Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku (31007 Views)

How Akpabio became Senate President / APC Crisis: Why Buhari's Late Intervention May Not Save APC / June 12: Why I Made Sure Abacha Also Ruled Nigeria-ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Ecstasy154(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
A former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has revealed that he backed Bukola Saraki to become the President of the Senate in 2015.

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP’s presidential aspirant, in a tweet on Wednesday, declared that he was one of those behind Saraki’s emergence.

Saraki emerged as the Senate President in 2015 against the will of the leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Atiku has since decamped from the APC back to the opposition PDP.

There are also feelings that the Senate President may lead his supporters out of the APC soon as he announced the defecting of over 13 Senators to the PDP yesterday.

“On June 9, 2015, I supported Senator @bukolasaraki’s bid for the presidency of the Senate,” Atiku wrote on Wednesday.

“I did so in light of the emerging lack of transparency and tyranny within the APC leadership. Today’s events have justified my position.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/25/apc-crisis-made-sure-saraki-became-senate-president-2015-atiku/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by madridguy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2018
ATIKU should laugh small since another tsunami is under the carpet for him.

You and your son " Saraki " are not smart enough because it's clear to everyone from the first day that you supported and sponsored what Saraki did.
You were the first person Saraki and his family visited after emerging the SP through back door.

The game is getting interesting and with time we know the best player.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by ybalogs(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
Senseless! !!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Alphasoar(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2018
UDONMINIT!!!
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by ojmaroni247(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Honestly, if Saraki wasn't the Senate president. I wonder how Nigeria would have been, total dictatorship. I ain't talking just abt APC or PDP, imagine making polices without challenge or opposition, it will totally be a "yes sir govt". That one na military rule in democracy.

168 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by blazer2018: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by blazer2018: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ecstasy154:

“On June 9, 2015, I supported Senator @bukolasaraki’s bid for the presidency of the Senate,” Atiku wrote on Wednesday.

“I did so in light of the emerging lack of transparency and tyranny within the APC leadership. Today’s events have justified my position.”

So u foresaw what would happen in d future, abi? Continue patronising ur followers sir.

It is just ur way sir...u try to win d Senate so as to hold d President by his balls...same way u did it during OBJ's govt...It was all planned out since u lost d APC primaries...and it baffled me to believe u still stayed behind thinking Buhari will handover to u after stabbing him in d back..serial betrayer u are sir.

I pray u win d PDP primaries...let's see what u've got sir.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by KingLennon(m): 12:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Saraki is a strong fellow not any asslicker that will bend to every demand. He is always at loggerheads with the president....

6 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by rusher14: 5:06am On Jul 26, 2018
Saraki ran societè generale bank to the ground such that even Jay Jay Okocha lost a million dollars as a depositor. Lets not talk about the average pensioner or depositor.

Saraki has impoverished Kwara state such that it sounds like a rumour. We only hear of Kwara but can't confirm it's existence.

Saraki joined a party but on the eve of inauguration joined forces with the opposition to work against his party but the hungry youth are supportive of this.

Saraki has a gang of boys he empowered with guns and vehicles to do harm to anyone who opposed him. Knowing their father to be a criminal they embarked on a bank robbery killing 31 people in the process. Thank God for CCTV this would have been blamed on Fulani Herdsmen or terrorists.

Having been caught, his boys sang like the canaries they are naming their sponsor and support to be the selfstyled kingpin himself.

A few years ago, Saraki lost about 2 million dollars to his security details who intercepted it whilst he was on a mission to bribe the judiciary. He distanced himself from the money once the transaction was blown.

That is the Saraki the youth love.

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by anibi9674: 5:24am On Jul 26, 2018
ok.
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by SarakiBukola: 5:33am On Jul 26, 2018
Atiku is deceiving himself.

I am from ilorin and have lived there for 3 decades just a 5mins walk from Saraki's family residence.

Saraki is such a snake and crook his family sank Trade Bank and Societe Generale.

He's a Yoruba man who has successfully deceived only piglets.... Hausa/Fulani showed disdain for his father while alive because they know his true origins. Only piglets refuse to swallow this bitter reality.

See, there's a strong belief in Ilorin that Bukola himself might be a Christian in secret just a political Muslim.

The "fight" between his father & him over his sister's gubernatorial ambition was orchestrated to buy him serious political credibility.

Go to ilorin town and say he defeated his father and people would laugh at you. His dad was practically a deity & colossus for over 3 decades while the son was just an upstart then.

Saraki is a trickish Mesujamba who bows for no one. His tricks are well known in Kwara, majority of Kwarans especially the illiterates have just sold their souls to him

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by meromero11: 5:35am On Jul 26, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Honestly, if Saraki wasn't the Senate president. I wonder how Nigeria would have been, total dictatorship. I ain't talking just abt APC or PDP, imagine making polices without challenge or opposition, it will totally be a "yes sir govt". That one na military rule in democracy.

If you know who saraki is, you will never pray to work with such a fellow. All saraki knows is money and what he gets for himself and himself alone. He ruled and robbed kwara state blind without any meaningful development. If you don't bend to saraki's greedy demands, he will gather people to fight you in his favor. Saraki isn't there to protect you and i but for himself and to a lesser interest of his friends. Saraki is the worst to have happened to this country.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by meromero11: 5:38am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Nigerians should not make the mistake of voting Atiku, it will be a monumental national disaster. He is desperate to become president for his personal interest and life pension benefits.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by SarakiBukola: 5:43am On Jul 26, 2018
meromero11:

If you know who saraki is, you will never pray to work with such a fellow. All saraki knows is money and what he gets for himself and himself alone. He ruled and robbed kwara state blind without any meaningful development. If you don't bend to saraki's greedy demands, he will gather people to fight you in his favor. Saraki isn't there to protect you and i but for himself and to a lesser interest of his friends. Saraki is the worst to have happened to this country.

I agree with you totally. See my full comment above

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by meromero11: 5:44am On Jul 26, 2018
rusher14:
Saraki ran societè generale bank to the ground such that even Jay Jay Okocha lost a million dollars as a depositor. Lets not talk about the average pensioner or depositor.

Saraki has impoverished Kwara state such that it sounds like a rumour. We only hear of Kwara but can't confirm it's existence.

Saraki joined a party but on the eve of inauguration joined forces with the opposition to work against his party but the hungry youth are supportive of this.

Saraki has a gang of boys he empowered with guns and vehicles to do harm to anyone who opposed him. Knowing their father to be a criminal they embarked on a bank robbery killing 31 people in the process. Thank God for CCTV this would have been blamed on Fulani Herdsmen or terrorists.

Having been caught, his boys sang like the canaries they are naming their sponsor and support to be the selfstyle kingpin himself.

A few years ago, Saraki lost about 2 million dollars to his security details who intercepted it whilst he was on a mission to bribe the judiciary. He distanced himself from the money once the transaction was blown.

Exactly bro.
Should saraki be idolized by the Nigerian youths then all hope is completely lost for the leaders of tomorrow. A corrupt criminal and morally bereft murderer. We should stand on position of National values and prestige. Saraki is just nothing to be idolized.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by SolutionMee: 5:52am On Jul 26, 2018
All hail king Saraki

The slayer of Terrorist

The destroyer of Tyranny

The restorer of Democracy

The redeemer of rule of law

In Saraki we trust

Can't just wait to have a medical doctor as our president and not some cattle rearer that couldn't even secure an ordinary high school certificate. What am I even saying sef. Did he attend any?

Presently, over 140 million plus already support you. I believe that many will soon join.

#Saraki4President
#SayNoToIlliterate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by TheKabal: 6:28am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

The "fight" between his father & him over his sister's gubernatorial ambition was orchestrated to buy him serious political credibility.

grin Nobody will believe this. It will destroy the godlike status of Saraki in their eyes. I always knew it was a rouse.

Politics is about the "how" not the "why".

Ask, how did Saraki defeat Oloye? People start telling you why.
Same way PDP et. al sings about "defeating Buhari". Ask them "how are you going to do it?" They tell you why!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

I am from ilorin and have lived there for 3 decades just a 5mins walk from Saraki's family residence.

Saraki is such a snake and crook his family sank Trade Bank and Societe Generale.

He's a Yoruba man who has successfully deceived only piglets.... Hausa/Fulani showed disdain for his father while alive because they know his true origins. Only piglets refuse to swallow this bitter reality.

See, there's a strong belief in Ilorin that Bukola himself might be a Christian in secret just a political Muslim.

Go to ilorin town and say he defeated his father and people would laugh at you. His dad was practically a deity & colossus for over 3 decades while the son was just an upstart then.

Saraki is a trickish Mesujamba who bows for no one. His tricks are well known in Kwara, majority of Kwarans especially the illiterates have just sold their souls to him
Dont mind them jare, only those of us from ilorn know what's really going on

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by 7lives: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2018
ATIKU has just use his mouth to condemn himself.
So he is the drama behind all the commotion in the Senate and he still want to be the president of Nigeria?.
Nigerians over to una.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Printerscanner: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2018
ybalogs:
Senseless! !!

It's as a result of desperation, he is reminding Saraki that it is time for Saraki to pay him (Atikuchukwu) back by supporting him (Atikuchukwu) to return to the presidency to loot Nigeria again. Never will that happen.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by ybalogs(m): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
All hail king Saraki

The slayer of Terrorist

The destroyer of Tyranny

The restorer of Democracy

The redeemer of rule of law

In Saraki we trust

Can't just wait to have a medical doctor as our president and not some cattle rearer that couldn't even secure an ordinary high school certificate. What am I even saying sef. Did he attend any?

Presently, over 140 million plus already support you. I believe that many will soon join.

#Saraki4President
#SayNoToIlliterate
and you're not an illiterate abi....Clap for yourself.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by rajiraymond(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2018
And you think Saraki will support your presidential ambition, keep fooling yourself.
Anyway your supporters in USA are waiting to receive you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by kitaatita: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2018
Now we know those working against credible governance in this country; those sponsoring negative occurrences, including killings and brigandage just to ensure that government doesn't work.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Wabkwan: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2018
Atiku my nigga
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by yomalex(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2018
The game
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by modath(f): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Atiku just get bad advisers on top of his blind directionless & uncordinated ambition!!!

Seems Wike has promised him the ticket... what do i know? undecided

P.S.... The world war Z that will follow this defection drama....

7 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2018
rusher14:

Having been caught, his boys sang like the canaries they are naming their sponsor and support to be the selfstyle kingpin himself.

But when decamped from PDP and help buhari win in 2015,you loved him then?Hypocrite

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Firefire(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2018
If not, Buhary would have turned Nigeria to Somalia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by Crocky23: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Atikulate Nation
Re: APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku by FarahAideed: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2018
Saraki deserves a national honor for standing up against a terrorist and senile tyrant

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Numerical Strength Halts Dogara’s Planned Defection / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC / PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.