Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,116 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (54173 Views)

Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by ofwest47(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
for corruption to be fought to the last person Buhari/ Osinbajo needs the third level

2 Likes

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Leo588(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Selfish set of people, later they will say its the voice of the masses
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Numerouno94(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
olutop:

I thought Buhari once said he is not interested in 2nd term and he latter went on to rig himself in for the 2nd term....Trust any politician at your own peril.
Exactly my point. Buhari might even b d one pushin dis 3rd tenure of a tin underground.

1 Like

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by ayemip(m): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
They have started again o. Plz I don't feel like commenting now
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by micflo28(m): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Premised on what achievement. Will you torture us to death with a mad cow that missed vaccination and bulldozed into Aso rock to lead us?. Obasanjo will feel cheated with this Nimrods statement.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Btruth: 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
....when this honorables eat belleful finish, they start to misbehave. Chai! the man is under spell.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Godhatesodomy: 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wow

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by ilohvictor(m): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
I am a software developer...call me for any application you have been dreaming about...whatever you need, website or any app..i write Angular/React and Spring for the backend --08168566502
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by yemite1925: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
This one needs to be killed by a life bullet. Oloribuku
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Alphaeli1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Pinkybush: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
As a true moslem man who is enjoying this administration, I concur to Enya's call. I use to buy a bag of rice before #12,000, but since this administration came in, today I've now step-up with a bag for #24,000. This means double of what I used to buy before our god mr. 'integrity' became president. Thank you Enya!
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Southsoul: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Emedu:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/allow-buhari-governors-for-third-term-apc-member-tells-nass-attorney-general.html
I am really not getting this at all you mean after just few months away from 2019general election 3rd term I am now in severe pain as to why this country is still bearing her name
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Southsoul: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
That guy was bribed or threaten to do that trust me like seriously he confess to me privately in the beer parlour
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by ussv: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Blood of Jesus !!! The devil is a liar !!!
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Biafra fraudster
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by ud4u: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Na wetin we use our head carry
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yenny4real:
You people are thinking this third term is a joke or unachievable goal. Remember your Senate president said all the president requests will be granted. The possibility is very high.

APC do not have the numbers to change the constitution to allow 3rd term
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Okoroawusa: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jidibia:

Please incase he gives u his address in Cameroun, endeavor to share it here so we can come squat too.
LoL
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Okoroawusa: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Will buhari be alive by 2023?
Will you?
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Will you?

Yep, by the grace of Chi-ukwu Abiama.

But the ones trying to destroy Nigeria like okoroawusa and the Daura President will go by the way or abacha
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by kleverley(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
Waking up each day,listening and watching things happening in this country really pisses me off
The kind of people we share the same nationality with gives me concern.

This set up is really messed up

We're backwards in this country,listen to what a sane person is agitating for
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
It is the same buhari that said (in tears) 2011 was his last contest
Babaken:
my friend do you believe what those politician say is he not the same buhari that say he is not interested in second tenure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Okoroawusa: 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Yep, by the grace of Chi-ukwu Abiama.

But the ones trying to destroy Nigeria like okoroawusa and the Daura President will go by the way or abacha
Ijikwanu ahu?

I don't need to waste my time with you
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Mide1234567(m): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2019
SHOP AND SHIP ON YOUR FAVOURITE ONLINE STORE *EBAY*

SECURED SHIPPING.

eBay checkout @320/$

Contact me on WhatsApp : 08144964597
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Ijikwanu ahu?

I don't need to waste my time with you

Awusa-afonja Run away from here
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by neesaga: 12:09am On Nov 25, 2019
Now we know the import of Hate Speech Bill. It is becoming obvious.

We will fight with the last of everything we have to ensure that not only will this agenda fail but that sponsors regret their respective actions.

It is a point to save this country.

Enough is enough as sitting on defense is no longer a virtue.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 25, 2019
You can always rely on Ibos to carry out the dirtiest and the most reprehensible hatchet-jobs in Nigerian politics.

Today we remember Arthur Nzeribe & his ABN (Association for Better Nigeria) who worked with Babangida to scuttle the June 12 elections, and Daniel Kanu's YEAA (Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha).
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by lexy2014: 12:25am On Nov 25, 2019
izzou:
grin

Hypocrite angry

Eye service dingbat angry

Even Buhari has made it clear that he is not interested

Do u think d guy is doing eye service without d backing of buhari? Do u still take buhari for his words? Am amazed that u still do
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by bubu2019: 12:40am On Nov 25, 2019
Okoroawusa:

He didn't give you his address in Cameroon so that you can go n squat with him?
boy you want to sqaut with him right?
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by WELEBOO(m): 12:43am On Nov 25, 2019
VERY VERY KINDERGARTEN AND STUPID THOUGHT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram / Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.