Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions (32245 Views)

Buhari’s People Are Not Making Things Easier For His Successor, Nigerians - Sani / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? / Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Ecstasy154(m): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra Indimi, has lamented that many Nigerians attack her on social media for decisions solely taken by her father.

She said she prays for those who bully her online because she has learnt to move on with life.

Zahra made the statement at the first edition of “An Afternoon with Zahra”, an event organised in Abuja by her foundation, ZMB Homes, tagged #ConversationWithZahra, The Interview reports.

The event, which cost N10,000 per person, attracted several young persons.

Speaking on her experience with cyber bullies and how she developed confidence to handle them, Zahra wondered why people attack her over issues of governance though she is not in office with her father.

Narrating her story she said, “2015 was when I knew what bullying was. It started with my photos going viral. I was actually having a yoga class and I was sweating but people were busy sending my pictures up and down. People used it for their gain during the campaign.

“But the issue changed the way people looked at my dad because they didn’t know that we were educated, we could speak English, and we could dress. So it changed a few things for good. It showed another light. People then understood that in the North not everybody is illiterate.

“The 2015 elections went well. After 100 days, then the blow started coming. ‘Zahra your father did this… Zahra your father did that. But seriously, am I in office with him? Do I take any vital decision?

“Did you understand why some decisions are being taken? When I post my picture, it is my picture. It is not your child’s picture. I kept wondering why people do this to me constantly.”

She asked victims of cyber bullying not to be intimidated by hateful persons, adding that many unfavourable comments were made out of envy.

Zahra added, “I know we have people who are victims here. So to be honest, if you are a victim you need to feel sorry for those people; they want to be where you are and they are not there. So they will try to pull you down. Would you let them pull you down? No. You need to know that you have the values that someone also wants.”

On the social media regulation bill, which has passed second reading in the Senate, Zahra said she supports fair regulation of social media, “but we have to see and understand the content of the present social media regulation bill.”

She added, “Whatever it is, you need to understand and know the implication of the bill. So that’s what we need to do as young people. We need to research more, understand what is going on instead of just making silly comments every now and then and blaming people for no reason. So I am in support of regulations, but fair regulations.”

https://punchng.com/people-blame-me-for-my-fathers-actions-buharis-daughter-laments/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Brandstudio01: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2019
I don't understand

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Brandstudio01: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2019
Madam with all due Respect please i have just one Question for you.
Would you have suggested same if an Opposition Party was in Power? Especially a Leader you Considered to be irrelevant to your warfare as a Law Abiding Citizen.

Honest answer please

Maybe you need to go to Twitter and see what the Americans are twitting concerning President Trump

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by axeman2(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2019
Your Father Is A Tyrant The Sin Of The Father Will Be Pass On To His Children

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by kiddoiLL(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2019
While your father and his goons ruling the country steal funds and make dumb ass laws that affects and destabilizes the average Nigerian, when he siphons enough money into his account codedly, tell me something. Do you benefit from his finance? Do you live and enjoy all the perks that comes with being his daughter?
If no then I'm sorry you're facing backlash for what he does, and if you do benefit from the perks of being his daughter then kindly, respectfully Phuck off and go shove your complaints down your butthole

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by leofab(f): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2019
You are benefit from
His actions

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Borderless: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2019
kiddoiLL:
While your father and his goons ruling the country steal funds and make dumb ass laws that affects and destabilizes the average Nigerian, when he siphons enough money into his account codedly, tell me something. Do you benefit from his finance? Do you live and enjoy all the perks that comes with being his daughter?
If no then I'm sorry you're facing backlash for what he does, and if you do benefit from the perks of being his daughter then kindly, respectfully Phuck off and go shove your complaints down your butthole

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2019
You charged 10,000 a person

You thief

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Aidejay(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2019
All the members of the buhari immediate and extended family cashing out big. Using what so ever means to become a relevant figure in a particular niche
It's obvious that Zahra Buhari has now found hers.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by crownwealth: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2019
Tell your father to FEAR God and rule with the fear of God.

His days in Aso Rock are numbered.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by 5ircreepy(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2019
She's Indirectly supporting the social media bill...

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Beremx(f): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
So the decision to approve the anti social media bill was a family thing within the Buharis? Because I don't see the reason why his wife and daughter are trying to support it.

Anyway, Nigerians will watch and see how it goes

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by ursullalinda(f): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
U are also enjoying the benefits of being his daughter.....Sorry you can't take the good and drop the bad......Mbanu

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Xisnin(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Yeye.
So you are promoting the anti-social media bill to prevent criticisms.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by juman(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
axeman2:
Your Father Is A Tyrant The Sin Of The Father Will Be Pass On To His Children

Gbam.
Useless family of coupist father.
A snake would beget a snake.

26 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by SultanOfPuna: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
I Will Marry This Buhari's Daughter...
Even Tho i'm Catholic, but it will Still Happen
Whether Buhari Likes It or Not..

#MarkMyWords

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by tsephanyah(f): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
wink
Any animal that has a cloven hoof that is completely split into double hooves, and which brings up its cud that one you may eat.

— Leviticus 11:3
Animals that have cloven hooves and chew their cud are ruminants such as cows, sheep, and deer. This text does not specify every possible animal by name, only their behaviors.

The text goes on to describe specific animals that are known and meet one, but not both, of those qualifications, thereby prohibiting their consumption. It does not elaborate on the exact reason for prohibition other than physical characteristics.

Pigs are described in this section as prohibited because they have a cloven hoof but don't chew their cud.

And the pig, because it has a cloven hoof that is completely split, but will not regurgitate its cud; it is unclean for you. You shall not eat of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.

— Leviticus 11:7–8
Deuteronomy expands on the list of permitted animals.

You shall not eat any abomination.

These are the animals that you may eat: ox, lamb, and kid,

gazelle, deer, and antelope, ibex, chamois, bison, and giraffe.

And every animal that has a split hoof and has a hoof cloven into two hoof sections, [and] chews the cud among the animals that you may eat.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by SouthSouth1914: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Couple of years ago, would you have said this? Your father is a wicked animal and his actions are tantamount to your sufferings!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by KanuSE: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zahra, what do you expect?

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by oluwasegun007(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
I won't blame you dear...

Just come to my area and spend 2 weeks.

Am sure you'll dis father him afterwards.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by jahsharon: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Only drug trafficking Flattinos blame everyone for their misfortunes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Only IPOB nd PDP will blame her 4 her father's mistake

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Digitalstarlite: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Who is d person?
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by ednut1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Even when your father makes no decision. Let us face mammam duara cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Renforce: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
You haven't started ma
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by EbukaHades10(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Yes. Because u no dey follow ur papa talk say he no dey try for boys na

9 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Simplyleo: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Okay. But that is because your father is the president

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grassroots Mobilisation For Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Mbaitoli Lga,Imo State. / Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts / Amaechi Declares Curfew In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.