Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" (15179 Views)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos / UPDATE FROM POLAND: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Meet President Of Poland Andrzej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by Renforce: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Naso

For amazing solar plans for your homes and businesses, call on us today
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by LikeCool(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by Ha1234: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Open for business
Send in all your Weddings Souvenirs and gift items
we are most reliable to deliver.

- Weddings souvenirs
- Graphics design
- Customization wall Clocks
- Customized towels
- Customized Mug
- Customised wears
https:///EjEfx7wxie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by 8stargeneral: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
well deserved, two times in a roll now.
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by Limitless72(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
I'll wait for Ndi Enugu to tell us if the award was truly deserved?
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by TorukMakto: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Useless award
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by EgunMogaji2: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
No government official in Nigeria is fit to be awarded any award.

Sadly most of the populace does not know any better.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by SadistIrohKen: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
post=84522421:
A good and better Nigeria is all we want.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Enugu state.

God bless Nigeria.

Enugu state is in the hands of God!
[/s]
trash trash trash
Buhari is a criminal terrorist. he's the worst president since mankind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by Afamed: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
LZAA and other Obiagwu/ Nkporkiti boys. Our governor has done it for the second year running. Gburugburu the first, truly Enugu is in the hands of God.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by Soulsymbol99: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Na the Ebonyi man suppose get that award undecided
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by Bigbabylymbo: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Being in Enugu for about two years now, I don’t think I’ve seen people who just collectively love their governor the way the people of enugu love ugwuanyi. That alone should count as something

1 Like

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by airminem(f): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
Dats my govnor,av said it b4 dat there r only 2 govnors in Naija:Ugwuanyi n odas
You said?

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
No government official in Nigeria is fit to be awarded any award.

Sadly most of the populace does not know any better.

Most awards are simply paid or organised by corporate comms consultants to generate buzz for their clients and to mislead inexperienced investors or partners. Or for charm offensive

You see oje award by an obscure organisation, you have seen them all.
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by InvertedHammer: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
/
I thought it was one of those Alexreporter's gimmicks again. Oh well...

How come none of the award recipients cared to show up?

\

1 Like

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
airminem:
You said?
Argue wit yo bwess(d two) grin
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by airminem(f): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
Argue wit yo bwess(d two) grin
Forgeting about two things(black balls). cheesy
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by Bluntemperor: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lalasclala,oya come and see your people o.
The recipient of this good things are not smiling o or does it mean the don't deserved it?
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by Samuels90: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
ornicus:

Most awards are simply paid or organised by corporate comms consultants to generate buzz for their clients and to mislead inexperienced investors or partners. Or for charm offensive

You see oje award by an obscure organisation, you have seen them all.
They so love Ugwuanyi, it is so clear. I guess cos he pays regularly, the guy is cool tho.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by KEZDON(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
ursullalinda:
Pls on what grounds because personally I'm not feeling the man......security zero.....infrastructure zero......is it health? ......I keep wondering why Sullivan handed over to him.

Nwanyioma God Bless u immensely for me biko

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nigeria is a country where awards are not based on merits, but sentiments.
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by hisexcellency34: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zero for him
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by Reussite: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
I thought Umahi should have taken this one.
My best governors at the moment are:
Seyi Makinde (Oyo)
Dave Umahi (Ebonyi)
Dapo Abiodun (Ogun)
Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (Kwara)

Second tier then harbours the governors of Enugu, Zamfara, Ondo & Ekiti.
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by Mightyhaiz: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Gburugburu na elu ugwu
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by tosinosam(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Governor of d year award? Never knew such exists
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
TwoBottles:
undecided undecided

For accommodating Fulani herdsmen and ass licking the Commander In Chief of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

The fat ouf.

Accommodating Fulani Herdsmen where exactly??

1 Like

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by LZAA: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Afamed:
LZAA and other Obiagwu/ Nkporkiti boys. Our governor has done it for the second year running. Gburugburu the first, truly Enugu is in the hands of God.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by mikywonder(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ojoro award
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by SkyTwins: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
He did not deserve it, after all the killings and insecurity in Enugu state and you come out and tell me that he is the best governor of the year who dash him, for me the best Governor and the only Governor I see in Nigeria is the Governor of Rivers state, Nyeson Wike any other Governor is a counterfeit
Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by domDva(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Actually it is a below average ...the only achievement he has is satisfying all political class. Making sure they all get their share of the money, hence today APC and PDP is interwoven in Enugu with everyone singing his praise for doing nothing tangible.

If you want to talk about development just leave Enugu urban and see what you ll face.... At a point you may have to carry your car on your head to reach some certain villages.

ckenneths:
For me, it's been an average performance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by ZUBY77(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
For doing what?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Named 2019 "Governor Of The Year" by ckenneths(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
domDva:
Actually it is a below average ...the only achievement he has is satisfying all political class. Making sure they all get their share of the money, hence today APC and PDP is interwoven in Enugu with everyone singing his praise for doing nothing tangible.

If you want to talk about development just leave Enugu urban and see what you ll face.... At a point you may have to carry your car on your head to reach some certain villages.

Which state is perfect? The man has had an average performance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Front-line Air Combat Fleet / Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption / 40 Abuja Towns Kill Twins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.