Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches (99204 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by sammychimex(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
gregyboy:

See you...your ancestor feel like biting you for calling thier religion demonic and Savage they would be wondering if you're really from thier linage....

Young man this jesus you want to kill yourself ...has no power it can even heal an amputee to grow back their lost limb...
No n
Sit down and evaluate all religion...you will see the true answer.....

I haven't seen a fake 2000 naira note. You know why the original doesn't exist. Only a fool says there is no God. You need to deal with that.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by gregyboy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
sammychimex:

I haven't seen a fake 2000 naira note. You know why the original doesn't exist. Only a fool says there is no God. You need to deal with that.

You're fucking hypocrate....

Go and worship your ancestoral religion and leave the whitemen religion ....

Before the whitemen came your fahters religion did wonders for them....

If there is another religion better than Christianity you will jump to that too and start criticizing Christianity... Just the way you're criticising your own fathers religion

2 Likes

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by sammychimex(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
gregyboy:

You're fucking hypocrate....

Go and worship your ancestoral religion and leave the whitemen religion ....

Before the whitemen came your fahters religion did wonders for them....

If there is another religion better than Christianity you will jump to that too and start criticizing Christianity... Just the way you're criticising your own fathers religion

My father is a Christian, my name is Samuel I am his father's namesake so my grand father was also a Christian same with my grandma, I am still following the religion of my father's So let's hear yours so we can know the hypocrite.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by gregyboy(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2019
sammychimex:

My father is a Christian, my name is Samuel I am his father's namesake so my grand father was also a Christian same with my grandma, I am still following the religion of my father's So let's hear yours so we can know the hypocrite.

Lie....if your grand dad was a christan then you shouldn't be above 18yrs....

Was Christianity the original religion of your ancestors.....
Defending a whitemans religion...
By all means....

I dont belong to anu religion but a blackman defending a whiteman religion should be ashamed.... Doing it...

1 Like

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by apaf(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
If u can embrace a white man technology and education, then u ve no choice than to embrace a whiteman religion.
If u wana reject anything from a whiteman, u gat to reject everything.

#fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by therajah: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pat081:
God should open the eyes of everyone that believes this
Amen!!
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Kolanist(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
he is fake, how did he penetrate RCCG
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Amujale(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2019
apaf:
If u can embrace a Eurocentric technology and education, then u ve no choice than to embrace a Eurocentric religion.

That's just a pure nonsense.

Firstly, Africans are the Fathers and Mothers of "Technology", "Education" and Philosophy.

Secondly, according to history no African Nation embraced any of the bad Eurocentric concepts in the first place, Western Education and The Abrahamic religions were applied by force.

Furthermore, Western Education is unfit for purpose due to the blatant lies, propaganda, counterproductivity of its nature and the primary motive behinde its introduction on the continent.

Education is great.

Western Education only benefits the Eurocentric.

Where does the benefit of my Education go?

Education can only be fit for purpose when the people educating us using our histories, our languages and our heroes.

Western Education is great for a European, but is a hinderence to the African cause.

All the Abrahamic religions have been found out to be peddling falsehood and fakery.

Therefore, the Abrahamic religions are as well a hinderence to the African cause.

In order for us to reap the benefits of "Education", one would have to educate ourselves using our own home grown systems using our own home grown languages and histories.

P/S There is no such thing as a whiteman[sic], there are Europeans and Eurocentrics.

Eurocentrics are a minority of the European community and anyone else that has a "White Supremacist" view of the world. Probaly where the term 'whiteman' came from.
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
zoba88:
According to RCCG identified as Pastor Daniel who ministers in Ikorodu, Lagos State, he was preaching when a snake came to attack. However, the snake died.

He shared the story and wrote....

'Testimony time. So I was preaching and this snake came to the altar. Suddenly the lion in me remembered, thou shall trample upon snakes and scorpions and nothing shall by any means harm you,

So we practiced what we have read ayayaya

Alas it was finished on the altar

I remember I sat there worshiping God before

I moved from the altar to the congregation for Impartations then this snake came to the altar, I just imagined if I was there lying down or sitting, well Jesus will not give room for the devil ahahah

Devil is a bastard
Father thank you
I see a burning generation'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/snake-that-came-to-attack-rccg-pastor.html?m=1

Do he killed a snake? undecided
I was expecting to see a mama cobra or big black mamba . undecided
Re: Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches by SOLTEM: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
seunmsg:
I only pity the gullible members. They would all go home with nothing but false hope after all the drama orchestrated by the pastor who would of course go home fulfilled with a huge pocket.

Inside this life, everybody na scam. We just dey scam each other.

Who told you it was a scam? Were you there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.