Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Should An APC Man Marry A PDP Lady ? Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should An APC Man Marry A PDP Lady ? Help!! (480 Views)

Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate / Protesting Lady Help Man Regain Focus After Protest / Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should An APC Man Marry A PDP Lady ? Help!! by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 28, 2019
I'm not a politician, its just that i support one of those two parties even though we know they are all thieves. while she supports the other party.

Long story short, she came up with the new social media bill and wanted to hear my view. I strongly support this bill if its for the right reason. These days we rely on online news and you can't really trust every news you see anymore. Anybody with a laptop is now a journalist with the aim of gaining traffic to their website so the need to cook up stories and denting peoples images, even the recent babcock video, if it was an advance country someone would have gone to jail for posting it.

so if this social media bill is about fake news, i strongly support it. But this lady took the whole discussion personal and we've not been talking ever since we had the discussion, she doesn't believe in the social media bill just like everybody on nairaland. i feel i'm the only one who thinks the social media bill is cool if its for the right reason.

but my question is, should political views be one of those questions to ask before marriage.?

I'll really appreciate your comments
Re: Should An APC Man Marry A PDP Lady ? Help!! by uchman(m): 4:46am On Nov 28, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Should An APC Man Marry A PDP Lady ? Help!! by olukaygold(m): 5:12am On Nov 28, 2019
Funny
Re: Should An APC Man Marry A PDP Lady ? Help!! by tsephanyah(f): 5:44am On Nov 28, 2019
cheesy
Yes

Re: Should An APC Man Marry A PDP Lady ? Help!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Soon no one will want to comment on nairaland posts like yours because supporters of evil have encouraged the gagging of Nigerians all in the name of sanity

Every dictator always begin by pretending to solve problems

By the way, give me her number... she deserves a more sensible date than you

(1) (Reply)

Whites Are Not Allowed In Africa / (the Best Whatsapp Tv Ever) / How Much Should A Lady Earn Before Considering Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.