning Nigerian politics.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Cantonese: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2019
NgwalandAbia:

Ibos are those with strange ancestry while Igbos are the true pure race from Chukwu Okike Abiama.. God the Great.

Your words are neither here nor there bro. Where can you find those with strange ancestry? What makes their ancestry strange? Where can you find the "true pure race"? What makes their ancestry "true pure"? Do you want to tell us that some were not created by Chukwu Okike Abiama? Please be very clear.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by kikake: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2019
Emedu:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/allow-buhari-governors-for-third-term-apc-member-tells-nass-attorney-general.html

An eeeeeeediot wants his name to be heard, you complied with him by publishing this bunkum here.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Cantonese:

Your words are neither here nor there bro. Where can you find those with strange ancestry? What makes their ancestry strange? Where can you find the "true pure race"? What makes their ancestry "true pure"? Do you want to tell us that some were not created by Chukwu Okike Abiama? Please be very clear.

Sake knowledge from the most high. The response above is all what you need Son!!.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by vezycash(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2019
I've said this already since September

vezycash:
Third term agenda
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by kikake: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
Today I met my former neighbour who left Abuja unannounced and disappeared.
I asked him where he is now.
Guess his answer?

Cameroon!

He said he needed to live a normal life so he just had to leave Nigeria and go

ANYWHERE.

I learnt it's now most dangerous to leave Abuja to any direction in Nigeria, be it for the west, north, east or south.

Nigerians gave their country to a clique which has more allegiance to Niger Republic than to Nigeria.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by AFRlCAN: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2019
AFRlCA:

You're ignorant.

Buhari also said he won't running for election in 2015 but later ran, he also said he will do 1 tenor during his campaign in 2015 now he's at the 2nd tenor.

Stop believing politicians

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter / The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) / Officials Seen Exchanging Ballot Boxes Into A Private Car In Abuja. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.