Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State (17723 Views)

OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by Thevideoguy: 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
OPM OPENS ITS 14TH FREE NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN LAGOS STATE

Apostle Dr Chibuzor Gift Chinyere, General Overseer Omega Power Ministries (OPM), a man of Vision and an ICON of free education in Nigeria have done it again. He is known for championing free Education in Nigerian. Another free school have been opened in Lagos for the benefit of the poor and less privileged children in Lagos State and its environs.

To this end, OPM commences registration of pupils for OPM free school in Lagos State. The free school is for orphans, children of poor widows, children from less privileged homes.
And it is open for all Muslims and all Christians.
It may interest the public to know that everything in OPM school is free. Free Books, Free uniforms, Free school bags will be given to children. OPM free school also embark on free school feeding programme where all the students eat free of charge once per day.
OPM free school is powered from tithes and offerings from the church.

Address: OPM cele bus stop
Plot 190/194 okuta Road, cele bus stop , behind con oil filling station.
Mile 2 oshodi express way, Lagos state.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by Fadomero(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
All this fake pastors should learn from this good man not only buying rubbish private jet that your members can not enter nice one biko

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Fadomero:
All this fake pastors should learn from this good man not only buying rubbish private jet that your members can not enter nice one biko
Seconded.

And I don't think he has half as much as some of them, yet he's doing so much more.

May God provide all he needs to sustain his selfless efforts to help the poor and needy. Amen!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by Fadomero(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Seconded.

And I don't think he has half as much as some of them, yet he's doing so much more.

May God provide all he needs to sustain his selfless efforts to help the poor and needy. Amen!
the man is kind hearted

25 Likes

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Fadomero:
the man is kind hearted
Most def, a rare quality amongst today's church leaders.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by chigoziri2403(m): 5:37am On Nov 26, 2019
This is what Christianity is , decreasing so your members can increase, not those ones that keep on increasing while their members reduce
They build up earthly treasures that they cant take to heaven,
They build structures with members donation, and still collect money from the same members to access it, they are general oversears and automatically their spouses are assistants g.o, whether she is called or not,
Christianity is all about love and equality, where the smallest is the biggest

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by SolarForce: 5:37am On Nov 26, 2019
Now this is more like it!
Ancient Christianity at its best. I say Ancient because when Christianity came to Africa, the Anglicans and catholics built schools, good schools that most of our founding fathers attended for "free"! Everything isn't about gains

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by StPete: 5:37am On Nov 26, 2019
Wow, this is an emulatable gesture. God bless him

7 Likes

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by partnerbizn5(m): 5:38am On Nov 26, 2019
This man is godly.
I can freely donate to him.
He makes me happy.
God bless him.

23 Likes

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by luveu: 5:39am On Nov 26, 2019
More grace sir

5 Likes

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by sophy17(m): 5:44am On Nov 26, 2019
And you could not state the location(s) of the said free school(s).

Instead posting the location/address of the Church

What kind of reportage is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by SolarForce: 5:45am On Nov 26, 2019
partnerbizn5:
This man is godly.

I can freely donate to him.

He makes me happy.

God bless him.

It doesn't hide

1 Like

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by Obinkita(m): 5:47am On Nov 26, 2019
Nice approach by OPM.

This is what Jesus wants
Other bodies should borrow a leaf from this man of God

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 26, 2019
This is authentic christianity.

2 Likes

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by pontiuse(m): 5:48am On Nov 26, 2019
The is the way, Peter and the apostles lived and o lot of miracles were performed by them. the early Christian's shared everything and they lacked nothing. That was why God was with them. But these latter rain Christians are scammers, they are for themselves and the worshipers for them. Worshipers lacked in their assembly. that is why they stage fake miracles, because God is never with them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by CrazyGooner(m): 5:50am On Nov 26, 2019
He already did one in Abia state.

3 Likes

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by kokan: 5:50am On Nov 26, 2019
In my own Church, I have to withdraw my children because the Church School is becoming too expensive and expenses for the school is high. Can't cope. And the Church did not even call to ask why the children was withdrawn. Inside life

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by Kingstanding: 5:53am On Nov 26, 2019
SolarForce:
Now this is more like it!
Ancient Christianity at its best. I say Ancient because when Christianity came to Africa, the Anglicans and catholics built schools, good schools that most of our founding fathers attended for "free"! Everything isn't about gains
. May God increases you in wisdom.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by millhouse: 5:54am On Nov 26, 2019
Touching to see this

3 Likes

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by Authoreety: 6:05am On Nov 26, 2019
Smally freeze will not see this one o

2 Likes

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by Mitocyan: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2019
I suspect a nice business plan to lure people from other churches to come and pour their tithes into this church. grin grin
Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by Midas01: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2019
That's my pastor. Dr Jesus in action.

1 Like

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by Midas01: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2019
Mumu
Mitocyan:
I suspect a nice business plan to lure people from other churches to come and pour their tithes into this church. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by Joevics(m): 6:08am On Nov 26, 2019
mrchineke:
When will the pastor open one in his homeland? This continued Igbo insanity over Lagos angry

Lzaa angry
he has a school in his village. most of the 14 are in PH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by Mitocyan: 6:10am On Nov 26, 2019
Midas01:
Mumu

Hahaha, I understand how you feel but what should we expect from a pastor that can be tied to fake miracles like "changing SS genotype to AA genotype" and "raising the dead". Also if you know how much these churches make per annum from tithes and offering you will know that opening free schools can't claim up to 0.001% of their annual revenue. So I see these charities as a cheap advert strategy. Still commendable though at least if all churches can follow suit it would mean a lot. grin grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by kibraaminase(m): 6:12am On Nov 26, 2019
God will rewards him

1 Like

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by anonimi: 6:13am On Nov 26, 2019
Fadomero:

Na you talk better.
This is the way that Jesus Christ said we should give unto God from what He has blessed us with.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State by anonimi: 6:15am On Nov 26, 2019
mrchineke:
When will the pastor open one in his homeland? This continued Igbo insanity over Lagos angry

Lzaa angry

I guess that you have your answer below.

CrazyGooner:
He already did one in Abia state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Sex-starved Single( A Must Read Story) / Flee Sexual Sins / How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.