Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Petrol subsidy increases by 2,000% in one year - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Petrol subsidy increases by 2,000% in one year (12169 Views)

Cooking Gas Price Increases By 61% / Inflation Increases By 11.37% In April 2019; 0.12% Higher Than March 2019 Rate / Oil Prices Dip By 2.5% Amid U.S. Inventory Data Concerns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol subsidy increases by 2,000% in one year by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2019
obailala:
Lol... Bro, I cannot die but live and testify to God's goodness, I cannot die until I fulfil the number of my years here on earth and see my children and children's children grow and blossom into great men and women. cool
I'm not sure except u change your way of reasoning like a zombie
Re: Petrol subsidy increases by 2,000% in one year by obailala(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:

I'm not sure except u change your way of reasoning like a zombie
zon B kill you and you family there... I simply said a truth, and because you cannot disprove or puncture the truth I said without risking sounding like a fool, you resorted to name calling. Like I said before, disprove what I said, tell me it is wrong and what is false about it. If you cant, then you know its obvious that you are are even less than a zon b.

But guess what lad, you obviously lack the intelligence to counter what I said. So you will definitely return with another empty statement (a.k.a insults).
Re: Petrol subsidy increases by 2,000% in one year by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2019
obailala:
zon B kill you and you family there... I simply said a truth, and because you cannot disprove or puncture the truth I said without risking sounding like a fool, you resorted to name calling. Like I said before, disprove what I said, tell me it is wrong and what is false about it. If you cant, then you know its obvious that you are are even less than a zon b.

But guess what lad, you obviously lack the intelligence to counter what I said. So you will definitely return with another empty statement (a.k.a insults).
your father
Re: Petrol subsidy increases by 2,000% in one year by obailala(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2019
Cherez:

I'd like to ask a simple question bros.
How is it re-inventing the wheel to produce cars with super radiators adapting to our temperate climate?
How is it wheel re-inventing to develop what you already have to suit you better?
That's how people get stagnant, calling IMPROVEMENT wheel RE-INVENTING while people are growing.
Produxing cars with super radiators to adapt to our temperate climate is called 'improvement'. Go back to all my previous posts and this time, try to read them slowly. I made it very clear numerous times that it makes no sense to start creating what already exists, except you have a plan to improve on it.
Re: Petrol subsidy increases by 2,000% in one year by obailala(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:

your father
Lol.. Na only one word insults you sabi do?... zero brain cells.
Re: Petrol subsidy increases by 2,000% in one year by Cherez: 12:50am On Dec 18, 2019
obailala:
Produxing cars with super radiators to adapt to our temperate climate is called 'improvement'. Go back to all my previous posts and this time, try to read them slowly. I made it very clear numerous times that it makes no sense to start creating what already exists, except you have a plan to improve on it.
So, where was re-inventing the wheel coming from?
You lack understanding and yet refuse to glean wisdom.
Well done oga
Re: Petrol subsidy increases by 2,000% in one year by obailala(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Cherez:

So, where was re-inventing the wheel coming from?
You lack understanding and yet refuse to glean wisdom.
Well done oga
I wouldnt say you lack basic comprehension skills, or wisdom or understanding, that would be a lie. But you simply put these qualities aside because you were just desperate to make an argument out of nothing.

'Re-inventing' occurs when you try to create what already exists, instead of just reproducing it. The origin of this argument was you asking why Nigeria should import improve grass seed when we should be developing the seed ourselves in our labs. I opined that it was unnecessary and uneconomical to go in the lab to recreate what already exists from scratch, except of course we want to develop a more improved version of it. But then, if we want to improve on the existing seed, we can simply obtain the existing one and improve it further. You were simply just desperate to criticise the idea because it was from govt, but i told you there wasnt really anything worth criticising there.
Re: Petrol subsidy increases by 2,000% in one year by Cherez: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
obailala:
I wouldnt say you lack basic comprehension skills, or wisdom or understanding, that would be a lie. But you simply put these qualities aside because you were just desperate to make an argument out of nothing.

'Re-inventing' occurs when you try to create what already exists, instead of just reproducing it. The origin of this argument was you asking why Nigeria should import improve grass seed when we should be developing the seed ourselves in our labs. I opined that it was unnecessary and uneconomical to go in the lab to recreate what already exists from scratch, except of course we want to develop a more improved version of it. But then, if we want to improve on the existing seed, we can simply obtain the existing one and improve it further. You were simply just desperate to criticise the idea because it was from govt, but i told you there wasnt really anything worth criticising there.
Bros, go up and read my point.
I still maintain that you refused to listen to counsel on something you're oblivious of.
You dont need the seed physically, but a genetic template; I kept explaining but your mindset of pride and rejection of different ideas kept you away from seeing the point.
Oga, bye bye
Re: Petrol subsidy increases by 2,000% in one year by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
obailala:
Lol.. Na only one word insults you sabi do?... zero brain cells.
You just described your father
Re: Petrol subsidy increases by 2,000% in one year by obailala(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:

You just described your father
My father does not spend his time on social media dishing out insults to any and everone without making any meaningful contribution to discussions. Neither did my father raise kids who lack the cerebral capacity to make meaningful contributions.

Like I said before, insulting people does not make you smart; only compound idiots without functional brain cells derive a sense of worth by insulting people randomly. Go back and read through all your posts on this forum and think deeply about yourself. Your father is definitely regretting raising a kid like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plastic Making In Nigeria? / . / Starting A Frozen Food Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.