Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Dear Single Mothers, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Single Mothers, (2130 Views)

Dear Single Ladies, U Don't Have Or May Not Have Spiritual Problem / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Single Mothers, by yazga: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dating rules.

Dear Single mothers, do not date men who are broke. Don't date any man that you would have to feed, clothe and pick his bills. It is a recipe for disaster. You have children to take care of. You don't need an extra grown child.

At least, date a man who picks his own bills, even though he has none to offer you, but let him not be a burden to you. The only people permitted to date broke and hungry guys are strictly single ladies.

At least they can afford to drink ijebu garri together. You have rent, fees, feeding, clothing to handle for yourself and your children. Don't add to your burden by dating a hungry man. Your self preservation should be at the center of your dating decisions.

Don't make life difficult for yourself. It is not love. You have nothing to prove. You are not his mother.

Some of these men are actually very inconsiderate. I don't actually know how a young man will feel comfortable feeding off a woman that has children to take care of. Always ensure that the guy has his own money before you date. Think about your children. Don't put them and yourself in harm's way. This advice is not popular.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by ubunja(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
The only single mother worth even talking to is a one with a truckload of cash. Your money won't be used to raise another man's sperm product at least. And she must invest in you, in your project or whatever. And you must quickly give her one or two of your own kids. In SA there are plenty of these. A lazy guy can even live off these women. Plus real men are scarce as chicken teeth over here.

Otherwise a single mother earning equal or lower than you is a waste of your precious time and resources. Use them for sex and dump them. Just focus on the kid to flatter her then fvck her. And leave her.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by yazga: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
ubunja:
The only single mother worth even talking to is a one with a truckload of cash. Your money won't be used to raise another man's sperm product at least. And she must invest in you, in your project or whatever. And you must quickly give her one or two of your own kids. In SA there are plenty of these. A lazy guy can even live off these women. Plus real men are scarce as chicken teeth over here.

Otherwise a single mother earning equal or lower than you is a waste of your precious time and resources. Use them for sex and dump them. Just focus on the kid to flatter her then fvck her. And leave her.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Originalsly: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
ubunja:

Use them for sex and dump them. Just focus on the kid to flatter her then fvck her. And leave her.

Words have power. Always be mindful of what you say. Nature has a way of making you sooner or later..... eat your own ill words. So whether these were written in the name of catching fun... or you were dead serious... the end result will be the same.

@ topic.....single mom or not... if women are not careful.... the end will be the same... a child/more misery. And yes... single moms have to be even more careful.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by ubunja(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Originalsly:

Words have power. Always be mindful of what you say. Nature has a way of making you sooner or later..... eat your own ill words. So whether these were written in the name of catching fun... or you were dead serious... the end result will be the same.

@ topic.....single mom or not... if women are not careful.... the end will be the same... a child/more misery. And yes... single moms have to be even more careful.
here we go with the emotional ones.... Don't you people ever take a day off.

11 Likes

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Originalsly: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
ubunja:

here we go with the emotional ones.... Don't you people ever take a day off.

Emotions separate human from beasts. Then we wonder why some men can rape their own daughters regardless of age ....repeatedly ..... and feel good about it.

11 Likes

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Obodo999(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
This is supposed to be a sacarstic jokes on single mothers

4 Likes

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by ubunja(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Originalsly:

Emotions separate human from beasts. Then we wonder why some men can rape their own daughters regardless of age ....repeatedly ..... and feel good about it.
trust an emotional to take things to the extreme.

you think beasts don't have emotions? Try taking the young one of a beast from its mother....

In any case all these emotions will end one day. You think when your mother goes to heaven and you go to hell she'll shed a tear in heaven? Lmfao. Even a man and a woman who were once man and wife on earth in heaven they won't feel anything. Better detach now. Emotions are temporary.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Omar09(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
yazga:
Dating rules.

Dear Single mothers, do not date men who are broke. Don't date any man that you would have to feed, clothe and pick his bills. It is a recipe for disaster. You have children to take care of. You don't need an extra grown child.

At least, date a man who picks his own bills, even though he has none to offer you, but let him not be a burden to you. The only people permitted to date broke and hungry guys are strictly single ladies.

At least they can afford to drink ijebu garri together. You have rent, fees, feeding, clothing to handle for yourself and your children. Don't add to your burden by dating a hungry man. Your self preservation should be at the center of your dating decisions.

Don't make life difficult for yourself. It is not love. You have nothing to prove. You are not his mother.

Some of these men are actually very inconsiderate. I don't actually know how a young man will feel comfortable feeding off a woman that has children to take care of. Always ensure that the guy has his own money before you date. Think about your children. Don't put them and yourself in harm's way. This advice is not popular.

A simple rule I live on; never date or marry a single mom. Can't come and be training someone's sperm. Never!

Oh and single moms don't count as single.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
I can only go for a single mother that will improve my financial situation.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Daloga: 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
guy stop discouraging people make God no punish you.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Daloga:
guy stop discouraging people make God no punish you.
there is enough space for everyone to drop their opinion

7 Likes

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by emmaodet: 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
I don't think single moms are in the best position to negotiate good deals in a relationship.
Why will a man that can support himself be serious with a single mom in the first place? When he is in a better position to get a single lady to date?
In life, there is time for everything.
Immediately you pass your prime of negotiation, you will have to deal with whatever comes your way.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by ubunja(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
honesty that's the only situation under which a man can be forgiven. Money can indeed buy love.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
ubunja:
honesty that's the only situation under which a man can be forgiven. Money can indeed buy love.
don't know about the love part but I should get something for accepting to start a football at 1:0 down

6 Likes

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Designerdollars: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
"In life, there is time for everything.
Immediately you pass your prime of negotiation, you will have to deal with whatever comes your way"

I wish all the evening newspaper on nairaland can see this cheesy

@emmaodet, great line bro!! wink
Re: Dear Single Mothers, by ubunja(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
emmaodet:
I don't think single moms are in the best position to negotiate good deals in a relationship.
Why will a man that can support himself be serious with a single mom in the first place? When he is in a better position to get a single lady to date?
Immediately you pass your prime of negotiation, you will have to deal with whatever comes your way.
exactly bro. If a man has money he must get the best his money can get him. And a man between 35 and 50 with his money has the world as his oyster. He has his pick of the best.

But personally I'm lazy lately. I don't see myself working 9-5 after 3 years from now. I'm already levelling up to snag a well off woman to gold dig. And the easiest targets, at least where I am, are these single mothers. They drive and live in posh townhouse complexes. And are fresh as hell.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Lonelypacifist6: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
Never did fancy single mothers any way I've this weird opinion of them I hope I'm wrong.
Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Sanchez01: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
yazga:
Dating rules.

I have a friend who has never been married but is so into single mothers. Truth be told, I feel a good guy who has things working out for him shouldn't be involved with a single mother. Not because they are not humans but the idea of starting life with baggage that aren't supposed to be yours is nerve wracking. Why can't I look for a single lady with similar interests, get married to her and live our lives peacefully and happily without wondering or worrying why I am responsible for the upkeep of someone else's children or child in the name of love?

Sad truth... It isn't like most single mothers have great options when they become one. Things change pretty fast and finding love and single, okay dude who'd gladly take up their problems is difficult in today's world.

A man with a reasonable amount of wealth isn't done seeing single ladies, na single mothers remain. This is somewhat insensitive but it is the Gospel truth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by MedicH: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
Op too set oo. My kinda physique truly... Nice
Re: Dear Single Mothers, by praz001(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Modify this please
niaralandtopuser:
some ladies have actually changed the heart of some men who should be hard working to "Diamond diggers......
Re: Dear Single Mothers, by praz001(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Omar09:

A simple rule I live on; never date or marry a single mom. Can't come and be training someone's sperm. Never!

I always have it In mind to adopt a kid from the motherless after my own biological kids....

so I wouldn't mind a single and understanding mother.

1 Like

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by emmaodet: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
ubunja:
exactly bro. If a man has money he must get the best his money can get him. And a man between 35 and 50 with his money has the world as his oyster. He has his pick of the best.

But personally I'm lazy lately. I don't see myself working 9-5 after 3 years from now. I'm already levelling up to snag a well off woman to gold dig. And the easiest targets, at least where I am, are these single mothers. They drive and live in posh townhouse complexes. And are fresh as hell.

Hmmmmmm
Ubunja, about you getting tired of 9-5 job bro you are not alone in this.
Everyday i keep getring tired of wprking because it not easy and with the way things are going in life more and more people will be getting lazier and lazier because working is not just energy draining but not worth it bro.
Our parents worked all there life through the nose but as little to show for it, hence the present generation don't want to tow that line.
Moreover, humans are social animals which means we are been motivated by what we see and alot of people living good life are doing illegal things like scammers, drug pushers, politicians as looters and cooperate thieves calling themselves management staff.
Bro if you are not in that bracket you are sitting on a long thing there by discouraging hard work, integrity, honesty and faithfulness.
I have 2 family members into drug trafficking from brazil and dubai and also into money laundering.
Bro if you see the kind of life the live, buying expensive cars, travelling up and down the globe, floating businesses unlike l looking for loans and saving through my nose, it's tiring and not encouraging jare.
Despite doing courses in abroad running into millions - india, italy etc yet struggling financially.
Bro, if gold digging is the way, pls take it. All way na way.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Omar09(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
praz001:

I always have it In mind to adopt a kid from the motherless after my own biological kids...
so I wouldn't mind a single and understanding mother.

If it's adoption I'm good with it, I can even take kids in the motherless home and pay their education till the graduate, but for a single mom, No!

4 Likes

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by emmaodet: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Designerdollars:
"In life, there is time for everything.
Immediately you pass your prime of negotiation, you will have to deal with whatever comes your way"

I wish all the evening newspaper on nairaland can see this cheesy

@emmaodet, great line bro!! wink

Thanks bro.
That is the bitter truth bro.
There is season for everything.
Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2019
On the contrary I believe every body has the right to set standards for themselves, achievable or unachievable it is no crime to desire good or bearable things of life.However it would be absolutely insane to except things when you offer nothing.

If anyone dreams of a charming, successful partner, Good job! But don't be a pest. Give and take is what keeps life going.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Deep. Applies to life in general.
emmaodet:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by samdavjustin(m): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
yazga:
Dating rules.

Are u a single mom yourself? In Nigeria I don’t think single mom have the luxury of choosing men like single ladies unless ofcourse if they have money

2 Likes

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
yazga:
Dating rules.

Ladies without kids deserve the broke guys?
Re: Dear Single Mothers, by Charis15(f): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
Omar09:

Live is deep my dear.
God forbid I wish you evil.
But who knows if your sperm will be trained by someone else.
Don't forget life is full of twist.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Single Mothers, by ubunja(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Charis15:

Live is deep my dear.
God forbid I wish you evil.
But who knows if your sperm will be trained by someone else.
Don't forget life is full of twist.
if his sperm is trained by another, then it's good news. You don't get it. It's about money, time and emotions wasted on the product of another man's orgasm. Which man in his right mind will have anything against a sucker doing the heavy work for him. Lmfao.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Found In His Phone# / Christian Ronaldo Girlfriend Dey Show Package Well Sha / Girl Assaulted In Public For Being Intersex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.