Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio (66102 Views)

Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Originakalokalo(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Starry321:

I'm a sister bro

God bless you sister.
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by AyakaDunukofia: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Imagine a country made up of great Minds as Nigeria yet it doesn't show in our streets. What could really be the problem

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

REASON: Preponderance of the North (Fulani and their Hausa vassals)
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by fergie001: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Brought which dignity to the white house ? By stopping prayers in white house? By stopping the celebration of Christmas in the white house? By funding ISIS from the white house? By push Gay agenda from the white house?

Just say you like Obama because he is black but Trump is a far better President pound for pound and all Statistics prove it
Kill person pikin, you hear? grin
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2019
ajl:

What kind of human being will say such obvious lie against people you do not know. Obama girls are not Bush twins. You are really twisted. If you know why their father is called "no drama Obama" you will not even type that rubbish. You are surely the one smoking weed.
lool. Wake up. Start with google
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by ajl: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Shut up Trump remains American best till days so shut up

Continue to lie to yourself. Just make sure you show your comment here to the consulate officer in order to secure your US visa.
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Guyman02: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2019
Starlight10:
How? The Obama girls constantly did drugs and weed and alchohol when they were in power. The Trump family have not had any scandal so what are you even saying. You seem brainwashed.

He watches CNN and thinks he is current in foreign news grin

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Guyman02: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2019
kenwhawha:
Afonjas now thinking..."no matter how we try to tarnish their image, yet these people are still thinking highly of them. Could they really be children of God as they claim?"

grin grin grin
Many of them who have spent 48hrs without sleep on AirPeace boss will be crying now that their smear campaign is being rubbished by the Akunyilis.
Kudos to Njideka, she was very hardworking during our Youth service year

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by SalamRushdie: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2019
ajl:

Continue to lie to yourself. Just make sure you show your comment here to the consulate officer in order to secure your US visa.

I have an active US VISA so no need
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Guyman02: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Listen to yourself? Trump who prides himself in profane utterances started prayers in the white house shay? You guys are funny. Google "grab them by the puśsy" let's see what you find. A man that lies for fun is good because he started celebration of Christmas in the white house?. Lallai!

Trump does not pretend like Obama who will bomb Libya and kill thousands and tell us that he is doing it to save Libyans from Gaddafi, then loot over 200 tonnes of Libya Centra Bank to keep it 'safe' for them.
He is occupying Syria and told everyone that he is there for the oil that even the Syrian President had to refer to him as the most transparent US president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by wizdomnzube(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Brought which dignity to the white house ? By stopping prayers in white house? By stopping the celebration of Christmas in the white house? By funding ISIS from the white house? By push Gay agenda from the white house?

Just say you like Obama because he is black but Trump is a far better President pound for pound and all Statistics prove it
Trump is a far better president na he almost all of dem dey say dey nor go vote am again? Both black, both white..... Bros talk another thing jare
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by sammie99: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2019
Dora remain the only politician with an impact whether dead or alive.
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by SalamRushdie: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2019
wizdomnzube:
Trump is a far better president na he almost all of dem dey hate am back to back. Both black, both white..... Bros talk another thing jare

Go and see approval rating then keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Pidginwhisper: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2019
ajl:

What kind of human being will say such obvious lie against people you do not know. Obama girls are not Bush twins. You are really twisted. If you know why their father is called "no drama Obama" you will not even type that rubbish. You are surely the one smoking weed.
Well she’s right. Obama girls did drugs and weed, it’s mot hidden.They’re wild asin very wild. But can’t judge their intellectually based on that l.
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by spiceadole: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2019
fernandoc:
It’s the dream of every parent to bear children that will surpass their legacy and achievement.

Her mother was a pharmacist and she is an accomplished artist.

Note to parents who think if their child doesn’t study law or medicine they can’t make it in life.

The environment matters.
You will hardly be an accomplished artist in Nigeria
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by wizdomnzube(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Go and see approval rating then keep quiet
You've been using abusive words on anybody you quote, e be lyk ur head dey shake, ur papa na Trump? I dey yan u say dah man nor fit win dis second term, with the way almost all man for yankee dey against am, take it or leave it. Next time u one quote me, nor dey yan like who never mature. Talk with sense nd respect!

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by mexbee1(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2019
fernandoc:
It’s the dream of every parent to bear children that will surpass their legacy and achievement.

Her mother was a pharmacist and she is an accomplished artist.

Note to parents who think if their child doesn’t study law or medicine they can’t make it in life.

Wia r the Igbo Amaka Crew!

#Igbo Amaka
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by JayPeeOham: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2019
AUDIO VISIT grin

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by SalamRushdie: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2019
wizdomnzube:
You've been using abusive words on anybody you quote, e be lyk ur head dey shake, ur papa na Trump? I dey yan u say dah man nor fit win dis second term, with the way almost all man for yankee dey against am, take it or leave it. Next time u one quote me, nor dey yan like who never mature. Talk with sense nd respect!

Trump is a two term President Sir take it from me. I will be back here to remind you after he wins in a landslide

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by wizdomnzube(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Trump is a two term President Sir take it from me. I will be back here to remind you after he wins in a landslide
Alright then. Na the election go judge, make we dey observe.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Iamgrey5(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2019
Trimque2k1:
check from Americans states that,Obama and family never had any scandal while in that Ova office.stop perpetrating lies just to be noticed.
I was shocked to read those boldface lies myself

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by hermesprogidy(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2019
SoNature:
Whoever typed that Mrs Obama is the most beautiful American first lady is either being a racist or hasn't taken his time to look at Melania Trump cool
Melania the IndecentStar?
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Iamgrey5(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Well she’s right. Obama girls did drugs and weed, it’s mot hidden.They’re wild asin very wild. But can’t judge their intellectually based on that l.
Where is the evidence?
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by charlesm91(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2019
Starry321:

Stop putting fear in the heart of people this morning na.
as as in... na so so condemnation he like to dey post. How sinner wan take repent with all that.
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by slam7000(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2019
Starlight10:
How? The Obama girls constantly did drugs and weed and alchohol when they were in power. The Trump family have not had any scandal so what are you even saying. You seem brainwashed.

Njideka Akunyili continued the legacy of her legendary mum.

What’s wrong with Obama’s daughter doing drugs? Barack Obama enjoyed ganja as a young man.
If your dad was a pickpocket, you should aspire to be a bank robber.
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by whitedove(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2019
WHO EVER SAID THAT MS.OBAMA IS BEAUTIFUL IS A CHRONIC LIAR IN THE ORDER OF LAI MOHAMMED OR HE/SHE IS LACKING IN ADJECTIVE
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by slam7000(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Where is the evidence?

What evidence are you talking about? She enjoyed something similar to Kwale igbo.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Iamgrey5(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2019
slam7000:

What evidence are you talking about? She enjoyed something similar to Kwale igbo.

In the white house?

She was smoking in 2016 when she got admission into havard

It's only Melina not the younger one

And it's legal in that part of America to smoke weed
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by meccuno: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
What exactly are northerners producing? grin
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by hermesprogidy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:

All liars will burn in Hell!
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by hermesprogidy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
wizdomnzube:

"Your head dey shake" lol.. Brutality!
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Dagger111(m): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
kenwhawha:
Afonjas now thinking..."no matter how we try to tarnish their image, yet these people are still thinking highly of them. Could they really be children of God as they claim?"

Young man! This will nt help you if you want to be fortunate in life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) / Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.