Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,478 members, 7,850,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? (1726 Views)

Why Buhari Is The Best President - Alwan Hassan / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku / Lauretta Onochie: "Bayelsa Produced The Worst President In History Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by kemiyetunde: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Note that this article is about the past and present not the future in as much a better president can rise in the morrow. If you Agree or Disagree with this, Tell us why you.

Presently with the date[year 2019] the best president till date in the current ruler is president Muhammadu Buhari
To know or learn more about this post, click on the link below

http:///s7b8e87c2191128en_ng

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by Formularcr7: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Shehu shagari
Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by fergie001: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
I started knowing the little I know from IBB's time.....

So far for me....UMY (of blessed memory)

The emblem of democracy is "rule of law"... Once there is no "obedience to the rule of law", that country, nation or state becomes a jungle where might is right.

He did his best...didn't promote nepotism, just like the President before him...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by SocialJustice: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
How much will you pay for my answer?
Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by habiham: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
To me sanni abacha , followed by UMY of blessed memory....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by Turantula(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sheikh Terrorist Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by wwwihy: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by iluvdonjazzy: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
I will give it to GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN just for one reason, did you know what it takes to conduct a free fair and credible election in Nigeria without nobody dying in the course of the electioneering and the election proper. If you have lost a loved one in an election you will know what am talking about. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN gave us the reason to believe in democracy. I remain an APC member but I will not shy away from the truth.

11 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by rexwalters: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
I will give it to GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN just for one reason, did you know what it takes to conduct a free fair and credible election in Nigeria without nobody dying in the course of the electioneering and the election proper. If you have lost a loved one in an election you will know what am talking about. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN gave us the reason to believe in democracy. I remain an APC member but I will not shy away from the truth.
He lost the election to a better leader, Michael Jordan is not Scottie Pipen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by rexwalters: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
wwwihy:
President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
I 2nd that opinion, but the latter which is yet to come shall be the greatest, BAT, we await your coming.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by kayfra: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
OBJ. Even as bad as he was. He grew the economy more than any president.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by kolaaderin: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Haters might hate him, but he remained the only president that has truly served and still serving with all his mind and his integrity intact.

After GMB it's PMB. The rest are crazy looters and clueless dorm heads

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by helinues: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
None yet
Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by zibya: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
helinues:
None yet
Hello. Please what do you do about that miscreant that keeps following you around all day cancelling all your posts even when he doesn't care to read them?
Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by helinues: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
zibya:
Hello. Please what do you do about that miscreant that keeps following you around all day cancelling all your posts even when he doesn't care to read them?

You mean Sir Prof Lawma, all trash comments belongs to him.. grin grin

By provoking him with more comments.. He will be frustrated to type gibberish.. Then you can call mods..

The button 19 is also working just that it takes time for mods to react to that.

Advise, dont bother to engage with him or he might get you banned..
Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by zibya: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
helinues:

By provoking him with more comments.. He will be frustrated to type gibberish.. Then you can call mods..

The button 19 is also working just that it takes time for mods to react to that.

Advise, dont bother to engage with him or he might get you banned..

Okay I'll take that advice in stride
Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by Angelcoco: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
obansanjo
Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by budaatum: 4:42am On Nov 30, 2019
Sai bubu!
Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by juman(m): 5:16am On Nov 30, 2019
Nothing like best president because none was good.

But shehu shagari was better than any of all those greedy generals past leaders.
Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by landforeast(m): 5:32am On Nov 30, 2019
kolaaderin:
Haters might hate him, but he remained the only president that has truly served and still serving with all his mind and his integrity intact.

After GMB it's PMB. The rest are crazy looters and clueless dorm heads
Order for a brain on Jumia it is now very cheap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by Sonnyboom: 6:05am On Nov 30, 2019
You hate the truth but the truth hates ypi even more.
landforeast:

Order for a brain on Jumia it is now very cheap.
Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by orunto27: 6:07am On Nov 30, 2019
Buhari!!! He is escaping with MURDER. He is Islamising and Fulanising Nigeria very fast.
Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by Pavarottii(m): 6:19am On Nov 30, 2019
Good luck Ebele Jonathan...

The G.O.A.T of all presidents... His achievements , Google is ur friend...
Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by orion7: 6:21am On Nov 30, 2019
the best president was ibb. he brought electricity in full scale before only major cities had electricity. ibb constructed most of the fed roads we fly today. e.g east west road. third mainland bridge and many others.

before ibb came Nigeria was a very rural place.
Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by Pavarottii(m): 6:24am On Nov 30, 2019
kayfra:
OBJ. Even as bad as he was. He grew the economy more than any president.
Not as good as GEJ.., I can say he cleared debt... But 3rd fastest growing economy in the world.. And world economic forum first ever held in Nigeria... Number of schools, no of roads, power was better, agriculture, entertainment... Everybody says it till today that Nigerians were even over enjoying too much under him
.. Obj guy we suffer sef... I just dey 76thremember... 3 weeks no light... And he did 8years... Just imagine GEJ did another tenure... Our electoral and Democratic standards were built under GEJ... Political killings under OBJ reach more than 40.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by Lush100(m): 6:56am On Nov 30, 2019
OBJ.
It's only under obj that I know we had an economy.
Others are just pretending to know what makes the common man go into business makes his money and mind his business.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by Omoodua007: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2019
Obj
Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by nku5: 7:08am On Nov 30, 2019
Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan. The most democratic president we ever had. Was very sensitive to criticism by Nigerians and tried his best to accomodate all opinions.

He had the best ministerial cabinet and Nigeria's economy saw it's best performance under him.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President In The History Of Nigeria And Why Is He The Best ? by femi4: 7:11am On Nov 30, 2019
None....not even Zik. God decided to punish us with bad leaders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live And Breaking: Aisha Is Fighting Daura Kids Again! / Why Didn't Buhari Say Anything About Printing More Naira As Suggested By Tinubu? / Oshiomhole: The True Picture Of His Case In The Eyes Of The Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.