Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari (25066 Views)

Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 29, 2019
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 29, 2019
cana882:
and that’s not Igbo?? Is this the way you guys will treat them when you finally get Biafra?

They ain't Igbo.

They are more of TIV and Idoma.

1 Like

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by voltron14: 6:19am On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

They ain't Igbo.

That means igbos are minorities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by ogbuefi677(m): 6:19am On Nov 29, 2019
malel1:

Abakalika man
mumuni

2 Likes

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 29, 2019
malel1:

When we get Biafra we will format there reasoning. Currently they are reasoning differently

No need.

We have carved them to Arewa.

1 Like

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 29, 2019
voltron14:

That means Yorubas are minorities.
Maybe.
For me I don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Burruchaga71(m): 6:22am On Nov 29, 2019
mumumugu:
and they paid an IBO man to do the dirty job
. He's not an Ibo man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by cana882(m): 6:24am On Nov 29, 2019
malel1:

When we get Biafra we will format there reasoning. Currently they are reasoning differently

2 Likes

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by voltron14: 6:24am On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Maybe.

For me I don't know.

Your earlier statement suggests Ebonyi is a TIV / Idoma state.

grin

2 Likes

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 6:24am On Nov 29, 2019
mumumugu:
it has always been like that, they are always the willing tools. You remember that bastard that Abacha used that time? Na igbo man called Kanu. Give them money, they will sell their generations

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by cana882(m): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

They ain't Igbo.

it has started.. how about Enugu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by anonimi: 6:28am On Nov 29, 2019
mumumugu:

Hmm undecided lipsrsealed

MAYOWAAK:

I Am Proud Of My Role In The Annulment Of June 12-Arthur Nzeribe

How do you feel attaining and even surpassing the Biblical age of three scores and 10?

I feel 76, and you can see that yourself.

Looking back, is there anything that you would have done, especially at your younger age that you left undone?

There was nothing that I was supposed to do at any point in time that I didn’t do, and I have always justified my actions.

Does it mean that you don’t have any regrets for any of the actions you took in the past?

I don’t regret anything I have done because people in my position would think about things over and over again before doing them. And if there was anything that I thought about so well before doing it, I shouldn’t go about regretting it. I go along and suffer the consequences, if there is any negative one. That’s the way I see it.

What of your role as the leader of the defunct Association for a Better Nigeria (ABN), which many still blame for spearheading the annulment of the June 12, 1993 presidential election won by late Chief MKO Abiola?

Those who are making reference to it are very wise men though they have forgotten that our actions were heavily supported across the country. At that time, I was deemed to be a vagabond. My colleagues and I were abused and insulted everywhere, but all of a sudden, going for election, it’s now a novelty. By the time I formed ABN, there was nothing at all of such nature; you go and burn tyres on the streets; you go and kill people and use their heads for juju, but we stood firm to say that we want this done. I believe that we got what we wanted. So, it is for you to assess our actions in your own way.

For us, I got what we wanted. We said cancel the election and eventually they cancelled the election. We said don’t count the votes, but they counted the votes. So, how do you measure success? In the middle of that, I have run elections, where I adopted five different political parties, and each time I go to any political party, we win. How do you define a good politician other than the man who contests an election and wins?

Are you saying that you are proud of the annulment even when some people believe that it stopped the process of handover of power from military to the democratic government? It also led to the consequent long stay by the military in power.

Yes, I do. I am proud that we cancelled the election. I wanted the election cancelled and it was cancelled.

If you have such an opportunity again, will you take a similar action?

Ten times over if the circumstances are the same.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/arthur-nzeribe-if-given-another-chance-ill-ensure-june-12-annulment-again/

[img]https://4.bp..com/-GJxdjJlcU3Y/WYWn0gGsCWI/AAAAAAADxYY/Lk5o6KOtQqo-JPdJk_rIzWFeWDh5AFjDACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_5172-e1501926192976.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Bobyro: 6:28am On Nov 29, 2019
Instead of Nigerians to put aside tribalistic differences and select a good person to rule, we are over pampering the dumb skull politicians to make decisions for us. When the people forget that power is in their hands there is always chaos. I'm just ashamed of the comments from everyone here.
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2019
mumumugu:
Is he not an APC member?
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2019
cana882:
it has started.. how about Enugu?
Even Ijebus and Ondo's are not Yorubas.
Go and research well.

1 Like

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2019
cana882:
and that’s not Igbo?? Is this the way you guys will treat them when you finally get Biafra?
The person you quoted is not Igbo, stop masturbating.

1 Like

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 29, 2019
voltron14:

Your earlier statement suggests Ebonyi is a TIV / Idoma state.
grin

Maybe Ijebus also.
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by mallamk1: 6:34am On Nov 29, 2019
what a big set back for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by iamdynamite(m): 6:35am On Nov 29, 2019
amarachi06:
This is a decoy from the ruling Party, to appear as saints whereas they are responsible for this.
They should forget about the man, and remove Social Media Bill from the Red Chamber.
so that you guys can continue to spread fake and unsubstantiated news abi?...there are lots of country who regulated their social media space and heaven didnt fall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Gandollaar(f): 6:35am On Nov 29, 2019
malel1:

It’s Igbo but Dey reason a bit different
Will you shut your buccal cavity? If you are looking for human animals go upnorth.

1 Like

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by meccuno: 6:35am On Nov 29, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

We know nothing will happen to the charlatan at the end... Yoruba APc got no power
They want to die because of Yoruba Presidency. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by futurism: 6:37am On Nov 29, 2019
Nanagom:
cheesy they should continue deceiving themselves
All I know is there’s no smoke without fire grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2019
lytech1:

must u tribalize everything?

Until I saw his tribalistic comment, I never considered what tribe he's from. Young people should avoid political section on nairaland. It pollutes their mind.

4 Likes

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by jahsharon: 6:41am On Nov 29, 2019
mumumugu:

Who else does dirty jobs if not IGBOS? From Emeka Ezeogwu of January 15 1966, to Aguyi Ironsi of Decree 34 of 1966,to Arthur Nzeribe of June 12 1993. Who else can sell his parents for money?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2019
EfonAlaaye2023:
igbo as a tribe is weird and awkward. sometimes I asked what does Igbo want? I Dont think these people do Enlighten themselves

when they came about this abolition of regionalism, it was lack of foresight now another one is calling for breach of constitution. does these people have thinking brain at all?

I really don't understand what this Igbo guy is up to?

appointment?

to be on buhari good side?

planning to involve in crime or in crime and need shield

jealousness against southwest being the second majority in APC?

whichever one it falls, is not a good thing on Igbo political resurrection. some Igbo kinsmen are reviving Igbo political life while others are sending it to early grave

the most confused tribe indeed according to Ralph Uwazuruike
Yea we saw how Yoruba's could unite and elect a PDP chairman ...yea ...or who nearly killed themselves in regional government if not for federal government

Oga what igbos want has been very clear except you are blind

We won't power back to the zones ....or allow us decide if we want to stay in nigeria or not

That's that ...but in the present say Nigeria we go still play politics na ...shabi south west say politics should be about interest fine thats what we are doing

2 Likes

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by voltron14: 6:47am On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Maybe Ijebus also.

Ok you are a confused man.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Minjim: 6:48am On Nov 29, 2019
amarachi06:
This is a decoy from the ruling Party, to appear as saints whereas they are responsible for this.
They should forget about the man, and remove Social Media Bill from the Red Chamber.

The bill is majorly sponsored by some senators for their personal gain. It's not a party or government agenda.
Bubu will not even sign it

1 Like

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by israelmao(m): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2019
Thoughts are not just flying,thoughts have media.
Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 29, 2019
It shal never be well with the east

2 Likes

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2019
lytech1:

must u tribalize everything?
Mr questioner Tell your people to compose themselves well.must your people's names appear in any bad controversy things in Nigeria? you are asking question as if you will not masturbate if it is Tinubu mater ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari by ba7man(m): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: No DSS Advisory Before Buhari Warning Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere / Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.