Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches (99190 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Intelcorei7: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2019
Died or killed

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Lonelypacifist6: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

grin na u dey provide land...okay then na 50 - 50 since na me dey provide the format/brain grin
But you like money ooo. grin
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Tellemall: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2019
seunmsg:

You mean you’ve never heard about snake charmers? They abound everywhere. Snakes can be easily charmed and controlled.

Where's the picture of your alleged snake charmer? And you believe a snake can be controlled long distance? Is that supposed to be logical? You may be worse than the people you've so far condemned if you actually believe in this your unproved allegation.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by densiks: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2019
SenatorBright:

You think with your ass. How did the snake got into the church? Where did it passed through? Before the snake got to the altar, did the ushers not noticed it? Why on earth is will the snake not bite all the congregation and crept to the man of God who stood on that clean and open altar........

If you don't answer these questions, this miracle is none but a Bollywood film series.

Read with understanding and don’t think with your slacked butt hole.

I clearly do not agree with the report that’s why I questioned the veracity of how it was easy for them to take pictures of how the snake was moving to the altar and then was masterfully trampled upon by the pastor.

As long as I’m concerned the report is a fluke and it’s worse than a Bollywood script that your life represents since you can’t comprehend what you read.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2019
Birdeyeview:

whatever man! dunno why you gotta quote me in the first place.
ain't nobody said anything about believing in God or what he has done.
I sincerely apologize for my comment, I wasn't suppose to quote u in the first place.
I misunderstood ur comment
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2019
Sanchez01:

So you believe any rational person will orchestrate with a venomous snake? A single mishap would have been his end there. I am not even religious to begin with but I find this troubling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_handling_in_religion

Guy is trying a different format is all
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by DANNYNELLY: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2019
God is in control

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Tocynone(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Mutemenot:
No wonder he wore that safety shoe , must be well arranged grin grin
You nailed it. Thanks for that eye opener
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by zeusdgrt(m): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2019
StrikeBack:
The only shrine I know is Fela Shrine
Answer or keep quiet,if u were told this happened to a witch native man at his place of worship will u believe?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by kingxsamz(m): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2019
ChidoskiBOZ:
Please do not say falsity of a man of God called or self acclaimed...it is not for u to judge..dont incure d wrath of God...lets be guided

STFU...
People like you are one of the reasons pastors scam members without fear.

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by StrikeBack(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2019
zeusdgrt:

Answer or keep quiet,if u were told this happened to a witch native man at his place of worship will u believe?
I don't believe in all this mambo jambo
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by ValeeLove(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
I know the man of God. A true God servant.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by merlino: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
3 times in 3 consecutive years(2017 - 2019) I have had ghastly road traffic accidents on highways in far northern Nigeria( though from south south) with loss of control, head-on-collision in the 2nd, sudden twist and crash landing after a burst tire in the 3rd and I'm still very much alive with no broken bones though currently recovering fast from a neck strain from whiplash.
Do you know what performed the miracles? My screaming of the GREAT NAME JESUS!!!!!!!!!! each time, and this Great forever King of Glory NEVER disappointed me.

He said..lo, I'm with you always even unto the end of the world..I will never leave you or forsake you..And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me...
My friend, Jesus, the Mighty Deliverer and Savior of the human race, is the same yesterday, today and forever

Shalom!

gregyboy:

Christans are now fighting to have voice.... Lol
I remember decades ago the traditionalist too were trying to have voice but were constantly shutdown by the believers and the pastors and even nollywood capitalize on it to make matter's worse

And now karma is serving you guys hot....
We are watching how that whiteman jesus would help you if he truely exist

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
kingxsamz:

STFU...
People like you are one of the reasons pastors scam members without fear.
alls am saying mahn is lets not offend God for no man is to be judged by a man either fake or true
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by 1Sharon(f): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
zimdante:

Lol you never can tell

Fake prophet
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by 1Sharon(f): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
zeusdgrt:

If it was a native doctor that this scenario happened to will u have believed the story?

Ofcourse not!
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by gregyboy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
merlino:
3 times in 3 consecutive years(2017 - 2019) I have had ghastly road traffic accidents on highways in far northern Nigeria( though from south south) with loss of control, head-on-collision in the 2nd, sudden twist and crash landing after a burst tire in the 3rd and I'm still very much alive with no broken bones though currently recovering fast from a neck strain from whiplash.
Do you know what performed the miracles? My screaming of the GREAT NAME JESUS!!!!!!!!!! each time, and this Great forever King of Glory NEVER disappointed me.

He said..lo, I'm with you always even unto the end of the world..I will never leave you or forsake you..And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me...
My friend, Jesus, the Mighty Deliverer and Savior of the human race, is the same yesterday, today and forever

Shalom!

Lol...next time scream my name if you dont die come and worship me i will be your new God i can do all things ...through me

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by 1Sharon(f): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
FrLukas:

Spoken like a true unbeliever.

A Christian who is supposed to emulate the teachings of Jesus Christ will not brag that his dog food is costlier than some other person's salary.

What do they teach you guys in your church sef? How to be gullible?

Because you have small change now, people cannot air their own opinion anymore?

I am sure Dangote is way richer than you are but he's a Muslim who doest believe that Jesus the Christ is his saviour.

So what the hell are you talking about bros?

Don't let religion blind you sir.

Logic!!!

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by 1Sharon(f): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pedrotina11:

When ur own snake comes may u wear safety boots..becos u have fone and cheap data u feel u can comment nonsense..

Keep quiet sheeple
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by zeusdgrt(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Ofcourse not!
That's to show u how stupid these guys are
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by jclassiq(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
doggedfighter:

What's miraculous about living. Want to know

That you sleep and wake. You think you are in control of that too?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Tejumola856: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
This is Nigeria,,, don't believe anything you see,,, ���

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Yellowmoon1400(f): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Why is it hard for you guys to believe its not arrangee
What would they gain in faking such
Nawa ooo
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Section7: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Something wey em dey hit with shoe, hahahahaha

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Emilokoiyawon: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
But you like money ooo. grin

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by aswani(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Is there any church in Naija that a snake would not crawl into and pandemonium wouldn't set in with people running helter skelter?
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Kakamorufu(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
limaaaooooo
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Tocynone(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
See the safety boot

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Irore: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Wetin be na wa, are you not seeing the picture of the snake there?

For that floor that is well tiled with no visible bush nearby. Anyway could have been hiding in one of the drums and the noise from the drum chased it out. It's possible to those who believe.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by lovchalice(f): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Doubting Thomases everywhere
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by sammychimex(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
gregyboy:

Christans are now fighting to have voice.... Lol
I remember decades ago the traditionalist too were trying to have voice but were constantly shutdown by the believers and the pastors and even nollywood capitalize on it to make matter's worse

And now karma is serving you guys hot....
We are watching how that whiteman jesus would help you if he truely exist

Important thing you should know is that the church of God will match on and the gates of hell will not prevail.
Las Las Christian's would be distinguished.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by gregyboy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
sammychimex:

Important thing you should know is that the church of God will match on and the gates of hell will not prevail.
Las Las Christian's would be distinguished.

See you...your ancestor feel like biting you for calling thier religion demonic and Savage they would be wondering if you're really from thier linage....

Young man this jesus you want to kill yourself ...has no power it can even heal an amputee to grow back their lost limb...

Sit down and evaluate all religion...you will see the true answer.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir