Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Own A Laptop, But I Want To Learn How To Gain Skills And Make Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Own A Laptop, But I Want To Learn How To Gain Skills And Make Money. (398 Views)

What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / I Started My Family With 5,500 Naira Salary In 2003, Now I Own A 3 Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Own A Laptop, But I Want To Learn How To Gain Skills And Make Money. by Topzeeonly(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hello nairalanders, I own a laptop but I want to learn how to gain skills and make money. I fend for myself in campus but it has never been easy embarassed, I'm a student in my second year in Lagos State University.

I stumbled upon a thread on book writing by ilegend a couple of times when I visit this community as a guest (I'm new here tho), and it motivates me to work hard and get something doing. I would like to go into book writing, ilegend I need your help on that one sir.

Would appreciate it if I can learn graphics design from gurus on this platform too. Please help a brother ��.

1 Like

Re: I Own A Laptop, But I Want To Learn How To Gain Skills And Make Money. by IceColdVeins(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
My gf is in your school, Faculty of Mgt Sc., 300 lvl
For that, I'll take you as a hommie.
Get enough data subscription......visit w3schools.com, freetutorials.us, udemy.com......you may also attempt to browse through the programming section of this forum. I believe in a year, you should know the part of IT that is your calling and become a great problem solver.

Take my advice seriously for in it lies a great legit fortune!

Danke!

Modified!
Sorry I didnt from the onset see the part where you stated your interests...I only saw your school and the thread topic. Therefore, you may ignore the above.

Regards.
Topzeeonly:
Hello nairalanders, I own a laptop but I want to learn how to gain skills and make money. I fend for myself in campus but it has never been easy embarassed, I'm a student in my second year in Lagos State University.

I stumbled upon a thread on book writing by ilegend a couple of times when I visit this community as a guest (I'm new here tho), and it motivates me to work hard and get something doing. I would like to go into book writing, ilegend I need your help on that one sir.

Would appreciate it if I can learn graphics design from gurus on this platform too. Please help a brother ��.
Re: I Own A Laptop, But I Want To Learn How To Gain Skills And Make Money. by WaterDesign(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=Topzeeonly post=84479222]Hello nairalanders, I own a laptop but I want to learn how to gain skills and make money. I fend for myself in campus but it has never been easy embarassed, I'm a student in my second year in Lagos State University.

[/quote
You can learn Graphics Design From Creative Dept Academy.
Call/ Whatsapp: 08145103505. Let's Discuss
Re: I Own A Laptop, But I Want To Learn How To Gain Skills And Make Money. by Topzeeonly(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
IceColdVeins:
My gf is in your school, Faculty of Mgt Sc., 300 lvl
For that, I'll take you as a hommie.
Get enough data subscription......visit w3schools.com, freetutorials.us, udemy.com......you may also attempt to browse through the programming section of this forum. I believe in a year, you should know the part of IT that is your calling and become a great problem solver.

Take my advice seriously for in it lies a great legit fortune!

Danke!

Modified!
Sorry I didnt from the onset see the part where you stated your interests...I only saw your school and the thread topic. Therefore, you may ignore the above.

Regards.

Thanks for your input.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Please / (Must Read!!!) The Irony Of Life – Cheatex Jnr / A Man's Prayers For Cheating Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.