Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off (1847 Views)

Six Habits Men Hate About Women / Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off by TundeKorede: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off

Habits are actions performed repeatedly and automatically, usually without awareness. They are actions done on a regular basis.

More so, there are some actions ladies exhibit that drive men away from them. Some of these habits turn men off totally.

Sadly, many ladies are oblivious of these habits that have ruined their relationships and chased away their future partners.

However, this article will bring to the fore the habits that almost every man dislike.

Six Habit That Ladies Have That Turn Men Off

• Production Of Unpleasant Odour

One of the things that turn men off is bad odour. No man likes it if his girlfriend exhibit obnoxious mouth odour.

As a lady, start working on yourself. If people have been complaining about the odour that comes out of your body. Do not hesitate to work on yourself.

There are deodorants you can use to lessen the odour. Besides, be neat and clean. Always cut off your pubic hairs if they have grown.

Do not forget to take your bath twice in a day. If you have issues with mouth odour. Please, go and see a dentist.

The truth is, some men may not tell you why they left you. Some of them may not tell you why they broke up with you.

But I am telling you right now to check yourself. Ask your close friends, if the odour that comes out of your body is unbearable. Don’t be too shy. Apply deodorant and be clean.

In short, bad odour turns men off.

Pride

This is inability to accept who you are. It is also the feeling that you are important than other people. A proud person is a conceited person. A proud lady can easily disrespect any man at anytime.

She talks anyhow to her man. He doesn’t relate to men that are not wealthy. And if he does, she boasts that she’s more wealthy than those guys.

Pride also turns men off. Because men naturally detest ladies who are not calm and humble. They believe they are the head. So, all ladies must be submissive and humble.

If you want a healthy relationship, try to be humble. As a lady, forget about all that you have acquired. Humility is the key to the heart of every man. While pride brings fall and broken relationships.

Read the remaining points here @ http://www.tundekorede.com/six-habits-ladies-have-that-turn-men-off/
Re: Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off by Powersurge: 4:29am On Nov 27, 2019
No be only mouth odour oo. Odor down there too.

2 Likes

Re: Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off by UrVillagePpl: 5:49am On Nov 27, 2019
Why is it that most ladies loves to drag for food or souvenirs when ever the go out for wedding, birthday.. most of the time, some of this ladies r well-to-do
Re: Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off by Hypnotise: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2019
UrVillagePpl:
Why is it that most ladies loves to drag for food or souvenirs when ever the go out for wedding, birthday.. most of the time, some of this ladies r well-to-do
They derive joy and fun in doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off by TundeKorede: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2019
Hypnotise:

They derive joy and fun in doing it.

I have asked myself this question several times. I think it's an act that have become a habit for them. They just derive joy doing it.

1 Like

Re: Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off by BlackHummer(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2019
I gat your back guys...

• Lies Can Turn Men Off
Truth is the tyre beneath every moving vehicle of relationship. Lies represent those things that puncture the tyre. No matter how much that guy loves you, lies can turn him off.

Men get irritated when they find out that their spouse are lying to them. It makes them lose interest in them. They thereby find it difficult to trust them.

And any relationship that lacks trust is bound to fail. Never think that you are smart when you lie to your boyfriend. It doesn’t portray smartness at all.

Lying to collect money from your man will not exonerate you from financial burden. It will only contribute to the failure of your relationship. Try as much as possible to relate with your man in truth.

Deceit: How To Know When Someone Is Deceiving You

• Impatience
Interestingly, it is not all men that will be stinking rich before they get married. At times, ladies need to be patient with them as God elevates them.

Sadly, most of the time, ladies are too impatient. They put undue pressure on men to quickly start making huge sum of money. This action turns real men off.

Hence, if you cannot be patient with a man. Do you know you can lose him? He can decide to leave you for another patient lady.

Never be in a hurry to make money. Don’t push your man to do despicable and diabolical things. Nobody is excited to be a pauper. Your man is also not happy with his financial status. You just need to encourage him.

Don’t send your man away due to your inability to be patience.

Patience In Marriage: 8 Practical Tips You Can Implement In Your a marriage Today

• Inability To Communicate Well
The language with which you communicate with men matters a lot. For instance, the official Language of our country is English Language.

There are some ladies who cannot speak English Language fluently. It turns your man off whenever you converse.

As a matter of fact, he may try to avoid you because he can’t cope with your grammatical blunders. You should be good at speaking and writing.

There is a need for you to ameliorate your diction. Work on yourself. Let your dictionary be your friend. Attend lessons. If you can’t attend lessons. Get a good English Language teacher.

You have a lot to gain if you have a great communication prowess. Try to excel in this area so as not to turn your man off.

Hardly can you see a man who can tolerate a lady who cannot speak her Language fluently, in this 21st Century. So, work on yourself.

Also, don’t be the type who jumps to conclusion. Allow your man to speak before you start making conclusion. Don’t be a nagging woman. Men don’t like women who nag.

Get yourself acquainted with great communication skills and develop yourself. Know when to talk and when to listen.

See, don’t just be talkative who dominates every discussion. Don’t get that man bored with irrelevant discussions.

Christian Youths Mist Develop These Skills

• Dirtiness Can Turn Men Off
Are you the type who wears one clothing for days without changing it? You need to change, if you don’t want to turn men off.

Nothing is as irritating and infuriating as sitting down with a dirty lady in a dirty place.

The hair of a dirty lady is usually unkempt. Everything about her is dirtiness-personified. Real men don’t like dirtiness.

That’s why some men get angry whenever they see their house being littered. Try as much as possible to be neat and smart.

Once again, dirtiness turns men off. So, avoid it.

Seven Things You Must Never Do Because Of Money

Stay blessed!

Please, let me know your thought after reading.

2 Likes

Re: Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2019
There is no Nigerian lady that doesn't have atleast 2 of those things u mentioned. If Lynda Ikeji with all her money nd classic look have odour down there what about an ordinarly Nigerian lady. We ar just managing them. Spits

3 Likes

Re: Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off by meobizy(f): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2019
Thank God I am the one who does the picking during courtship.

My major turn off is a lack of confidence. I never knew a man finds confidence in females attractive, I guess aging played a part. A lot of pretty females lack confidence. It’s very apparent in the way they speak. No matter how pretty you look, if you cannot hold eye contact or whimper continuously like a scolded dog when we discuss, I will look elsewhere or toast another babe right in your presence.

1 Like

Re: Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off by TundeKorede: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2019
meobizy:
Thank God I am the one who does the picking during courtship.

My major turn off is a lack of confidence. I never knew a man finds confidence in females attractive, I guess aging played a part. A lot of pretty females lack confidence. It’s very apparent in the way they speak. No matter how pretty you look, if you cannot hold eye contact or whimper continuously like a scolded dog when we discuss, I will look elsewhere or toast another babe right in your presence.

Me, I don't like it when a lady is too confident. Little confidence is okay. It is those overconfident ladies that attend too much parties. They are the ones who dare their husband. It's good for you though.

1 Like

Re: Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off by Starz825(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2019
BlackHummer:
I gat your back guys...

• Lies Can Turn Men Off
Truth is the tyre beneath every moving vehicle of relationship. Lies represent those things that puncture the tyre. No matter how much that guy loves you, lies can turn him off.

Men get irritated when they find out that their spouse are lying to them. It makes them lose interest in them. They thereby find it difficult to trust them.

And any relationship that lacks trust is bound to fail. Never think that you are smart when you lie to your boyfriend. It doesn’t portray smartness at all.

Lying to collect money from your man will not exonerate you from financial burden. It will only contribute to the failure of your relationship. Try as much as possible to relate with your man in truth.

Deceit: How To Know When Someone Is Deceiving You

• Impatience
Interestingly, it is not all men that will be stinking rich before they get married. At times, ladies need to be patient with them as God elevates them.

Sadly, most of the time, ladies are too impatient. They put undue pressure on men to quickly start making huge sum of money. This action turns real men off.

Hence, if you cannot be patient with a man. Do you know you can lose him? He can decide to leave you for another patient lady.

Never be in a hurry to make money. Don’t push your man to do despicable and diabolical things. Nobody is excited to be a pauper. Your man is also not happy with his financial status. You just need to encourage him.

Don’t send your man away due to your inability to be patience.

Patience In Marriage: 8 Practical Tips You Can Implement In Your a marriage Today

• Inability To Communicate Well
The language with which you communicate with men matters a lot. For instance, the official Language of our country is English Language.

There are some ladies who cannot speak English Language fluently. It turns your man off whenever you converse.

As a matter of fact, he may try to avoid you because he can’t cope with your grammatical blunders. You should be good at speaking and writing.

There is a need for you to ameliorate your diction. Work on yourself. Let your dictionary be your friend. Attend lessons. If you can’t attend lessons. Get a good English Language teacher.

You have a lot to gain if you have a great communication prowess. Try to excel in this area so as not to turn your man off.

Hardly can you see a man who can tolerate a lady who cannot speak her Language fluently, in this 21st Century. So, work on yourself.

Also, don’t be the type who jumps to conclusion. Allow your man to speak before you start making conclusion. Don’t be a nagging woman. Men don’t like women who nag.

Get yourself acquainted with great communication skills and develop yourself. Know when to talk and when to listen.

See, don’t just be talkative who dominates every discussion. Don’t get that man bored with irrelevant discussions.

Christian Youths Mist Develop These Skills

• Dirtiness Can Turn Men Off
Are you the type who wears one clothing for days without changing it? You need to change, if you don’t want to turn men off.

Nothing is as irritating and infuriating as sitting down with a dirty lady in a dirty place.

The hair of a dirty lady is usually unkempt. Everything about her is dirtiness-personified. Real men don’t like dirtiness.

That’s why some men get angry whenever they see their house being littered. Try as much as possible to be neat and smart.

Once again, dirtiness turns men off. So, avoid it.

Seven Things You Must Never Do Because Of Money

Stay blessed!

Please, let me know your thought after reading.

U forgot to add pettiness...the first thing that turns me off...we just met barely one week and u are already asking for money without even seeing you in person...what..who does that?

1 Like

Re: Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off by TundeKorede: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2019
Starz825:

U forgot to add pettiness...the first thing that turns me off...we just met barely one week and u are already asking for money without even seeing you in person...what..who does that?

Wow! I forgot that. I'll do that in my next post.

(1) (Reply)

''I Am Starving,i Need A D*ck!!' S£x-starved Lady Cries Out / The Feminine Language / My Sister Need Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.