Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? (1012 Views)

Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? / What Caused Your Last Break Up?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by Aabheaven(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2019
Well, for me it was distance which in turn caused trust issues. My Ex felt my life revolved around her and i should be checking on her both in the morning and night. WTF some ladies sha and attentions. If i don't call for a day or two am with another babe or I have forgotten her.

since i no get time for insecurities she was exhibiting I let her go. i felt most times she can be seeing someone else because you mostly accuse people of what you are guilty of.

I don't have time to watse and i ended it jare. she was draining choi. Relationship can be exhausting with the wrong person . So, what urs

2 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by donbachi(m): 9:10am On Nov 26, 2019
Caught her with love portion in my kitchen.
Re: What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by popsy2(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2019
can't say
Re: What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by blesskewe(f): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2019
He cheated
Re: What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by SalafRider(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2019
She left me for another niqqa, called me, broke up & told me she ain't coming back ever. I was like cool, enjoy. Before that week runs out she came back to say sorry and found a fresh babe of high class spreading wide like hanger on my bed chilling, she cried I just de laugh, you think say I go die. AZ, cat fish pepper soup and chilled juice will flush you outta my system very fast. I still collect share after that week to calm her nerves and bounced. Who love epp, runs girls in disguise as babes full everywhere now. Cooperate ashawos them

3 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by Riele(f): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2019
Ex less people should comment what ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2019
Riele:
Ex less people should comment what ?
hi
Re: What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by coming2america: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2019
She jumped me (as in pounced on me) for refusing to add her on instagram, IG that she first used her own hand to block me when we first started years ago, now commanding me to add her back. I had to restrain her when she started the fight, by pinnng her hands and pushing her to the bed and warning her to stop trying to take on me, she cant. 'Na only big brezz and big body you get, you cant fight me, If you do, i will just kill you, bury you in this house and leave the country.' I warned her. Seems she belived me, she flipped and broke up.

What did I do wrong now, my people?
Because of Instgram

1 Like

Re: What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by Offpoint: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2019
She missed her period when all her mates were seeing theirs, who does that please?

3 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by Riele(f): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ikio:
hi
cool
Re: What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by Elvinho2244(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
donbachi:
Caught her with love portion in my kitchen.

Omohhh! thank God for you oo, by now she for don hang ur enemy destiny untop Mango tree grin
Re: What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by lawpeh: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
He got someone pregnant. Just found out today....it hurts like hell

2 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by TemmyT002(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
lawpeh:

Sorry dear
I hope you find a better guy.
The problem is that they are very rare.
Re: What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by chinwezdasilva: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
She told me she wanted to go and visit a mad cousin in lag, the mad cousin offed her phone for one week.. I just pukuma find new babe didn't even wait for her to come and explain to me why her phone was off. I can't come nd kill myself... I keep laughing when ever I remember this lines "mad cousin" grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by frubben(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Well in April I snapped and I slapped her, regret it till today, she broke up with me in October, said the truama keep coming back. Then later found out it was because of a new guy.

Hurts like hell

Still feel her presence till date . Wish she never left . Cos I love her and still do
Re: What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? by Aabheaven(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
lawpeh:
sorry about that, stay strong dearie

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Precious Ukwus Pix 3 / Mature Minds, What Are Your Sexual Experience / Sweet Words That Make A Lady Love You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.