Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,616 members, 7,865,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship (589 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship by Michhy123(f): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2019
This is becoming so unbearable and I want to ask..

Why do people give up so easily on relationships nowadays? Are we becoming more and more selfish?
Re: Relationship by MiVida(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Every passing day, more people realise it's a scam, I mean both love n the so-called relationships.

1 Like

Re: Relationship by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Because the average man is conscious that there are better alternatives out there. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Relationship by CreepyBlackpool: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Why should people keep doing things that bring them pain and discomfort

Re: Relationship by Michhy123(f): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
MiVida:
Every passing day, more people realise it's a scam, I mean both love n the so-called relationships.

Are you saying those that are getting married every day are scamming themselves....
Re: Relationship by Michhy123(f): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=Cvrst post=84347843]Because the average man is conscious that there are better alternatives out there. Simple.[/quote

Hummmmm... He will always be conciouse as such jumping and breaking people's heart after
Re: Relationship by Nickisindigo(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
I once think that 27 I would be married now that I am 24 I don't see that happening

2 Likes

Re: Relationship by 2SWT(f): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Truth is most people go into relationships without being willing to give what it takes to keep it.

Love is never enough to keep a relationship but people fail to realize

2 Likes

Re: Relationship by MiVida(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
Michhy123:

Are you saying those that are getting married every day these days are scamming themselves....

you've said it all.... But I helped you add the emboldened.
Re: Relationship by Michhy123(f): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
MiVida:
you've said it all.... But I helped you add the emboldened.

Lol .. SMH
Re: Relationship by bdchange(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2019
2SWT:
Truth is most people go into relationships without being willing to give what it takes to keep it.

Love is never enough to keep a relationship but people fail to realize
The love God proposed is ever enough in relationship or marriage but we don't practice such love.

So at the end the kind of love we practice is never enough like you said.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When She’s Always Talking About Her Past Relationships / 17th JANUARY FOR GLO USERS / Unbelievable - Married Woman Gets Stuck While Having S€x With Her Neighbour (VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.