Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande (920 Views)

2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by thenignews44: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande

Read on:
https://www.thenignews.com/2019/11/2023-northerners-will-only-vote-for.html?m=1
Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by jahsharon: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
The old fool is showing early signs of chronic madness
Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by Smalldick123(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
No be lie. All because they enjoy more than south. That is why sense is far from them
Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by starpon1: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
To your tent oh isreal. Dat will be d outcome of 2023 general election

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
The north won't let you know that the middle belt (north central) never agrees with the core north.....in fact the south has a huge influence on the north central and the political machinery of states like kogi and kwara is actually controlled by the Lagos man.....Plateau doesn't not like the core north....benue has problem with the hausa/Fulani...my point is that the north cannot win an election alone, they have never done that and I don't think it will happen anytime soon...the problem is that the south is not united. .those four northern states mentioned above are only northern on paper, in reality a southern candidate can defeat a northern candidate....kindly add taraba ...

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by chinjo(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
The game ahead of 2023 is becoming clearer now. South East and South South understood this game long time ago. Only the south west did not or deliberately refused to understand it. It is all about Northern agenda

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by LabDNA: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ok
Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by Rekhina(f): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Upworkwriter007:
The north won't let you know that the middle belt (north central) never agrees with the core north.....in fact the south has a huge influence on the north central and the political machinery of states like kogi and kwara is actually controlled by the Lagos man.....Plateau doesn't not like the core north....benue has problem with the hausa/Fulani...my point is that the north cannot win an election alone, they have never done that and I don't think it will happen anytime soon...the problem is that the south is not united. .those four northern states mentioned above are only northern on paper, in reality a southern candidate can defeat a northern candidate
So u mean middle belt will vote yorubas who mocked Dem during fulani slaughter

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by LabDNA: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hehehehe...I keep laughing at those who think Osibanjo or Tinubu will get into presidency.
Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Here we go again......when did the Yoruba's mock them ooo....so they'll rather vote another Fulani/Hausa who according to you ..slaughtered them?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
LabDNA:
Hehehehe...I keep laughing at those who think Osibanjo or Tinubu will get into presidency.
I keep laughing at those who think they can't.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by LegendHero(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Rekhina:

Where do you always get your news?

Do you even know the Yoruba speaking areas are also part of markup of the middle belt (North Central)?

Also what do Yorubas stand to gain if the middle belt people are slaughtered?

Are you sure you are alright?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by LegendHero(m): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
LabDNA:

So if Tinubu and Osinbajo did not get the presidency, how does that benefits you?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by Rekhina(f): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Upworkwriter007:

Here we go again......when did the Yoruba's mock them ooo....so they'll rather vote another Fulani/Hausa who according to you ..slaughtered them?
banza shaaaasha !

Don't ask me stupid questions! Daniska
Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by Omoodua007: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
Let him continue this statement
It gives the noise makers more tempos to be vp 2023 instead of president
Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by Rekhina(f): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
LegendHero:

Where do you always get your news?

Do you even know there are huge numbers of Yorubas in the middle belt?
yes i know my dear!
Yorubas in Jos

Yorubas in Tiv

Yorubas in mumuye

Yorubas in Kogi(2%)

Don't quote me again next time,we aren't class ok
Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by LabDNA: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
LegendHero:

So if Tinubu and Osinbajo did not get the presidency, how does that benefits you?

Exactly what you benefitted by deriding the East by telling us 'We will never an Igbo man' since 1999 even after they voted you twice.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by LegendHero(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
LabDNA:

Exactly what you benefitted by deriding the East by telling us 'We will never an Igbo man' since 1999 even after they voted you twice.

Alright continue antagonizing Tinubu and Osinbajo.

Good luck in your quest!
Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by LabDNA: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
LegendHero:

Alright continue antagonizing Tinubu and Osinbajo.

Good luck in your quest!

Lol..It is not antagonism, it is equity. You get as much as you give.

The East have supported the SW before. Every region has competent leaders that can rule this country and it is only right and just that the East takes their turn.

It will help quench the pent-up anger has built up in the East over the years and threatening to destabilize the country.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by LegendHero(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
LabDNA:

The East have supported the SW before. Every region have competent leader that can rule this country and it is only right and just that the East takes their turn.

It will help quench the pent-up anger has built up in the East over the years and threatening to destabilize the country.

But you’re using the wrong means to achieve your aim and that has a counter-effect on your goals.

If you keep antagonizing Tinubu/Osinbajo online, you will keep making the reserved Yorubas take side coz they will not be indifferent anymore.

The effect is that rather than rally the Yorubas for an Igbo cause, you will be creating more enmity and the Igbo presidency will continue to be a mirage.

You can use your precious time to sell the candidacy of an Igbo man instead. Don’t you think that will be a better cause?
Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by seunmsg(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
The people that avoided this thread � https://www.nairaland.com/5544638/atiku-cheat-ndigbo-again-churchill will all gather here to spew nonsense.

Yahaya Kwande is an irrelevant Atiku asslicker doing the usual dirty work for his paymaster. His opinion is irrelevant.

If PDP likes, let them give their ticket to Atiku, that is there problem. APC will zone its presidential ticket to the south and still win the election.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by oyatz(m): 6:19am On Nov 25, 2019
You don't know that LabDNA guy has a rabid hatred for the Yorubas because he wrongly assume that keeping the Yorubas down will elevate the Igbos in the political equation of Nigeria.

LegendHero:

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by LabDNA: 6:24am On Nov 25, 2019
oyatz:
You don't know that LabDNA guy has a rabid hatred for the Yorubas because he wrongly assume that keeping the Yorubas down will elevate the Igbos in the political equation of Nigeria.

You are just being emotional, so asking for equity mean I hate yoruba?

I have voted for yoruba president twice, has anybody in your lineage ever voted an Igbo man?

I'm sure you were old enough in 1999 and 2003 to be self-aware. Can you swear that right in your father's house, you've never said or heard anti-Igbo statements like... 'A fe Ijoba Ibo', ' Awa ole odibo fun Ibo', 'Ibo ole gba Ijoba' during discussion of politics? Can you swear?

Asking that yoruba should vote Igbo, since Igbo have voted yoruba is hate?

Pure nincompoopery!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by oyatz(m): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2019
I think you should ought to be more matured in your response than dishing insults out to me.

Any one conversant with your history on this forum will make the same conclusion.

Antagonizing Yorubas is a very wrong way to get the Yorubas to support your (Igbo) candidate.

Instead of you to rally round an Igbo presidential candidate and project him to the nation, you spend your time and energy telling anyone who cares to listen why a Yoruba man must not become a President in 2023.

Anyway,

'Once has God spoken and twice have I heard that power belongs to God'

LabDNA:

You are just being emotional, so asking for equity mean I hate yoruba?

I have voted for yoruba president twice, has anybody in your lineage ever voted an Igbo man?

I'm sure you were old enough in 1999 and 2003 to be self-aware. Can you swear that right in your father's house, you've never said or heard anti-Igbo statements like... 'A fe Ijoba Ibo', ' Awa ole odibo fun Ibo', 'Ibo ole gba Ijoba' during discussion of politics? Can you swear?

Asking that yoruba should vote Igbo, since Igbo have voted yoruba is hate?

Pure nincompoopery!
Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by meccuno: 6:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Legend Hero...... grin
Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by izombie(m): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2019
The yorubas think otherwise. They think the north will vote a yoruba candidate in 2023 and abandon a northern candidate. I laugh in kuvuki.
Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by myobjective: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2019
LabDNA:

The East have supported the SW before. Every region has competent leaders that can rule this country and it is only right and just that the East takes their turn.

When have they ever supported any Yoruba candidates?

The east can't blackmail Yoruba to support them when in reality they are mischievous and hateful.

The future of the Yorubas depends on them and not on se inconsequential hateful igbos of nairaland that like to talk and abuse other unnecessarily.
Re: 2023: Northerners Will Only Vote For Northener, Not Party –ACF Chairman, Kwande by izombie(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2019
myobjective:

When have they ever supported any Yoruba candidates?

The east can't blackmail Yoruba to support them when in reality they are mischievous and hateful.

The future of the Yorubas depends on them and not on se inconsequential hateful igbos of nairaland that like to talk and abuse other unnecessarily.
thank you very much. Igbos don't want the presidency but yorubas do. Igbos only want one thing and that is referendum. Since you guys want the preaidency i wonder where you'll get the votes to win against a northerner without the inconsequential igbo votes. The north will continue to rule until you guys get sense. Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Media Houses To Address Nigeria's President As 'dictator Buhari' Henceforth / Trump Confirms Calling Buhari . To Send 200 Ventilators To Nigeria / Muslim Imam Marry A Man In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.