Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow (14858 Views)

Àbike Dabiri Presents Her National Honour To Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by unbitchable(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:
She helped her fellow Yoruba woman and is now a news.

Over hundreds of returnee came back both tens of widows.

It is a wise gesture you help your clans people without making it look like a big deal.

This hardly hides her disdain for other ethnicities.
But ibos claimed that yoruba have the highest numbers of returnees, so why are you jealous?.
When ibos were asked to board the plane back home, many of them ran to the neighbouring Lesotho and Zimbabwe countries.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Where did you see she is a Yoruba?

And it's an initiative of Multi choice not Abike Dabiri's personal money.

Abike hardly help others aside her own people.

If na others she will go on press campaign immediately against them.

The woman is a no no.
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by edoairways: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Must she announce it?
Yes because you wouldn't believe her if such gesture was made

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by UnitedNigeriaUN: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

It is a wise gesture you help your clans people without making it look like a big deal.

This hardly hides her disdain for other ethnicities.

Beware of this guy... he is a paid propagandist.

He is one of the reasons we must regulate our internet space.

The Nigerian internet space is one of the most porous in the World, we must regulate it cos of aliens like this foreign dunce.

Go check is posts & topics, they are all anti-unity.
He is here to cause chaos and division between 2 tribes (Igbos & Yorubas).

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nice gesture. Well done ma'am and multichoice. Una do well.

I think Nairaland is now overrun by thugs, brigands, louts and juvenile delinquents.

People who are determined to make Nairaland unattractive thereby running down the business of Mr Seun

If only Nairaland can pre-screen every post before they become visible, or at least for the time being remove the like and share buttons so that some sanity can return to this forum. sad

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by crackhouse(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
What's the big deal in somebody of her caliber giving somebody $3k and taking pictures?
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by unlimiteddammi(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I would have recommended you for a ban but I won't because I have a large heart.

You are simply just the way he described you.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

This woman hardly hides her disdain for other ethnicities.

Courtesy of MULTICHOICE.
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Must she announce it?

it's not her money.

2 paragraphs una can't read..
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by fareed69(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
SimDan95:
audio giveaway, once behind the cam now she go collect am give her 500k instead.

Anyone who believes that this present govt would be reaching out to the returnees can also believe Donald Trump is from Congo.

Same govt that came out to say they was no xenophobic act carried on Nigerians despite the numerous videos circulating online then. Worst part still their zombie minions came out to support them, truly some of Nigeria problem lies with the masses and youth

Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by fareed69(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

This woman hardly hides her disdain for other ethnicities.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by fareed69(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
BigGuyMan:
The way i take hate this woman ehn.

Useless afonja Oduduwa piece of shit.
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Isoduwa(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
BigGuyMan:
The way i take hate this woman ehn.

Your hate na blessings to her

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by NaijadrivaCars: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
couragemurphy:
Bitter souls and enemies of the state already sighted on this thread. They are allergic to good news

I went through your website and saw the good works you do. My advise: Dont comment on religious and tribal issues. There are potential customers here but once they sight this posts, you might lose businesses. You never know who is viewing your posts - even senators are here!

That is the country we are in. Everyone has a prejudice against other tribes or religion for one reason or the other. SMH.

Nice!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by babtoundey(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
MelesZenawi:

The woman is a no no.

She started somewhere; she has helped and is helping her own people, her clan, as you will put it. If that is her goal, she is fulfilled. You too, go and start helping whoever you choose to help and stop whining and crying over what someone chooses to do with her influence, power and authority.
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nice gesture.
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Tospringe: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
Aladegba:

Eni dagba sir!!!
Amin Ase
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Esep12: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
[we are coming for you.. FGN.. In regards hate speech

quote author=BigGuyMan post=84454629]The way i take hate this woman ehn.

[/quote]
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Westernlove: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
Abike Kafayat Oluwatoyin Dabiri-Erewa who is the Chairman/CEO of the Nigerian Diaspora Commission presented a Cheque of 1m Naira today to one of the South Africa returnees,Ms. Esther, a widow with four children, courtesy of Multichoice.

Abike reveals that they will be reaching out to the returnees in batches, starting with the women and children. Esther is set to be starting her business right away.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1200062177471795200

Audio Check...

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 29, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:

I went through your website and saw the good works you do. My advise: Dont comment on religious and tribal issues. There are potential customers here but once they sight this posts, you might lose businesses. You never know who is viewing your posts - even senators are here!

That is the country we are in. Everyone has a prejudice against other tribes or religion for one reason or the other. SMH.

Nice!

Thanks for your advice. But we are all first Nigerians before businessmen/businesswomen. Nevertheless you are right from a business perspective. Thanks
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Area4Area: 5:43am On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

The woman is a no no.
How many of your people have reached out to and personally helped? No Wonder no good thing is trying to locate you because you're so filled with bile and hate.
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 29, 2019
Area4Area:
How many of your people have reached out to and personally helped? No Wonder no good thing is trying to locate you because you're so filled with bile and hate.

When you done with your sewing here....move back to ogbomosho and rest.

Abike my ass.
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 29, 2019
Whatof American returnees?
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:21am On Nov 29, 2019
cheap multi choice appraisal by a govt official who doesn't even have sense

GTFOH
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Skmoda360(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2019
Alvin212:
Zoogeria must collapseeeee

On your head abi.....Oni ku re...
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Area4Area: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Abike my ass.
A question I know you can't answer but you are very hateful and would never appreciate what others do, not as if you're even a Nigerian
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2019
Area4Area:
A question I know you can't answer but you are very hateful and would never appreciate what others do, not as if you're even a Nigerian

Back to ogbomosho
Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
FrLukas:
Nice gesture. Well done ma'am and multichoice. Una do well.

I think Nairaland is now overrun by thugs, brigands, louts and juvenile delinquents.

People who are determined to make Nairaland unattractive thereby running down the business of Mr Seun

If only Nairaland can pre-screen every post before they become visible, or at least for the time being remove the like and share buttons so that some sanity can return to this forum. sad

Nairaland is not overrun by anything. It is now a true reflection of Nigeria. When first joined in 2006 or so, an internet connection was for well employed or upper middle class. So then the forum was largely intelligentsia. Today, data is democratized, Android phones are dirt cheap, so now you have the true face of Nigeria.

Seun has decided that traffic is what is most important.the topic of yesterday do not play with the Nigerian horde.

If Seun wanted, he could shut it all down. We were here when this forum was running on Google Adsense and Seun was forced to censor every variant of swear word because nairaland was being ranked as an adult website.

Let the Nairas rain

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow by Area4Area: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Abike my ass.
Same person you are praying to meet so she can help with a job even as her driver so that you can leave your gala hawking job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abducted Girls In Fresh Chibok Attack, Says Resident / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election / Lagos Advocates Safe Conversion Of Petrol To LPG As Fuel For Domestic Use

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.