Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,090 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches (99196 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by UnitedNigeriaUN: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Gabson006: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
God is wonderful.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by skyfather09(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
this mumu pastor just kill this innocent snake for nothing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Lanretoye(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
That snake was killed

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by BlackfireX: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Innocent snake....

That man or gathering must be sued for animal cruelty.

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by VirginSearcher(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
How the deceive girls who are gullible

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by DonBenny77(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Prolly a rubber snake

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by skyfather09(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
exponent50real:
GOD YOU ARE FAITHFUL..... U RE A GREAT GOD, THANK U FATHER
you are welcome my pikin..

5 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by poweredcom(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
How did d snake came to attack him

Story staged to show his members that someone sent a snake and GOd power is powerful than juju ..
Then the member will start rating the pastor ..to be a real.man of god

3 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by fasa199(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Wetin be na wa, are you not seeing the picture of the snake there?

So because he is seeing the picture of the snake it means the snake was sent?? Can’t simple nature move??

14 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Blueelf: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
That snake looks like it was hit with something instead. Like a big stick or trampled on with a metallic shoe

Anyways, na them sabi

2 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Autotech312(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Birdeyeview:

Not just him, majority of people who are busy shouting and praising God over this staged stunt. gullible people everywhere.

I thought I saw it alone....nigerian pastors and scam....can somebody tell me how that snake got to the altar with all those crowd.

6 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by sammychimex(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
You will never know how powerful the anointing is, until you experience it. I am a living witness .

If you do not deny the activities of the devil why then do you deny the power of God. There would never be a fake if there isn't an original.

7 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by tfelicityk(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Poor creature...

May be the snake came there to listen to the preaching of the pastor...

Fear of unknown makes the pastor to kill the poor creature...

2 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Monday60655(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
To God be the Glory. My daddy you're higher than the highest, greater than the greatest. Why won't I worship this living and fire consuming God

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Sanchez01: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
seunmsg:
I only pity the gullible members. They would all go home with nothing but false hope after all the drama orchestrated by the pastor who would of course go home fulfilled with a huge pocket.

Inside this life, everybody na scam.
So you believe any rational person will orchestrate with a venomous snake? A single mishap would have been his end there. I am not even religious to begin with but I find this troubling.

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Modivs: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Christianity and ignorance

10 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by stasius: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
That small thing. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by cRobo: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
exponent50real:
GOD YOU ARE FAITHFUL..... U RE A GREAT GOD, THANK U FATHER

Gullibutus

4 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Grupo(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
seunmsg:
I only pity the gullible members. They would all go home with nothing but false hope after all the drama orchestrated by the pastor who would of course go home fulfilled with a huge pocket.

Inside this life, everybody na scam.

Even Buhari na huge scam.

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Monday60655(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
To God be the Glory. My daddy you're higher than the highest, greater than the greatest. Why won't I worship this living and fire consuming God.

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by WalkerMichael(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
The gullibles would swallow that.. As usual

Wayo Wayo pastor.

Poor snake.

2 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Stan2330(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nollywood still dey learn where naija pastors dey

5 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by fredoooooo: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
fasa199:

So because he is seeing the picture of the snake it means the snake was sent?? Can’t simple nature move??

Don't worry yourself about these people, Majority of them are religiously mad, you cant help them.
They live their world with imagination, while the reality means nothing to them..

8 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
This small snake that I can just match to death
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by CirocBoi(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mutemenot:
No wonder he wore that safety shoe , must be well arranged grin grin

Mad o!! Lwkm

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by elotajohn1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mutemenot:
No wonder he wore that safety shoe , must be well arranged grin grin

A man that thinketh out my thinketh is my thinketh friend. grin
Oil dey your head grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Religious fools.

2 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Poor snake. You were killed for the wrong reasons. What a shame!!

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by seangy4konji: 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Snake that usually runs away at the site of people dis not even cone at night no bush. What courage..in broad dya light in the middle of congregation. Came on stage.

Jesus is Lord ooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.