Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election (14768 Views)

Abaribe To Wike: Go Ahead And Release Another Album, An Igbo Man Is No Slave / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by kcmichael: 6:02am On Mar 23, 2022
Senator Enyi Abaribe picks PDP Gubernatorial nomination form for Abia State.

"I will be governor to all Abians" he said.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Fahdiga(m): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2022
Another failure loading. Abia people don't want to learn from Anambra people. They keep learning from Imo people

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by shankara7: 6:13am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Another failure loading. Abia people don't want to learn from Anambra people. They keep learning from Imo people
You know nothing

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by visijo(m): 6:14am On Mar 23, 2022
Your soulmate is out there, but you guys will never meet because neither of you like to go out and meet new people.�

3 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Golan007: 6:15am On Mar 23, 2022
A good choice for Abia.

Ekweremadu in Enugu.

Mrs Obiano in Senate for Anambra.

We are getting there.

62 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Nendan: 6:15am On Mar 23, 2022
His choice
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Johnseli(m): 6:16am On Mar 23, 2022
kcmichael:

This is a welcome development. I have always look forward to seeing person's such as Abaribe govern a state.
Good luck to him

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Raxxye(m): 6:16am On Mar 23, 2022
Hope he'll break the jinx of what looks like a perpetual curse of bad leadership on Abia State.
Abia has just not got it right since 1999!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Fahdiga(m): 6:16am On Mar 23, 2022
shankara7:
You know nothing
Then you that know should teach me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by captainamiedi1: 6:17am On Mar 23, 2022
Abia state sha. So all these ipob support is for governor ship election? Fear politicians na their own interest they are after. Watch as he will use signing for kanu bail as part of his manifesto. Rather then explain what he has done since his time in the senate.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Action102(m): 6:17am On Mar 23, 2022
kcmichael:

He may help Abia if voted for

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Fahdiga(m): 6:17am On Mar 23, 2022
Golan007:
A good choice for Abia.

Ekeeremadu in Enugu.

Mrs Obiano in Senate for Anambra.

We are getting there.
Shatap and stop littering nairaland with trash

15 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by wwwihy: 6:19am On Mar 23, 2022
IPOB Spiritual Father to solemnly swear and pledge allegiance to Federal Republic of Nigeria . He was the first man to endorse Fulani Herdsman in person of Atiku.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by everythinggirly(f): 6:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Honestly, this is one state that God has blessed with hardworking people if only these aspiring leaders would realize and make life better for them all.
This state doesn't pay corpers, they lack good roads and so many things i don't want to talk about.
My candid advice, Vote wisely!

Contact me for your writing services!

4 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Golan007: 6:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Shatap and stop littering nairaland with trash

Everytime I see this moniker, I remember the Fadigha that stole a wristwatch during the World Cup in Korea/Japan.

Won't be surprised if you are related.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Skyfornia(m): 6:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Definitely he will win...but we need more APGA leadership in the east. Nke anyi bu nke anyi

7 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by everythinggirly(f): 6:21am On Mar 23, 2022
All I can say is that, the next person should do better!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by RichDad1(m): 6:21am On Mar 23, 2022
I pity Abian indigenes.
Anyways seems they’re used to having a bad leader.
From Theodore Orji to Orji Kalu to Ikpeazu, another another failure in Abaribe is warming up to collect the whip and continue where they stopped.

7 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Cherrybae(f): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2022
This is a welcome development. It's walk over for him cos he is IPOB Candidate.

Ndi Abia can never be liberated.
This are the reasons why an igbo man van never rule Nigeria.

Igbos are too sentimental. They vote out of sentiment, the reason the SE is under developed .

Donhratulations advance.

God bless ipon
God bless mazi Nnamdi kanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Fahdiga(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Golan007:

Everytime I see this moniker, I remember the Fadigha that stole a wristwatch during the World Cup in Korea/Japan.

At least the name is a household name unlike yours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by donleo92(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Him go lose.. big time, what nonsense.
na your papa get government house

3 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by unclejb2(m): 6:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Golan007:

I believe that individual died while playing a football match
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Anaerobi(m): 6:25am On Mar 23, 2022
This our old men should go and rest na.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by 07kjb: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by OnionBandit(f): 6:25am On Mar 23, 2022
kcmichael:

All IPOB favourites are contesting for Nigerian political offices..What will now happen to Biafla like this?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Mandela89(f): 6:26am On Mar 23, 2022
OK governor of abia under Nigeria abi under Biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe To Contest For Abia Gubernatorial Election by Golan007: 6:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
At least the name is a household name unlike yours

I know.

Next thing now, you would Christen your son Shekau.

See reasoning.

56 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) / Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch / Edo Assembly Crisis: APC Reacts, As Oshiomhole, Obaseki Settle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.