Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. (1300 Views)

Lady Interested In Getting Married To Aguba Goes Spiritual Over The Matter (pics / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Is This Lady Interested In Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by CsRockefeller(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2019
I'm searching for a young lady that seeks to settle down soonest.

An Igbo lady between the age of 23 to 25, a graduate or about graduating.

A Christian, good character and good physical attributes.

If you don't have any plans of settling down in 2020 please pass by.

Regards.
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by Riele(f): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lmao .

So you took time to list the qualities you want in a woman without listing the qualities you have to offer !

You're not serious .

8 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by prizlezzlalasky(f): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Can you atleast list the qualities you possess cause any lady reading this needs to know you.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by vikithor(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
and if both the op n the interested responded don't have driving skill,there will be nothing much to spice up the relationship.
call us with nos below
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by CsRockefeller(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Riele:
Lmao .

So you took time to list the qualities you want in a woman without listing the qualities you have to offer !

You're not serious .

Ok, didn't notice.

I'm 27, 5ft10, a little bit dark in complexion, a graduate/business man currently working as an Accountant. I'm a Catholic, Igbo (from IMO state).

I live and work in Lagos.

Cc: Prizlezzlalasky's
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by CsRockefeller(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Riele:
Lmao .

You're not serious .

So you are 16 or is it 17? And you could talk to someone much older than you without courtesy?

SMH.
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by prizlezzlalasky(f): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
@ op I did mention you in a post I made in a similar thread. Pls do well to check it.... There you ll get my profile.
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by CsRockefeller(m): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
prizlezzlalasky:
@ op I did mention you in a post I made in a similar thread. Pls do well to check it.... There you ll get my profile.

Seen, sent u a mail.
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by Riele(f): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
CsRockefeller:

So you are 16 or is it 17? And you could talk to someone much older than you without courtesy?

SMH.

Hail Mr .

Royal Majesty .
May you live long !

Is that good courtesy?

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by CsRockefeller(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Riele:

Hail Mr .

Royal Majesty .
May you live long !

Is that good courtesy?

Hahaha

Nice sacarsm there.
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by amiibaby(f): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
I have a friend who may be interested do well to email me she is also from IMO, a graduate and 23 YO
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by Purpletee(f): 3:34am On Dec 06, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Hahaha

Nice sacarsm there.
Hi,can't access my p.m,please do email me via Nwanahtess@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by fishmonger1(m): 4:08am On Dec 06, 2019
wow,let me sit back and watch how people fall in love this 2020 grin

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by CsRockefeller(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
Still available. smiley
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Still available. smiley

Hmm.. Omor see vacancy.
Did you say available? What about those yanrinya that dropped thier CV? I guess they are not qualified or dont have the criteria tongue.
It is well.
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by landmark86: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
@op feel like blowing you I swear.
Idiots only luking 4 free puna.
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by CsRockefeller(m): 2:32am On Jan 16, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Hmm.. Omor see vacancy.
Did you say available? What about those yanrinya that dropped thier CV? I guess they are not qualified or dont have the criteria tongue.
It is well.

My Sister, not everyone is serious about certain things.
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by CsRockefeller(m): 2:33am On Jan 16, 2020
landmark86:
@op feel like blowing you I swear.
Idiots only luking 4 free puna.

That's what your type know, you people think everyone is sexually perverse like you are. Nonsense!
Re: Looking For A Lady Interested In A Marriage. by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 16, 2020
CsRockefeller:

My Sister, not everyone is serious about certain things.

Ok. I pray you find her. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men Don't Hide Emotions Bc Of "Toxic Masculinity" They Hide Them Bc No One Cares / How Do Men In Prison Cope With Sex Starvation. / 20 Cool Things To Tell A Girl When You First Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.