Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader (25367 Views)

Simon Ekpa Criticises And Threatens Ralph Uwazuruike / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by cRobo: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
klax:

He might know when he will die possibly he is cultist and when you belong to the strong one you are aware of your last minute before hand.

You speak like some one with lots of experience?

Which cult does that?

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by discusant: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
after then we'll feed the debris of your carcass to the dogs.
same way we're waiting for that Hunchback Albino from Afara-Ukwu.
as Soon as he lands Nigeria for his Mama's burial we'll capture him and feed his bleached body to the escaped Lion in Kano Zoo.

Same barbaric treatment awaits all Ipob terrorists and secessionists that wants to destabilize the unity of this great country

Parasite spotted.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Okoroawusa: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
landforeast:
This man should bow his head in shame
Deceived lots of people and caused the death if Innocent young men and women
The Real MVP is Nnamdi Kanu
Igbos value trust
Once they can trust you they will give you all their life savings
But any way you go astray the hated will be unbearable
That is the Reason many Igbos are ready to receive a bullet unbehalf of NK
They is no difference between Uwazurike n Nnamdi Kanu... they are both opportunistic vampires.

Maybe you were too young when Uwazurike was reigning, many would have gladly taken a bullet for him too
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by discusant: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Xisnin:

No, the reason is hate and bigotry promoted by Kanu the coward.

Hatred created by Northern military dictators through their creating 20 states in one region - North;

but created only 17 states in two southern regions;

that's the greatest hate speech ever made in this Nigeria.

Use your head to count the hate-filled implications of 20 states in one Northern region

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Charly68: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Please put it in black and white for us to follow
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Sweeetheart(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
someone that will runaway when death come knocking. no be Igbo man again even nnamdi KANU that was acting like Mc oluomo ran grin

coward people everywhere
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Legendguru: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by landforeast(m): 6:20am On Dec 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

They is no difference between Uwazurike n Nnamdi Kanu... they are both opportunistic vampires.

Maybe you were too young when Uwazurike was reigning, many would have gladly taken a bullet for him too
Oga go and sit down
If not for gullibility of people, how can a sensible person fall for such a stupid format. Kanu is plain, pure and determined to restore Biafra. Now let me ask you, did Massob ever get an international recognition under him but look at IPOB, a thorn in the fresh of FG.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by dracopoetic(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2019
That's if he won't be cremated alive, or incarcerated forever
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2019
discusant:

Parasite spotted.
sharap
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Gabsoka(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
as Soon as he lands Nigeria for his Mama's burial we'll capture him and feed his bleached body to the escaped Lion in Kano Zoo.

Same barbaric treatment awaits all Ipob terrorists and secessionists that wants to destabilize the unity of this great country

I read your comment and I was forced to check what your name says about you......I just shouted NOOO WONDER !!!!

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by Smoke55: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by gidgiddy: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

The unity of this great country? You mean the poverty capital of the world? What is great about that? The unity of Nigeria is a fraud created by Lugard in 1914

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader by sreamsense: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
What is your worth when you are alive that your death will amount to something? You weigh less than a single feather of hen! Dumbing your ashes to sea will become poison to fishes. Living things under the sea can even be cursing you while you die for poisoning their means of existence with your purposeless corpse. It is only people with ipob-like brains that can easily be deceived, they are very gullible set of people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) / Pictures Of The Damaged Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.