Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion (73762 Views)

Nigerian Remanded Over Attack On Guyana President's Residence / Tambuwal, Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting At Ex-president’s Residence / Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by dazzlingd(m): 6:53am On Nov 25, 2019
6 billion was squandered to build a VP's house which was uncompleted..... Then senator Bala Mohammed proposed additional ,9 billion to finish it up....

shocked

Black man is a plague....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by mimimile93: 6:53am On Nov 25, 2019
emezuo17:
. It was started by Yar ardua not Jonathan, must you bring Jonathan into all your misfortunes?
And the foolish jona continued it.
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by khalhokage(m): 6:53am On Nov 25, 2019
mimimile93:
Let's go by giving PMB third term. This man needs more term to clean up the mess done by PDP

"I'm reformed a Democrat, I will obey court order henceforth"

"I won't have office of First Lady"

"I will ban medical tourism"

"I will sell off all presidential jets"

"I won't pay oil subsidy CUZ it's scam"

"I won't seek second term in office"

PMB is scam; scam is PMB ��

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by MrBONE2(m): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2019
mimimile93:
It will never be well with Jona and PDP
grin

Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by wonuks(m): 6:55am On Nov 25, 2019
dicefrost:

No sir! the black man's mentality is his biggest enemy

You're right
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 25, 2019
Wat a corn-tree!
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by mimimile93: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2019
khalhokage:

how many bomb blast have u heard in churches, motor parks, eagle square?

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by MrBONE2(m): 6:57am On Nov 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Exactly
Because APc has since completed the project and other projects too numerous to mention...

very soon... they will kick start their third term project... sai barber

Nooooooooooo grin
Third term isn't enough grin
My BaBu till 3023 grin

Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by Nathdoug201: 6:59am On Nov 25, 2019
mimimile93:
Let's go by giving PMB third term. This man needs more term to clean up the mess done by PDP
why not just make him life president
Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by mimimile93: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2019
brainbox80:
I GUESS YOU DID NOT SEE THAT THE WORK STOPPED IN 2016. THAT MEANS THAT 'THE INCUMBENT LEADERSHIP DID NOT BUDGET FOR THE PROJECT'. IF YOU ASK ME I WILL SAY OUR LEADERS DOES NOT SEE REASONS FOR CONTINUITY IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT PARTICULARLY WHEN THEY CAN'T DEVICE A CONDUIT TO SUCK RESOURCES FROM EXISTING ONES. WHAT A SHAME!!
y shud any sane man continue in dat useles projet?

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by mimimile93: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2019
Nathdoug201:
why not just make him life president
Anuofia
ewu!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by oneman2k7: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2019
mimimile93:

Do something good with your life for once
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by slowice(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2019
Please is there really a difference between PDP and APC?....Nigerians ll never learn and that's why they keep stealing our common wealth with impunity.
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by Airtimex(m): 7:07am On Nov 25, 2019
mimimile93:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

My bro. Goan sleep
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by orisa37: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2019
mimimile93:

I never knew that you are madder than that Senator who raise The Bill? Is that why you wish to misapply Funds?

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by klax(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2019
[[s]quote author=mimimile93 post=84339456]Let's go by giving PMB third term. This man needs more term to clean up the mess done by PDP[/quote][/s]

You see your life Go and stand in front of a mirror you will see how battered and ugly your head and instinct are.

So you a s s holes claimed 4 years too small for the failure to clear your acclaimed mess you gave him another four years and now 8 years is not enough again you want 12 years bah? bro world would have be better without human like you.

And listen good the house in question if proper investigation is done you will see that 99% of people behind the said failed contract are now in apc and that is the reason EFCC or Buhari pretend and look other way and none of them ever mention anything about the building till date.

Bro see your doctor before responding to me orelse any pooh from you straight to bin.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by frowland(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Exactly
Because APc has since completed the project and other projects too numerous to mention...

very soon... they will kick start their third term project... sai barber

Defending the indefensible eh?
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by chinwezdasilva: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2019
mimimile93:

How sure are you that Jonathan ate that money
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by yusluvad(m): 7:19am On Nov 25, 2019
Nigeria governments are wasteful, from the top to the grassroot level.
It is well with the soul every good citizen of this nation.
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by Conceptalumi: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
[s][/s]

Too many kids in this forum.
too many, just imagine an adult spilling such. Nigeria can never learn and suffer no dey tire Nigerians, what happen to having a young vibrant president to clean the mess. Good morning to a good thinking Nigerian
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2019
mimimile93:
PDP must neva b allowed to power again.

Enough of this already, APC has held power for 5 years and counting, there's no difference just that people now suffer.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by Conceptalumi: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2019
What a good thinking Nigerian. It is true that Nigeria has a long way to go when the youths still worship the wrong people in government, so 8yrs is not enough to clean shit caused by these same recycled old politicians who care less about the well being of the masses, one thing I keep asking is what has happened to our health sector, education since they took power
klax:
[[s]quote author=mimimile93 post=84339456]Let's go by giving PMB third term. This man needs more term to clean up the mess done by PDP[/s]

You see your life Go and stand in front of a mirror you will see how battered and ugly your head and instinct are.

So you a s s holes claimed 4 years too small for the failure to clear your acclaimed mess you gave him another four years and now 8 years is not enough again you want 12 years bah? bro world would have be better without human like you.

And listen good the house in question if proper investigation is done you will see that 99% of people behind the said failed contract are now in apc and that is the reason EFCC or Buhari pretend and look other way and none of them ever mention anything about the building till date.

Bro see your doctor before responding to me orelse any pooh from you straight to bin.

Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by jaycleaning: 7:30am On Nov 25, 2019
mimimile93:
PDP must neva b allowed to power again.
And u think 80% of those in APC are not from PDP? Keep fooling your eelf
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by spokesboy: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2019
mimimile93:
It's clear this one is a lunatic on rampage. I'm sure you're either unemployed or underemployed to be here typing this uncivilized, despicable nonsense. How on earth would you be encouraging a third term in a modern world

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by stickle(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2019
mimimile93:
We can as well give him life president for a job well done
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by lonelydora: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2019
mimimile93:

Stop it. What of Yar'adua?
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by stonemasonn: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2019
[sup][/sup]
mimimile93:
are you for real??
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by abc115: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2019
There is no need for a new residence for the vice president as the current one, called Aguda House, is up to standard with enough space and well managed - Osibanjo
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by SultanYoung: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2019
Asad6ixty9:
This is Nigeria. Kudin Nigeria kudin gado ne in ka hawo ka chi na ka. Assalamu Alaikum wa rahamatullah wa barakatullah.
so kabar Yan iska, sun raina ma talaka wayo all those crazy amount cannot be owned by a poor man even in his dreams
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by stonemasonn: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2019
khalhokage:

lol, PMB sold change to us, at the end of the day PMB changed and abandoned us.
Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by thundafire: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2019
mimimile93:
just as GEJ is well more than ur household

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2019
we are Procurement agent we Buy from China and USA website
alibaba.com, 1688.com and ebay.com
we also handle shipment of Goods.

we sell chinese yuan in bulk if you want to buy.
1 Chinese yuan to Naira - 57 Ebay dollar 330Naira - $

whatsapp 07081997275

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) / Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.