Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju (34718 Views)

Direct Your Anger To Your Leader, Shehu Sani Replies Uju Anya / Stop Tagging Soldiers As Muslims, Christians – Shehu Sani Replies Gumi / Shehu Sani Replies Presidency: You Taught PDP How To Politicize Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by AfroBeatDiary: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2019
Sheu Sani has replied Deji Adeyanju who has previously welcomed him to the street of struggle in his earlier video. In what some twitter users considered as a jab from the former senator, he said

My good younger brother,streets are for the Kindergartens and the beginners of the struggle,the grandmasters are in the boulevard of the struggle.I salute your courage and consistency.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1201075926794166272

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEgr5b58qDc

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by RentedReality(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2019
Distractive banter between two well-fed Nigerians

Watched, followed and commented on by media addicts spoonfed by click loving blogs

This includes me grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by Clirm: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2019
hnmn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by ERockson: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2019
This government is ready for you guys on the streets with their DSS and judiciary

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by noleflendum: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2019
Suku okike eponmalu bless you Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by MideMrPossible: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2019
RentedReality:
Distractive banter between two well-fed Nigerians

Watched, followed and commented on by media addicts spoonfed by click loving blogs

This includes me grin

This was me grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by Abfinest007(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
hate speech displaying here.lol buhari

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by ManTiger(m): 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
This Sheu's response is what is called humblebrag, well both of them are rich. See Deji skin and beard as e dey shine... Bloody cashivist like Seun Kuti will say.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by Okoroawusa: 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
ManTiger:
This Sheu's response is what is called humblebrag, well both of them are rich. See Deji skin and beard as e dey shine... Bloody cashivist like Seun Kuti will say.
Please don't mind my asking but am just curious. What exactly does he do for a living?

21 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by masterkeydon(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mere cowards who rode on the shoulders of easily manipulated Nigerians to hall of fame and looted wealths. I have always singled myself out of these kangaroo wannabe activists who tint public opinion for crumbs in the name of stomach infrastructure... Don't worry, the govt's sledgehammer will desend freely on you soon. Fellow Nigerians, say NO TO: #AssLickingActivists. A comprehensive list of these traitors will be released sooner or later.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by itsme01: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
cool

who is Adeyanju where people like Dino Melaye of ABU zaria , Femi Falana, Gani Fawenhimi, Shehu Sani of abacha days, Festus Keyamo of abacha days and Sowore of the Unilag SUG days were rocking the street, ?.. infact Oshiomole of the labour union days...

this Adeyanju is a twitter Modafvcker not a real street guy

when the real Street Niggahs protested against soldiers and riot police men shooting carnister upon carnisters of tear gas into the here and real street niggahs just rub kerosene in a rag and continue the aluta

this one that if they want to protest they go on twitter with hashtag, and customise a cloth they sell to each other while singing and dancing like carnival around freedom park

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by Sontoribababa: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
who is Adeyanju where people like Dino , Shehu Sani, Festus Keyamo and Sowore of the Unilag SUG days are rocking the street
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by ednut1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Eyin blogger blogger
Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by lyriclekidd(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by mcmbonu: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
For those with little understanding, this is not a jab.
Boulevard means - a wide street in a town or city, typically one lined with trees.
And
Street means - a public road in a city, town, or village, typically with houses and buildings on one or both sides.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by Sabowane(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by realstars: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
He that work throw the valley and the shades of street shall never die stranded.
For he knows the danger and the huddles of surviving in the street..
But those guys in the Boulevard, they are the senior men, they know their way.

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by AfonjaBoston: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
Weak comeback
Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
grin..... No more Fun Time at the Red Chamber again angry angry grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
lipsrsealed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by helinues: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jealousy don start

Having Dino in your camp as a blogger or an activist na double plus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by spirul77: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
buhari will be like: street o,boulevard o, on top mango tree o, I dey wait for una.

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by charcoal(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Atilo atide
Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by wwwihy: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Boulevard and Street, a distinction without difference
Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by Bari22: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
savage
Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by tonyForGod: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
no
Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by Alvin212(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Afonja girls and dirty pant

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju by yenereal(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
I think I understand his point. 'Street' as used by Deji Adeyanju may be too small for him considering his age and status. According to the dictionary, 'Boulevard' is a wider street or avenue. So Shehu Sani is saying he needs a bigger and wider street.

My verdict: All street na street. So welcome sir.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso / Nuhu Ribadu Visits The Headquarters Of SSS and NIA. / 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.