Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Mouth Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mouth Ulcer (1118 Views)

Causes Of Yellow,smelly Stone-like Lump In The Mouth. / I Need A Cure For Ulcer / Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Ulcer by OBOBO1: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2010
any drug for mouth ucler pls
Re: Mouth Ulcer by Geoforever(f): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2010
Pls i beg u in name of God 2 abstain 4rm toothpaste dt contain flouride cos dt is d first tin u must tke in2 consideratn and odas follow.Ve got remedy 4 ur problem and it jst d toothpaste and 1 supplement,if u re interested,u can call me on 08035151554.
Re: Mouth Ulcer by Outstrip(f): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2010
this wiz guy should be banned. How can you call mouth ulcer thrush. He needs to have a biopsy done so he can rule out something serious. You want to treat something serious with koolaid. There has to be something wrong with you
Re: Mouth Ulcer by yme1(f): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
Outstrip:

this wiz guy should be banned. How can you call mouth ulcer thrush. He needs to have a biopsy done so he can rule out something serious. You want to treat something serious with koolaid. There has to be something wrong with you
i was like "huh" with my mouth wide opened when i read that cheesy

@post
it is advicable you go for a medical check up so they could point out the exact ulcer cause there are different kind of mouth ulcer like:
Herpetiform ulcers

Major aphthous ulcers

Minor aphthous ulcers
Re: Mouth Ulcer by san26dy(f): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2010
You need to be checked out by a doctor. when you say mouth ulcer, do you have open wounds in your mouth? Do they bleed? is it painful to swallow? Saying 'mouth ulcer' is too bogus.

(1) (Reply)

Forever Living Products / I Donated To The Sp.erm Bank - But Drank It / Gay Black Men Are Responsible For HIV Increase-NY News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.