Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigeria Owes N25.7 Trillion – DMO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Owes N25.7 Trillion – DMO (7522 Views)

Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason / Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams / Nigeria’s Total Public Debt Jumps By 15.64% To ₦33.107 Trillion – DMO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Owes N25.7 Trillion – DMO by bilulu(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
shosky1794:

I'm not trying to support the govt of the day. Just saying that our borrowing is not out of place. Whether we like it or not the country will borrow just like many other countries. How we utilize those borrowings is another discussion
People re shouting because we don’t see wat it’s being used for. If we can’t justify our borrowing den wat is the essence? Let me ask you this.... we this government justify it’s borrowing since 2015 couple with all the recoveries they claimed to have made?
Re: Nigeria Owes N25.7 Trillion – DMO by SaintLorenzo(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
ANGELS: Father! We are tired of these Nigerians in heaven.
GOD: What have they done this time?
ANGEL: Everything!Theydon't listen to instructions. They don't obey traffic rules. They don't wait for their turn in anything. They are
completely reckless!
GOD: Then we better send them to hell! (Calls the Devil). Hello..
SATAN: Hello my creator and master, pls call me later. There's an issue I'm trying to resolve.
Ten (10) minutes later:
GOD: Hello Lucifer.
SATAN: Your Lordship my father! I'll call you back. The issue has turned into a crisis ooo!
An hour later:
SATAN: Hello?
GOD: What's going on over there?
SATAN: It's the Nigerians I have with me in hell oooo! (He stammers),they... they... they have quenched the fire in hell and installed air conditioner
Re: Nigeria Owes N25.7 Trillion – DMO by jcross19: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Just 50 people or less in that kontiri can pay back that money, anyway it's well cool
50 looted people.
Re: Nigeria Owes N25.7 Trillion – DMO by chewwie(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
The USA owes the same, but in DOLLARS!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ESUTH: Setting The Records Straight - Gerald Orukwa / Buhari Says He Will Sign Electoral Bill If NASS Makes The Necessary Adjustments / Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.