Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,264 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Falling Under The Anointing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Falling Under The Anointing (6752 Views)

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / Falling Under Anointing - Hoax, Real Or Hypnosis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling Under The Anointing by kemisuga(f): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2010
Why is it that, it is mostly the females that fall under the power of anointing of a man of God?

Have you been a victim before? cheesy

How does it feel, some shout, some scream, some roll on the floor, some just doing funny things. Cant imagine what they are going through at that time.

Anybody in the house to share with us, smiley
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by kemisuga(f): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
Does it means none has fallen under the anointing before sad
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by InesQor(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2010
Fall under the annoying thing anointing?  grin

The one I heard is that females are not often the first to fall in love but when they finally do, they fall HARD.   tongue

lol
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by DevotedOne(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2010
[Center]In The Name of The Only GOD, Allah; The Sovereign, The Unconquerable.  The peace be upon you.[/Center]

The anointing you've mentioned is not an anointing of The Only God, but is a mis-directed use of psychic energies, and can be very destructive, dangerous.

From an earlier post:
There is abundant mention of anointing in the Old Testament Bible; (re: anointed; Psalms 105:15; 1Kings 19:16; Exodus 28:41, 30:30; 1Sanuel 16:12,13; 2Corinthians 1:21; etc.).

Seyed Abul 'A'ala Maududi in his Tafsir ul Qur'an; The Meaning of The Qur'an, 61 as-saff, page 511, relates that the Prophet Elijah in 1Kings 19:15-16 was instructed to anoint Hazael to be king over Syria. 16. [I]"And Jehu the son of Nimshi shalt thou anoint to be king over Israel: and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abel-meholah shalt thou anoint to be prophet in thy room."[/I] 

And he notes that their being commissioned by Allah amounted to their being anointed; None of these were anointed with oil.
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by kemisuga(f): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ devotedone - do u really get wat am saying?
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by DevotedOne(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2010
[Center]In The Name of The Only GOD, Allah, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful, The Praiseworthy. As salaamu 'alaikum, The peace be on you, everyone.[/Center]

[Quote]Re: Falling Under The Anointing
« #4 on: Today at 02:40:27 PM »
@ devotedone - do u really get wat am saying?[/Quote]

Maybe not, but I have seen such displays in the U.S.A., and it does not seem healthy, to my mind.  Some people call that type display, demon possession.
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by eyzhvntsn: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
InesQor:

Fall under the annoying thing anointing?  grin

The one I heard is that females are not often the first to fall in love but when they finally do, they fall HARD.   tongue

lol

angry   angry Naughty u,  grin
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by mrmayor(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2010
The real drama about "Falling Under The Anointing" is the Camera Men ( TV Crew), and the Ushers never fall! Why; Is the Holy Spirit Partial?. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2010
i wonder too,why is i that the choir never falls,are they holy pass?yeye thing,av been a xtian for years until the veil was removed from my eyes,i never fell too,not even once tongue

the funniest thing the men dnt even fall,they all stood like iroko tree,only women rolling on the floor and screaming.meaning men are free from evil only in black people churches
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by mrmayor(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2010
uplawal:

i wonder too,why is i that the choir never falls,are they holy pass?yeye thing,av been a xtian for years until the veil was removed from my eyes,i never fell too,not even once tongue

the funniest thing the men dnt even fall,they all stood like iroko tree,only women rolling on the floor and screaming.meaning men are free from evil only in black people churches

Tell me about it, a cousin screamed stop pushing me! when she didn't fall under the anointing and the pastor kept pushing her and saying I deliver you in the name of Jesus.
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2010
its so absurd brother grin
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by noetic16(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2010
uplawal:

are u now married to ur jihad brother? grin u left xtianity because of marriage grin were there no single brothers in church?
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2010
@noetic,YES,u mean your pervert brothers (evil scavengers) angry

i left for paradise sake  kiss
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2010
Falling under the anointing is simple Eastern practices. it is called the "HADO" not unlike the powers used by Ryu and Ken in Street Fighter HADOKEN!!! only they use an invisible HADO to push you to the ground grin
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Gamine(f): 12:24am On Nov 25, 2010
voltron:

Falling under the anointing is simple Eastern practices. it is called the "HADO" not unlike the powers used by Ryu and Ken in Street Fighter HADOKEN!!! only they use an invisible HADO to push you to the ground grin

LOL! good one.
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Joagbaje(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2010
There are several reasons why people fall . And it's not only female. Some have demonic case, and when the anointing of God is working, the demons feel uncomfortable and start manifesting, they may roll on the ground, scream, etc.
Sometimes when a demon leaves a person. The person may fall down numb, or vomit . Etc.

But there are other cases that are not demonic. When the power of God comes upon a person. It's a blessing, and the power sometimes may cause the person to fall.

1 Like

Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Joagbaje(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2010
mrmayor:

The real drama about "Falling Under The Anointing" is the Camera Men ( TV Crew), and the Ushers never fall! Why; Is the Holy Spirit Partial?. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The camera men didn't come for a healing. If they need one. They have their insider way of being ministered to. They are
Part of the team to ministered to others. It's not about the holy spirit being partial. Why don't you ask why the pastor didn't fall? . He is there for the people. Even if for any reason he has a challenge and needs a miracle. His faith at that time is for others. God wont force a manifestation that you don't have faith for. So the camera man is not out to receive , he is out to record and that's where his faith is.
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by mrmayor(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2010
Pastor Joe,

I just love you man; ol'boy the way you come up with explanations ( excuses) is most commendable grin I almost believed you. One question though, is there any reason why Politicians (Ibori,Odilli etc), Bankers (Ibru,Akingbola etc), Contractors,DG's etc never fall and confess how much they have stolen; or is it only house girls who always confess to witchcraft?
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Joagbaje(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2010
mrmayor:

I just love you man; ol'boy the way you come up with explanations ( excuses) is most commendable grin I almost believed you. One question though, is there any reason why Politicians (Ibori,Odilli etc), Bankers (Ibru,Akingbola etc), Contractors,DG's etc never fall and confess how much they have stolen; or is it only house girls who always confess to witchcraft?

We are not talking about confessions here? . But about falling under the power. Besides I'm not aware if the people you mentioned goes to christens crusades. If there's anything they need. Its salvation by the word, not the falling.
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Demainman1: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2010
Joagbaje:

We are not talking about confessions here? . But about falling under the power. Besides I'm not aware if the people you mentioned goes to christens crusades. If there's anything they need. Its salvation by the word, not the falling.

Sorry sir, are you saying that you have never seen any of these big guys in any christian crusade at all or that the ones they attend are not organised by christians. I have indeed notice that you always have excuse for all your shortcomings.

Anyways, all those una fallings are meaningless since most practioners of falling-down simply go back to their old habits after the exercise(s).
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Joagbaje(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2010
Demain_man:

Sorry sir, are you saying that you have never seen any of these big guys in any christian crusade at all or that the ones they attend are not organised by christians.

I sAid what they need is salvation. Who do you now blame for their lack of confession. God?

I have indeed notice that you always have excuse for all your shortcomings.

What is my shortcoming?.
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Demainman1: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2010
Joagbaje:

What is my shortcoming?.

I mean those of your churches. Exactly what you are doing here trying to explain away why it is only the poor masses(98% woman) that fall down while the thieves(Even u pastors know them very well) are honoured to high heavens.

Can't you guys ask God through your prayers to disgrace them so that either they stop coming to church altogether or repent from their evil ways instead of giving them the best seat in the house.

You people are just mocking God. Both the thieves and you guys that receive the looted goods. Disgraceful!
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Damain man, CHEI,CHOP KNOckles shocked grin
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by nwakaibe(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2010
Joagbaje:

The camera men didn't come for a healing. If they need one. They have their insider way of being ministered to. They are
Part of the team to ministered to others. It's not about the holy spirit being partial. Why don't you ask why the pastor didn't fall? . He is there for the people. Even if for any reason he has a challenge and needs a miracle. His faith at that time is for others. God wont force a manifestation that you don't have faith for. So the camera man is not out to receive , he is out to record and that's where his faith is.

Bros, I have to disagree with you on this.Camera men also fall under the anointing. Even the ministering pastor at times fall. Watch Papa Hagin in 'when the Spirit gets moving'. Even papa Hagin couldn't stand the anointing. The lead singer couldn't stand. His son Hagin Jr couldn't stand it also.
Pastor Chris in one of new year services asked the camera men to focus on him, leave the camera and go out of the way. So we need to examine a wide sample space before drawing conclusions.
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by maxxy: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2010
I have come to understand that people generally criticize things they don't understand.

My first experience of somebody falling while am praying was sometime in 2000, and I was not even a pastor! As I began to pray for the person, the next thing I knew was that the person was flat on the floor, not because of demon possession but as a result of the wave of God's power that overwhelmed that person, as falling is not necessarily a sign of demon possession.

Granted that some folks tend to push the one they are praying for, it doesnt mean that's what happens everytime because some people are blown upon and you see them responding by falling. And I can bet that so long as what's on your mind is "I will not fall/the pastor is pushing me" you are already too distracted to focus on God, and therefore will not fall.

Falling is scriptural, it happened in the old testament and even Jesus had it in His ministry.

So the next time you are being prayed for, forget about whether or not you will fall. Focus on God and on His power that is present, because when the chips are down, that's all that matters.
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Joagbaje(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2010
@ nwakaibe
nwakaibe:

Bros, I have to disagree with you on this.Camera men also fall under the anointing. Even the ministering pastor at times fall. Watch Papa Hagin in  'when the Spirit gets moving'. Even papa Hagin couldn't stand the anointing. The lead singer couldn't stand. His son Hagin Jr couldn't stand it also.
Pastor Chris in one of new year services asked the camera men to focus on him, leave the camera and go out of the way. So we need to examine a wide sample space before drawing conclusions.

Thanks ,I agree with you , I have seen Benny Hinn to fall under the power. I was only speaking in childrens language for the natural men. There is no explanation that will suffice .

1 Corinthians 2:14
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know[ them], because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by dayokanu(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2010
I knew a guy that fell under the anointing and hit his head on the chair, immediately the anointing cleared from his eyes and he got up immediately rubbing his head
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Joagbaje(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2010
maxxy:

I have come to understand that people generally criticize things they don't understand.

My first experience of somebody falling while am praying was sometime in 2000, and I was not even a pastor! As I began to pray for the person, the next thing I knew was that the person was flat on the floor, not because of demon possession but as a result of the wave of God's power that overwhelmed that person, as falling is not necessarily a sign of demon possession.

Granted that some folks tend to push the one they are praying for, it doesnt mean that's what happens everytime because some people are blown upon and you see them responding by falling. And I can bet that so long as what's on your mind is "I will not fall/the pastor is pushing me" you are already too distracted to focus on God, and therefore will not fall.

Falling is scriptural, it happened in the old testament and even Jesus had it in His ministry.

So the next time you are being prayed for, forget about whether or not you will fall. Focus on God and on His power that is present, because when the chips are down, that's all that matters.

I had similar experience during my youth service. A brother told me he wasn't speaking in tongues and wants to receive the holyghost. I used to struggle I. Ministrying to holyghost to people before this time. Some will say "NOTHING IS COMING" I had to be encouraging them to believe that utterance will come. But this particular case , as I laid my hands on him and said "BE FILLED WITH THE HOLY-GHOST!" instantly , the power of God threw him on the ground , he began to roll from one end to the other speaking in tongues very rapid and loud! I was surprise . I became more courageous to lay hands more in ministering the holyghost to people.
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by dayokanu(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2010
Can you help me lay hands on my Honda Allah and change it to a Range Rover?
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by harakiri(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2010
Anyone who "falls" under the anointing does it for the following reasons :

(1)They don't want to embarrass whoever it is that's laying hands on them (coz they know it ain't real)
(2)They are either drunk or under the influence of drugs
(3)They have been compensated to do the deed
(4)They have a lot history of mental health problems (the perfect candidates).

End of!
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Rhino4dm: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2010
They heal people and thier love ones are dying like chicken with bird flu what an irony of life.
Re: Falling Under The Anointing by Joagbaje(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2010
harakiri:

Anyone who "falls" under the anointing does it for the following reasons :

(1)They don't want to embarrass whoever it is that's laying hands on them (coz they know it ain't real)
(2)They are either drunk or under the influence of drugs
(3)They have been compensated to do the deed
(4)They have a lot history of mental health problems (the perfect candidates).

Jude 1:18
18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time . . . .

Why would a well dressed man fall down so as not to embarrass the person ministering. It is not a must to fall. It is not about falling . Only few fall most times. Majority are standing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Attend All Christian Practical Praying Band. Acppb Please Identify Here / Christians Hardly Read The Bible .why Do They Try So Hard To Force It On Others / Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.