Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions (32262 Views)

Buhari’s People Are Not Making Things Easier For His Successor, Nigerians - Sani / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? / Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by tete7000(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
SultanOfPuna:

Who made u pope Abeg get lost

You don't need Pope to know that you are deeply not catholic.... A wolf in a sheep's skin... A pretender

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Kuginzi: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

My dad does not have the animalistic behavioral trends buhari has. So no, I can’t call my father an animal until he portrays buhari’s behavior!
What is Buhari's Behaviour?
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by begge: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
ZABARA OR ZHARIA PLS HELP ME TELL UR FATHER THAT HE IS A LIFELESS GOAT
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Kuginzi: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

My dad does not have the animalistic behavioral trends buhari has. So no, I can’t call my father an animal until he portrays buhari’s behavior!
And what is Buhari's Behaviour?
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by shugabasbn: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
U are nobody without your father, u became who you are today because your father is a President. Not for your beauty, money or education. Since u shared from his fame u must accept blames from his 'bad' decisions

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by MikeBetty(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Efcc Nogo See Her For Charging 10k Per Participant, Well Sha Na Code For Sharp Practice.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by NoraPibowei(f): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
To all nairalanders if u were the president of Nigeria,won't u be coded eating Nigeria money,carry ur mama, papa and siblings go abroad and load their bank accounts with money? for me yes o cheesy no be today Nigeria spoil
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
crownwealth:
Tell your father to FEAR God and rule with the fear of God.

His days in Aso Rock are numbered.
His days alive are numbered

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Tedpgrass: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Little nerk dishing out some 'clod-ness'.

Our calm disposition is not stupidity or gullibility.

You were eye candy for election purposes..

*****Eye candy don't have an opinion much less talk, smile pretty for the camera is your job description or at most dish out some inspirational nil-point *****

Why she feels that she is relevant and should have a voice is what irks..... after her father's admission to keep his family out of governance

It seems the women need to be drawn back in again, GMB!!! .

BTW if you feel the need to talk, wading into your domestic matters should be your priority.. The little Aisha-gate should keep you busy!!

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by wristbangle: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
She should please shut her mouth. If her dad is doing well, would she be bullied?

Even Obama's daughter that smokes, one one dare bullied her because of her dad's reputation.

Tell your dad, Nigerians are angry with him and you as well.

You even charge N10,000 per person who attended your stvpid show. You will be worse to your father is given the opportunity to rule this country.
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by explosiveskull(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
kiddoiLL:
While your father and his goons ruling the country steal funds and make dumb ass laws that affects and destabilizes the average Nigerian, when he siphons enough money into his account codedly, tell me something. Do you benefit from his finance? Do you live and enjoy all the perks that comes with being his daughter?
If no then I'm sorry you're facing backlash for what he does, and if you do benefit from the perks of being his daughter then kindly, respectfully Phuck off and go shove your complaints down your butthole
Hate speech

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
MikeBetty:
Efcc Nogo See Her For Charging 10k Per Participant, Well Sha Na Code For Sharp Practice.
All this foundation they are opening up and down am very sure is for money laundering. Efcc will not see them now.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by shogsman(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Idiot ,if your father was an honorable person people won't have problems with you,so shut up and stop boring us with this nonsense.
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Dikegodspower(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Renforce:
You haven't started ma
she is not ma,,,rather small girl her father is a fulani fundamentalist

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by WriterX(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
“But the issue changed the way people looked at my dad because they
didn’t know that we were educated, we could speak English, and we
could dress. So it changed a few things for good. It showed another
light. People then understood that in the North not everybody is
illiterate.

I trying to reason the contextual meaning of this, what does she mean by this.. but really do you think everybody in the north is an illiterate ,do we think they can't dress, I don't get but I do understand how she feels and no hard feelings towards her but those statements seem...i don't know anyway I guess people take there anger online.
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by LabDNA: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
CSTR2:
Hopeless dimwit that failed law school exams.

Cashing out big time from Nigeria.

It was actually her senior sister who failed in law school.

Zahra read microbiology in the UK and is now a member of the board of Directors in NNPC based on merit and not based on her father's influence.

Isn't our God a miracle working God? grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by CSTR2: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
LabDNA:

Zahra read microbiology in the UK and is now a member of the board of Directors in NNPC.
Okay.
Still cashing out from Nigeria then.
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by miketayo(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
5ircreepy:
She's Indirectly supporting the social media bill...

She is directly supporting it
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by EYITAYOR231: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
This idiot even Dey sc us,I can read 10k per person head for a program you are organising with our money In this country!chai omo this naija get as it be ooooo you have just supported the bill that will kill your coming generation��who’s talking here
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Tofuture(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
LabDNA:

Zahra read microbiology in the UK and is now a member of the board of Directors in NNPC based on merit and not based on her father's influence.

What are you insinuating nw... just tell me their are no other graduate' out there, that are more brain than her without a job?
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
you are even Lucky they only blame you, if I have you as a friend God know that are go Unfriend you........I just hate nonsense!!
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by madridsta007(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ecstasy154:

https://punchng.com/people-blame-me-for-my-fathers-actions-buharis-daughter-laments/

We are getting somewhere.
At least you know that your father has taken some precolonial, Middle Ages "actions" that has thrown a once top 3 fastest growing economy in the world, into the world's capital of poverty.
Your father's handlers claim that he is "unaware".
So we are getting somewhere.
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by LabDNA: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tofuture:

What are you insinuating nw... just tell me their are no other graduate' out there, that are more brain than her without a job?

Sarcasm....

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Ayoefa: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Your father is the president, it comes with the territory.
Just deal with it. Dont worry by 2023, they will start to pick on another family.
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by CSTR2: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
LabDNA:

Abeg, forget matter.

There is nothing buhari does that will surprise me anymore.
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by DarloDarlington: 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Of course

Get all leather shoe @20% discount. Brown and black available
Sizes:44&45
Mode of payment: on delivery
Delivery: free for customers in ibadan &lagos (delivery time;1-3days)
Please serious buyers only!!!

Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Godsonkemz(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nigerians are disappointed in your father, especially those who thought he'd change and the few other ones that voted because of you thinking that your father is like you.
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
I don't blame her she doesn't feel the bitterness that is inside Nigeria by not having having opportunity to defeat your father because your father really disappoint Nigerians. we too believe him then but we don't know he is just a snake under green grass.
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Eartquake1:
You charged 10,000 a person

You thief

E weak me ooo!!... This Country ehee!!
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Briller: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Whatsoever a man sows, he will surely reap.
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Monday60655(m): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Attention seeker. So what do you end up saying
Re: Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions by Lamanii22(f): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
10k per person? Just to speak to zahra or wah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) / Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted / Grassroots Mobilisation For Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Mbaitoli Lga,Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.