Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term (3874 Views)

Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU / Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC / What Obasanjo, Buhari Should Do – Bode George Reacts To Ex-president’s Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by ATTemi: 2:01am On Nov 25, 2019
With a phone and N200 daily sub, you are entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by ALPHABASE: 2:20am On Nov 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Buhari is a man full of selfless interest ,who is void of corruption.
Talk about transparency and diligency at work ,
Every good citizens of Nigeria should support this motive is good for the well being of this great nation and beyond ...

Allah akbaru
god bless pmb
Next level
SAI BABA 2023 cool

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by ALPHABASE: 2:27am On Nov 25, 2019
LZAA:

This one no follow o grin
BABY BOY 2023 SAI BABA

SARRKI MADRIDGUY WALEDEJI OFFICIALGARRI OKOROAWUSA

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by LZAA: 5:20am On Nov 25, 2019
ALPHABASE:
BABY BOY 2023 SAI BABA

SARRKI MADRIDGUY WALEDEJI OFFICIALGARRI OKOROAWUSA
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Rekhina(f): 5:36am On Nov 25, 2019
LZAA:

This one no follow o grin
mechie onu lzaa...e over follow grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Rekhina(f): 5:38am On Nov 25, 2019
Southsoul:
Oh power is sweet for northerners they want third term but won't allow obj have his way on same issue thunder where are you now
buhari is po transparency and po accordance of a real stateman

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Immhotep ,lzaa legendhero wat is ur opinion ?
#BackToDaura is a goal grin

Cc afamed helinues omenka gwarotango greenback

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Rekhina(f): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2019
immhotep:

#BackToDaura is a goal grin

Cc afamed helinues omenka gwarotango greenback
Backtodaura my foot ...

Names u mentioned are in support of 3rd term ok ,so u are alone my dear

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Greenback: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Backtodaura my foot ...

Names u mentioned are in support of 3rd term ok ,so u are alone my dear

For a coneheaded structure to succeed Buhari,then he should continue
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Rekhina(f): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2019
Greenback:

For a coneheaded structure to succeed Buhari,then he should continue
don't mind Immhotep

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Greenback: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2019
Rekhina:
don't mind Immhotep

Mbanu.. immhotep is my oga cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2019
Rekhina:
don't mind Immhotep
The Daura dvllard needs to return to his cattle ranch
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Rekhina(f): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2019
Greenback:

he is ur oga ba? ,tell him I will beat him up soon
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by itsme01: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2019
Rekhina:

Buhari going for a third term means yoruba to enjoy 12 years of Vice Presidency and take over in 2027 and use another 12 years as president before returning power to the north, this means in the next 30 years Ibo man can never become a president

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Bobrisky1: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

Buhari going for a third term means yoruba to enjoy 12 years of Vice Presidency and take over in 2027 and use another 12 years as president before returning power to the north, this means in the next 30 years Ibo man can never become a president
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Greenback: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Rekhina:

No problemo,as long as you are "f"

grin
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Greenback:

Rekhina come and give me a hug kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2019
Greenback:

No problemo,as long as you are "f"

grin
Good good grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by jayextra(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2019
Friendly advice; It’s better to shut up and let people assume you are an idiot than to speak and prove them right.

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2019
seanmozilla:
Iya to ma je gbogbo yin ni e fi n sere yen. E muura si
If the bullion thief is allowed to take over, then na babanla iya you go chop.
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Harlem2:
Buhari for 2023grin grin
People like onyeoma will never support that na....
I support buhari (SAWT) to continue his good works of draging the nation backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2019
player007:

Oloriburuku ma ni Awon eleyi.
won o ni ironu Kobo.
Ibi ti nnkan lo ni orile ede yi. Olorun ma gba wa ninu eyi ti a ko Ara wa si Yi.
Haahhahahaha.. it's now dawning on you that you put yourself in a terrible mess right? Were you not warned? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2019
seanmozilla:
Weere omo, o ka lara. O je ma pa ara re. Omo ale oshi
What else can you say? Oju gbogbo yin ti laa grin

Buhari (SAWT) for 3rd term!! Enu oshey! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Harlem2(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
I support buhari (SAWT) to continue his good works of draging the nation backwards.

You mean Biafra
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2019
seanmozilla:
Amin e po jare, egbon mi. Shebi eni a wi fun, k'oba je o gbo ni.
Buhahahahaha grin

This one will require a special wailing form.

But they gave you all the juicy positions and portfolios and ministries nau, don't be greedy grin

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
What has been dragged, cannot be undragged grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii greenback rekhina

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2019
itsme01:

Ahh! Here we go again! Who's talking about Igbo presidency here?

Abeg abeg abeg, Nigeria belongs to you and you only!

Can't you see how your intelligence and expertise have turned Nigeria into an enviable nation in the comity of Nations.

High rate of insecurity
Low life expectancy
High mortality rate
Religious intolerance
Fantastically corrupt
Kidnapping
Skull mining
Yahoo yahoo menace
Almajiri system
Poverty capital of the world
Audio presidency
Academic VP
Rubber stamp Senate
Banditry
Food insecurity
Boko Haram
Poor infrastructure
Mono economy
Election violence
Election malpractices
Ethnic tensions
Compromised judiciary
Social insecurity
Etc...

grin Are these not the laudable achievements of those that have ruled and continue to rule Nigeria since Independence?

Only a fool keeps doing the same thing the same way but expect a different result.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2019
immhotep:

What has been dragged, cannot be undragged grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii greenback rekhina
Gbam! Buhari (PBUH) insha Allah will rule till Allah decide to call him home for his 72virgins. Tinubu should bury his inordinate ambitions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by itsme01: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Ahh! Here we go again! Who's talking about Igbo presidency here?

Abeg abeg abeg, Nigeria belongs to you and you only!

Can't you see how your intelligence and expertise has turned Nigeria into an enviable nation in the comity of Nations.

High rate of insecurity
Low life expectancy
High mortality rate
Religious intolerance
Fantastically corrupt
Kidnapping
Skull mining
Yahoo yahoo menace
Almajiri system
Poverty capital of the world
Audio presidency
Academic VP
Rubber stamp Senate
Banditry
Boko Haram
Poor infrastructure
Mono economy
Election violence
Election malpractices
Ethnic tensions
Compromised judiciary
Social insecurity
Etc...

grin Are these not the laudable achievements of those that have ruled and continue to rule Nigeria since Independence?

Only a fool keeps doing the same thing the same way but expect a different result.

the fact that Ndi Marginalisation, Ndi Invictcus Onyeama Ndi Kerosine Ikpeazu are suffering doesnt mean The Great Yorubas are suffering
, we know thats why you migrate to southwest because we have 10 state 9 in the north and one in the southeast that are extremely poor while every other state in southwest is doing great economically

nbs state and Poverty level

Sokoto 82%
Katsina
Adamawa 74.2%
Gombe 73.2%
Jigawa 72.1%
Plateu 71%
Ebonyi 70%
Bauchi
Kebbi 72%
Zamfara 70.8%

while Lagos and Ogun accounts for over 70% of our non oil GDP the rest seem to be over comfortable with oil so they dont invest in seaports and things that would bring FDI

i see you are still bitter cos you havent being able to lick Tinubu's ass (cos thats your life ambition)

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Gbam! Buhari (PBUH) insha Allah will rule till Allah decide to call him home for his 72virgins. Tinubu should bury his inordinate ambitions.
PBUH alhaji asiwaju bola tinubugrin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Bobrisky1: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

the fact that Ndi Marginalisation, Ndi Invictcus Onyeama Ndi Kerosine Ikpeazu are suffering doesnt mean The Great Yorubas are suffering
, we know thats why you migrate to southwest because we have 10 state 9 in the north and one in the southeast that are extremely poor while every other state in southwest is doing great economically

nbs state and Poverty level

Sokoto 82%
Katsina
Adamawa 74.2%
Gombe 73.2%
Jigawa 72.1%
Plateu 71%
Ebonyi 70%
Bauchi
Kebbi 72%
Zamfara 70.8%

while Lagos and Ogun accounts for over 70% of our non oil GDP the rest seem to be over comfortable with oil so they dont invest in seaports and things that would bring FDI

i see you are still bitter cos you havent being able to lick Tinubu's ass (cos thats your life ambition)
[/s]
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term by Gandollaar(f): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2019
Harlem2:

You mean Biafra
No! I mean Nigeria..the poverty capital of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers / Electoral Offences Bill: Political Parties, Officials Risk ₦50 Million Fine / Why We Stopped Negotiating With Kidnappers Of Students – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.