Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A (2708 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by fowowea1(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2019
Anu and Dare (ADNRE'19) started from being total stranger to friend and now they are set to tie the knot.

The story was shares by the girl on her Instagram page.

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by fowowea1(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2019
FTC...

God bless their union.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by INTROVERT(f): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2019
grin grin
Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by MDBrand: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2019
And one useless Aboki called me last night.... undecided undecided undecided

14 Likes

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by sLentlover7778(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2019
Good for you.. I'm waiting for my own wrong credit Alert.. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by Gracespecial101(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2019
Nice 1
Prayer point:
God let a wrong number call me tonight. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by angelEmade: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2019
wooow...love can happen anywhere...anyhow

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2019
This guy. She was sixteen years old and you were calling to check up on her.

Let me talk and watch how all these pedophile's would come for me.

Sixteen is young! Too young! I don't know who you are but leave secondary school girls that cannot even wash pant properly alone!!

I see a lot of you shouting wow, wow, like siren.
Only pray you don't have a sixteen years old daughter and one young man in the neighborhood is calling to "check up"on her.

Oma shé o

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by Slynation(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Interesting tho.... Wishing her Good luck
Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by Slynation(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
NoGender:

Sixteen is young! Too young! I don't know who you are but leave secondary school girls that cannot even wash pant properly alone!!

Only pray you don't have a sixteen years old daughter and one young man in the neighborhood is calling to "check up"on her.

Oma shé o
Its quite interesting how decided to trace back the age of the lady without doing the same for the guy as if from the picx he is an ancestor....
In developed countries, 16yr is old enough to have a guy/lass... So there is no biggie, you should be happy for her in this case, otherwise she may still be searching for husband as we speak

6 Likes

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by ubunja(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
NoGender:

Oma shé o
if 16 is legal I will Bleep her. No bleeps given.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by ubunja(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Slynation:

Its quite interesting how decided to trace back the age of the lady without doing the same for the guy as if from the picx he is an ancestor....
In developed countries, 16yr is old enough to have a guy/lass... So there is no biggie, you should be happy for her in this case, otherwise she may still be searching for husband as we speak
the age of consent in France is even at 15. These guys need to chill. A girl has her period around 12,13 and mother nature is saying She can have a baby now.
In the old days by 16 a girl was already a wife.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by ubunja(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
But the guy's waiting a decade for a girl even through years when she had other guys is nothing but desperation and obsession. If was the girl I would be worried. If I was the girl's father I would terminate that relationship.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by vincentjk(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
This reminds me of a teenage girl that passes in front of my working place every morning (on her way to school) her name is favour, always smiling at me and due to my free nature and we've been friends for almost a year now lol. When she came back from her last holiday vacation she got me a foreign notebook to use as my new semester's notebook at school lol...

What a little good friend I've. She's 16 sad
Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
ubunja:
But the guy's waiting a decade for a girl even through years when she had other guys is nothing but desperation and obsession. If was the girl I would be worried. If I was the girl's father I would terminate that relationship.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by Tapout(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
MDBrand:

Lmao!! i had a couple of them on my case some months back, wasn't funny at all. i kept blocking and they kept calling with different numbers. there was this particular one that anytime he calls, the first thing he screams is Yakubu!!! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by mzBEAM(f): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
NoGender:

Oma shé o

EYES SERVICE

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by Skepticus: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
ubunja:

Ubunja, If I were the girl's father, I'll agree to the relationship. What are blue-pilled men for?

A simp must pay the bills wink
Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by Skepticus: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
vincentjk:
This reminds me of a teenage girl that passes in front of my working place every morning (on her way to school) her name is favour, always smiling at me and due to my free nature and we've been friends for almost a year now lol. When she came back from her last holiday vacation she got me a foreign notebook to use as my new semester's notebook at school lol...

What a little good friend I've. She's 16 sad

That's the best age you can get them if you seek a good wife as a good natured man. She's pure, young, ready to learn and virile.

If she is not handled well, you might have a whoré after 4 years

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by vincentjk(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Skepticus:

That's the best age you can get them if you seek a good wife as a good natured wife. She's pure, young, ready to learn and virile.

If she is not handled well, you might have a LovePeddler after 4 years

Really! That's nice to hear
Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by ubunja(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Skepticus:

Ubunja, If I were the girl's father, I'll agree to the relationship. What are blue-pilled men for?

A simp must pay the bills wink
that amount of obsession is not healthy. One mistake by the girl and he'll cut that girl to a hundred pieces. He's way too emotionally invested in her he'll take any disappointment badly.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by WildChild00(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
angelEmade:
wooow...love can happen anywhere...anyhow

Oya receive your own anointing now, a wrong number would call u soonest grin
Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by Skepticus: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
ubunja:
that amount of obsession is not healthy. One mistake by the girl and he'll cut that girl to a hundred pieces. He's way too emotionally invested in her he'll take any disappointment badly.

I was just making a humorous tease at your comment. I get your point clearly.

Such men are a disaster waiting to happen if the lady dares to pull a curtain on the marriage. Crime of passion becomes the next news headline.
Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by ubunja(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Skepticus:

I was just making a humorous tease at your comment. I get your point clearly.

Such men are a disaster waiting to happen if the lady dares to pull a curtain on the marriage. Crime of passion becomes the next news headline.
exactly. People should be in love not in obsession.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by 2SWT(f): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Good for her, I wish her a happy married life, more "wrong number calls"
Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by 2SWT(f): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
MDBrand:
Could it be that Good is trying to tell you something?
Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by MDBrand: 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
2SWT:
Could it be that Good is trying to tell you something?
grin grin grin grin something good?, Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by moorevic(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Are you done?
Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by rtdCivilservant: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
MDBrand:
That means u both will likely get married soon. Congratulations in advance.
Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by MDBrand: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

That means u both will likely get married soon. Congratulations in advance.
Respect yourself undecided
Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by fcdgrand(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
MDBrand:
e be like say na de same aboki wey de call me also, he numba end for 15 abi?
Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by Pusyiter(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
One man's meat is another man's sniper
Don't try this @home shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hypocrite Husband / Lady Calls Out Nigerian Doctor Who Allegedly Sexually Molested Her (video) / Closed thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.