Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,109 members, 7,849,460 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term (3856 Views)

Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU / Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC / What Obasanjo, Buhari Should Do – Bode George Reacts To Ex-president’s Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2019
itsme01:

the fact that Ndi Marginalisation, Ndi Invictcus Onyeama Ndi Kerosine Ikpeazu are suffering doesnt mean The Great Yorubas are suffering
, we know thats why you migrate to southwest because we have 10 state 9 in the north and one in the southeast that are extremely poor while every other state in southwest is doing great economically

nbs state and Poverty level

Sokoto 82%
Katsina
Adamawa 74.2%
Gombe 73.2%
Jigawa 72.1%
Plateu 71%
Ebonyi 70%
Bauchi
Kebbi 72%
Zamfara 70.8%

while Lagos and Ogun accounts for over 70% of our non oil GDP the rest seem to be over comfortable with oil so they dont invest in seaports and things that would bring FDI

i see you are still bitter cos you havent being able to lick Tinubu's ass (cos thats your life ambition)
Ok Yorubas are enjoying, case closed! grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by itsme01: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Ok Yorubas are enjoying, case closed! grin

yeah cased closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2019
itsme01:

yeah cased closed
Yessoo..Igbos too are suffering your misrule. I'm not a hypocrite like you who even deny the children are suffering grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by itsme01: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Yessoo..Igbos too are suffering your misrule. I'm not a hypocrite like you who even deny the children are suffering grin

tribal marks are better than female genital mutilation

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2019
itsme01:

Those children look like the children of the fallen sky demon oduduwa grin

So your women don't circumcize, no wonder they are so Randy grin

No wonder one woman can have 5 kids from 5 different men grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by itsme01: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:

grin grin

i know you dont have a clitoris so you dont know how sweet sex is, if our women enjoy liberty and sex and they have kids for multiple men like the white it means we are liberal like the whites unlike you who cant enjoy sex because you were mutilated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by itsme01: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:

Gandollaar my love, are you still obsessed with my oga Tinubu.. since you told me you met him at a party and he spread you dollars on your chest you couldnt get you mind off him(who knows maybe you only saw it in ovation magazine)

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by seanmozilla: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Buhahahahaha grin

This one will require a special wailing form.

But they gave you all the juicy positions and portfolios and ministries nau, don't be greedy grin
What is this one saying tori olorun?
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by seanmozilla: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
What else can you say? Oju gbogbo yin ti laa grin

Buhari (SAWT) for 3rd term!! Enu oshey! grin
Well, maybe you don't know, I ain't supporting both crook and dullard. Make I tell you, if he likes, let him not leave there again. Na all of us e go affect. It's a matter of ''Heaven is falling, it's a concern for everybody''
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
itsme01:

Gandollaar my love, are you still obsessed with my oga Tinubu.. since you told me you met him at a party and he spread you dollars on your chest you couldnt get you mind off him(who knows maybe you only saw it in ovation magazine)
God forbid that Tinubu will spray me with his I'll gotten wealth! What I said was that he was spraying the yoruba women wearing " koste" jiggling for him grin right into their bras.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
itsme01:

grin grin

i know you dont have a clitoris so you dont know how sweet sex is, if our women enjoy liberty and sex and they have kids for multiple men like the white it means we are liberal like the whites unlike you who cant enjoy sex because you were mutilated
.. like the whites grin

I was mutilated but not completely so that I can still have some control grin

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Rekhina(f): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Haahhahahaha.. it's now dawning on you that you put yourself in a terrible mess right? Were you not warned? grin
nne translate pls I beg u by allah
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rekhina:
nne translate pls I beg u by allah
Allah (SAWT) bless you my sister!

Your fellow Yoruba mooslim was lamenting in his local dialect saying the folks here thought this matter was a joking matter. That by the time we understand the problems we put ourselves into with the present leadership, that only Allah (SAWT) can save the kwantry! grin
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Rekhina(f): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:

U don't know Dem , my brother's avoid those uncircumcised toilet infection tribe
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rekhina:
U don't know Dem , my brother's avoid those uncircumcised toilet infection tribe
Don't deny your yoruba mooslim brothers. Allah be with you.
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Rekhina(f): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
itsme01:

Sorry to burst ur bubbles ,
Ur tinubu has a faeces factory ,where he eats as many as he wants all for 2023 lolz ...
And pls Tell him to stop cutting Runsgirls breasts and genitals ,is so unbecoming of the cockroach with agbada spits .don't quote me ok

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Rekhina(f): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Don't deny your yoruba mooslim brothers. Allah be with you.
I may be a Moslem but am educated and I practice pour Islam as thought by sheikh omar sherriff of merierkh ,UAE...
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Bobrisky1: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

yeah cased closed
[/s]
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Rekhina(f): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Allah (SAWT) bless you my sister!

Your fellow Yoruba mooslim was lamenting in his local dialect saying the folks here thought this matter was a joking matter. That by the time we understand the problems we put ourselves into with the present leadership, that only Allah (SAWT) can save the kwantry! grin
Allah dosent answer dat kind of prayer grin grin
...I have a lil 'sister sephiya she will join me in my Dubai work , So Who cares if allaha sundiyya saves nigerie from quarani prophetised destruction ,

Pmb 2023
Insha allah

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Allah dosent answer dat kind of prayer grin grin
...I have a lil 'sister sephiya she will join me in my Dubai work , So Who cares if allaha sundiyya saves nigerie from quarani prophetised destruction ,

Pmb 2023
Insha allah
Exactly! Sai baber!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Bobrisky1: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by itsme01: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
.. like the whites grin

I was mutilated but not completely so that I can still have some control grin

can you just imagine, Ibo woman justifying her kinsmens babaric decission of genital mutilation by saying she has " some control " .. now ibo people are wiser than God that gave you clitoris and labia for maximum enjoyment , anyways that aside why not confess your love for my boss tinubu.. when will you admit that this constant trolling is just your own way of showing love

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Bobrisky1: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

can you just imagine, Ibo woman justifying her kinsmens babaric decission of genital mutilation by saying she has " some control " .. now ibo people are wiser than God that gave you clitoris and libia for maximum enjoyment , anyways that aside why not confess your love for my boss tinubu.. when will you admit that this constant trolling is just your own way of showing love
[/s]
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by itsme01: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Sorry to burst ur bubbles ,
Ur tinubu has a faeces factory ,where he eats as many as he wants all for 2023 lolz ...
And pls Tell him to stop cutting Runsgirls breasts and genitals ,is so unbecoming of the cockroach with agbada spits .don't quote me ok

mumu talk, why cant your kinsmen eat sheet too if that brings political sagacity, Amaratasha you better change before hate speech and social media bill get passed

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Bobrisky1: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

mumu talk, why cant your kinsmen eat sheet too if that brings political sagacity, Amaratasha you better change before hate speech and social media bill get passed
[/s]
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by fk001(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
HarunaWest:

you Put Allahu Akbar just to pass a point... Your sick gaskiya

She is not from north neither is she from SW, we all know the region she came from.

Don't mind her
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Bobrisky1: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

grin grin

[/s]
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Bobrisky1: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
itsme01:

can you just imagine, Ibo woman justifying her kinsmens babaric decission of genital mutilation by saying she has " some control " .. now ibo people are wiser than God that gave you clitoris and labia for maximum enjoyment , anyways that aside why not confess your love for my boss tinubu.. when will you admit that this constant trolling is just your own way of showing love
Yes self control is very necessary. Hope you saw the Babcock sex video grin

Na ya pipu grin
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by itsme01: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Yes self control is very necessary. Hope you saw the Babcock sex video grin

Na ya pipu grin

because her name was written on her head abi or the moaning was in yoruba language or isnt it in the same babcock that our son Davido Barbed Chioma with corck and made her abandon education

self control is a mind thing not vagina mutilation thing

anyways you keep ignoring your love for tinubu and i wonder why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Bobrisky1: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

because her name was written on her head abi or the moaning was in yoruba language or isnt it in the same babcock that our son Davido Barbed Chioma with corck and made her abandon education

self control is a mind thing not vagina mutilation thing

anyways you keep ignoring your love for tinubu and i wonder why
[/s]
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Lush100(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
why not, he should go for the eleventh term abi since constitution is no longer valid

Rekhina:
Buhari is a man full of selfless interest ,who is void of corruption.
Talk about transparency and diligency at work ,
Every good citizens of Nigeria should support this motive is good for the well being of this great nation and beyond ...

Allah akbaru
god bless pmb
Next level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa/fulani Contributes More In Lagos, Swest Economy Than The Igbos / Biafra: We Lost A Man But Destroyed A Platoon Before Retreating - BNG / Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.