Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] (5655 Views)

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) / What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics] / What Does My Girl Mean By These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Thanks
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
She didn't respond to my message after my last response. Does it mean I'm boring or .....?
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by AfroKnight: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
I pity you when she finds out you posted the conversation here.

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
AfroKnight:
I pity you when she finds out you posted the conversation here.
What do you think she meant by "I pity you"?
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
It means it will end in tears bro tongue..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Is she threatening me? Or is she a witch?
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
KiidaACE:
It means it will end in tears bro tongue..
How do you mean?
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
HARDDON, please help.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
Thanks
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
shit
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
NeedAdvice00:
No one is taking?

What do you think she meant?

I'm not experienced in this game, I don't even know what she meant.
I'm gonna ask you one question..
This girl, do you know her in person/see her physically??
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
KiidaACE:
I'm gonna ask you one question..
This girl, do you know her in person/see her physically??
Yes, I know her and she has been to my place before.
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Which kind of lines are these now? Hain! Nigerian ladies have suffered! grin

4 Likes

Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Please, I need your help. I really know little about women. What do you think she meant?
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ariza:
What do you mean Bro?

What does she mean by I pity you?
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ariza:
Did I say something wrong?

I actually like her.
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
NeedAdvice00:
Is she threatening me? Or is she a witch?
Someone should just tell me, Please.
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
NeedAdvice00:

Yes, I know her and she has been to my place before.
Okay good, I think I've got time tonight..

You should be able to deduce if she's into you bro. Her body language around you and all that shit..
Look, you don't go all "I love you and want you in my life" on a girl when you're not sure she feels same way about you..
It's what the "greenlight" is for.. You should always wait for it..

I read the chat, your humor was far from top notch but still good though. You should learn never to doubletext girls when you don't get a reply no matter how much you like em..

You can't force affection and anyone who doesn't feel anything for you, sending message after message to them will only make you look real stupid..
You even had to put on your "read receipts" just so you could see if she has read it. Now, that is you being real wimpy..

If you don't know what "I pity you" means, it means "She ain't feeling you" bruv.. She's not a witch don't worry lool..

My final advice is: forget about her, move on to the next,, don't send any message to her again.. If you're truly important to her, she'll text back and if she does, please ignore her same way she ignored you..
It's not pride, it's just a pure sense of selfworth.. smiley

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2019
Thanks
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 12:17am On Nov 29, 2019
ok
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2019
NeedAdvice00:

Thank you very much. I actually believed it has ended between us until she visited me last Sunday, and we spoke, she even cooked Noodles for herself and added an extra fork, asking us to eat in same plate. I hated doing that but just managed to take two forks.

This is not her first time of ignoring my message.

I wanted to take people's advice that I should have multiple girls but I might not be able to focus on other aspects of my career.
Your career comes first no matter what.. Never forget that..

@bolded, those actions could mean anything.. She might just see you as a friend she feels comfortable with.. What you should have watched out for was her body language for example, if she plays with her hair whilst talking to you, if she blushes unnecessarily, if she's unable to hold eye contact e.t.c.. If you're well versed in reading women, her eyes alone could give you all the answers you need..

Also, no one is too busy to reply your messages bro.. It just depends on what number you are on their priority list.. Everyone has a priority list so don't get too worked up on that..

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by maynation(f): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2019
Nairaland and her bunch of boring sissies.

This one sef will be forming Alpha male soon.
Boring things.

4 Likes

Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 29, 2019
op how old are u sef shocked.u get time sha..see the way u just dey send her messages on whatsap and she no even send u
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 29, 2019
It means you are immature simple
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 12:50am On Nov 29, 2019
shot
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 12:51am On Nov 29, 2019
Aniex629:
It means you are immature simple
How was I immature, please. Just point my errors.
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 29, 2019
NeedAdvice00:
How was I immature, please. Just point my errors.
you are all over yourself already
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by NeedAdvice00: 12:55am On Nov 29, 2019
Aniex629:

you are all over yourself already
All over yourself as how, sir? I really need to be enlightened.
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 29, 2019
NeedAdvice00:
All over yourself as how, sir? I really need to be enlightened.
oga calm down
don't try to be funny around women just let the jokes flow
Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by Nfrank: 1:12am On Nov 29, 2019
I pity you. this was how they locked a guy inside fanta bottle �����

1 Like

Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 29, 2019
maynation:
Nairaland and her bunch of boring sissies.

This one sef will be forming Alpha male soon.
Boring things .
You do know he is probably a kid right?

He just needs help, this wasn't necessary..

1 Like

Re: What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] by fweshboi1: 1:44am On Nov 29, 2019
trying to make a second joke wasn't really necessary

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does One Regain Trust In A Relationship? / How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number. / Breast Display: Nigerian Girl Attacked On Instagram For Sharing These ‘indecent’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.