Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,578 members, 7,833,866 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University (14587 Views)

Jonathan, Ibori Meet At Igbinedion University's 25th Anniversary (pictures) / Obasanjo’s Aide Disarms Drunken Policeman At Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Sholaco: 6:54am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84515204:

Best...How? Where ? When?

Nigerian youths are not just lazy ..smh
To igbo ethnicity grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Hallabee1(m): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2019
well deserved....congrant
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Chikpat(m): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2019
Pavarottii:
Best President Nigeria ever had... If only Nigerians looked at where he was taking us to and not because he is a minority and body language...

What happened to human sense?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by bluecircle470: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2019
ijaw1stson:
Haters avoid this thread ooo

Must everything be termed as hatred or why can’t you just use your brain positively. Majority of you boys on Nairaland are just senseless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by miniziter(m): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2019
No wonder I saw helicopter yesterday at Okada.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2019
Useless award with absolutely no value given to one of the most useless individuals to ever rule a country on earth given by a useless institution that isn't even in the top 200 in Africa, nor in the top 1,000,000 in the world.

How does a so-called Ivory Tower reward an ineffectual buffoon and maximum state looter?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Pavarottii(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2019
eduman365:

The billions looted under him and the impunity he allowed is the reason Nigeria is still struggling with so many issues right now... To you, people like Tompolo who he gave Nimasa contract should be the ones guarding our waterways.

You people need to use your brains once in a while, not everything should be about tribe. He was the one that gave Buhari chance to be president because he allowed impunity. Obasanjo held power firmly, but under Jona, he allowed free-for-all looting... Dieziani cannot stay in Nigeria because of the billions of dollars she looted. Money that would have fixed an entire state for life!
Is Good luck EFCC or ICPC or JUDICIARY... If he stole himself... Den u will be making sense... GEJ does not av a corruption case directly connected to him till date... If u have any... Say it...

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Pavarottii(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2019
Chikpat:

What happened to human sense?
Ur sense?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by blowjohn(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2019
Jokerman:

Igbinedion is a credible school... Don't be foolish

Don't mind the slowpoke.
He knows nothing about the school.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Pavarottii(m): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84515204:

The fact that Nigerians where happy under him... Is enough reason... Not to talk of his gains in all sectors... He built about 16schools in 4 years... Buhari with all d borrowing has not built one... That's just one... Just ask Google... No railway has been done by buhari... All of them were all done by good luck... Abeg lemme not waste my time on a zombie that is use to hunger and suffering...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Congrats321(m): 7:26am On Dec 01, 2019
So who is your best president of Nigeria and why not gej?
post=84515204:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Congrats321(m): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2019
Tell us gej bribed igbinedion with dasuki money for the degree.
namiji2598:
they are also stupid
Imagine naming good luck as the best president jus because of a nairaland likes and ethnicity
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Truthbites: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2019
The only President for me .love u loads
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Truthbites: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2019
Pavarottii:
Best President Nigeria ever had... If only Nigerians looked at where he was taking us to and not because he is a minority and body language...

Exactly....see how he reformed our electoral system, and APC destroyed it all within 4years. Election/voting is now like war ..see what happened in Kogi n Bayelsa. Oshiomole is the brain behind all these . ..a Southerner for that matter..watch them face their karma..the innocent blood will fight

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Isoduwa(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2019
namiji2598:
they are also stupid
Imagine naming good luck as the best president jus because of a nairaland likes and ethnicity

Them are also wayward
Imagine giving you some likes
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by cbngov01(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2019
Pavarottii:

He and deziani were really taking us far....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Kuginzi: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2019
Goodluck matter don tire PDP?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Crownjew: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2019
GEJ, my best President so far.
Congrats
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 01, 2019
Pavarottii:

Is Good luck EFCC or ICPC or JUDICIARY... If he stole himself... Den u will be making sense... GEJ does not av a corruption case directly connected to him till date... If u have any... Say it...

He stole himself, his wife's account was what they used. There's still some of their funds in EFCC account... Do your research, you don't seem to know much about politics... Its only to bring tribal sentiments into arguments that you guys know how to do.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by LivingSage: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2019
Taking us into reccession we wouldn't have been able to come out of with his cluelessness and corrupt officials. Arrant nonsense!
Pavarottii:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Jokerman(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2019
miniziter:
No wonder I saw helicopter yesterday at Okada.

Wetin yiu dey do for Okada, Iya Shola never tire you angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by hucienda: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2019
Congratulations President Jonathan.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Chiwesley1: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2019
Yar'dua and GEJ were the best President Nigeria ever had.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by dazzlingd(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2019
Pavarottii:

You don't have to be stupid, don't change history...
Buhari isn't the messiah dosent make gej a hero....they are all failed leaders...shame on you for standing with mediocrity
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Pavarottii(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2019
dazzlingd:

You don't have to be stupid, don't change history...
Buhari isn't the messiah dosent make gej a hero....they are all failed leaders...shame on you for standing with mediocrity
Ur response shows ur level of IQ... So I don't relate with ur kind.... Wish u had a constructive argument to my assertion u wouldn't even use does intuitive words... Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Pavarottii(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2019
LivingSage:
Taking us into reccession we wouldn't have been able to come out of with his cluelessness and corrupt officials. Arrant nonsense!
It seems u not good with keeping up with events.. Wen did GEJ leave govt and wen did we go into recession... All his years From 2011 to 2014... He never went below 6% GDP growth... No to talk of a minus like ur father buhari...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Pavarottii(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2019
eduman365:

He stole himself, his wife's account was what they used. There's still some of their funds in EFCC account... Do your research, you don't seem to know much about politics... Its only to bring tribal sentiments into arguments that you guys know how to do.
Only if I know who goes by the name "they"... Den maybe I would av responded to u...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by miniziter(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2019
Jokerman:

Wetin yiu dey do for Okada, Iya Shola never tire you angry
Which one be Iya Shola? Okada is my hood, my area.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Pavarottii(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2019
cbngov01:

He and deziani were really taking us far....
Am talking of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan here... Or u av reading problems... ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Mizwisdom(f): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2019
How can you give an unwise man a doctorate degree Igbenidion you can so better!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University by Jokerman(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2019
miniziter:

Which one be Iya Shola? Okada is my hood, my area.

Lol... I no sabi sey Okada don get network now grin...

I stay Okada for 5 years... I live for old market road and the road wey winners church dey... You sabi any of these persons??

Bright kitchen
B.M
Oga Xp
Shakers restaurant
Osas (Barber near estate gate)
Wume street
That popular road opposite estate gate too

E don Tay sha... Left 6 years ago

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami Writes Buhari, Says Mandatory Direct Primaries Will Cause Confusion / Jubril Gawat: Different States Come To Lagos To Understudy Working Systems / Anti-party Activities: APC Govs Back Amosun, Okorocha, Yari Against Oshiomhole,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.