Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,998 members, 7,859,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon (2181 Views)

‘Dickson Has Set Trap For Lyon, Bayelsa Governor-Elect’ - Group / Jonathan, Dickson In Titanic Battle To Install Next Bayelsa Governor / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon by Miracleboy2019: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Breaking! Governor Elect of Bayelsa, David Lyon Visits T.B. Joshua

Governor Elect of Bayelsa State, His Excellency, David Lyon paid a courtesy visit to Prophet T.B. Joshua today to show appreciation to Gods goodness upon his life through the ministry of SCOAN.

In an atmosphere of faith and expectation, T.B. Joshua entered the Altar and proceeded to recognize the presence of the David Lyon who was decked in a white attire with his entourage in The SCOAN Live Sunday Service which is ongoing .

While giving him a charge , T.B. Joshua admonished him to meet the expectations of his people who voted him.

“He is not a new person to us because he is a brethren. He has been a hardened believer in the blood of Jesus. I know God will use him.”he stated.

Speaking further he said , “I want you to know that the only way Bayelsa people will believe you are the one they voted for is for you to meet the expectations of the Bayelsa People”

Charging the congregation too he said they should remember him in their prayers, “He is banking on our prayers because the best is yet to come. “

Finally, he told the governor elect that he has a word of wisdom for him, “I am at your service. By that I meant I will make sure the expectations of the Bayelsa people is executed.

I have a word of wisdom for you . It is better to live purely upon the fruit of God’s goodness than to live plentifully upon the product of our sin”

It would be recalled that David Lyon was declared winner of the just concluded gubernatorial election in Bayelsa State by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Sunday, November 17, 2019.

Lyon of the All Progressives Congress (APC) will succeed the outgoing Governor Seriake Dickson, who has ruled the state since 2012

full video of message to Lyon -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIz7jRnIodc

1 Share

Re: full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon by Sunofgod(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Juju Governor....
Re: full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon by ursullalinda(f): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
What I hate most about Nigerian politicians is that they always act too religious but still mean to his pple
Re: full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon by mcmbonu: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nice one

Like for Tb Joshua
Share for Adeboye

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
I love Lyon's simplicity and humility... the aura is all over him I must say.
Re: full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon by wwwihy: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
People from South South expecially Bayelsa are followers of TB Joshua.... What is the main reason?

Need Answers
Re: full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon by bluebay(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
wwwihy:
People from South South expecially Bayelsa are followers of TB Joshua.... What is the main reason?

Need Answers
Ask Google
Re: full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Even though I hate Buhari's APC like shit....this take over by the evil party in Bayelsa is a welcome development to teach those who think Goodluck Jonathan is politically irrelevant a big lesson never to take the his gentleman's nature for granted.

Meanwhile, God punish the Mod that placed me on ban.That your fingers will rotten with maggot before the 31st December.
Gentleman and hateful nature of d yorubas
Re: full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon by Frankiss44(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
wwwihy:

Need Answers

They just enjoy prophesies.. They like people telling them who is worrying them and what their future looks like.. That's one of the main reason new generational churches like winners, house on the rock, christ embassy are not thriving in the state meanwhile prophetic spiritual churches in uncompleted building have crowd at every service
Re: full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon by itsme01: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
cool

to be succesfull, you must know visit all your helpers everyday

Re: full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon by BlackfireX: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
For what exactly
Re: full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon by Lagosfinder(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
The bayelsa state Governor elect. David Lyon in synagogue church of All Nation in Lagos

The man wey no God,God will direct His footsteps.
Re: full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon by OBUKSBAYELSA: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
David Lyon expectations that Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua would hook line and sinker prophecy that he is Governor did not take place rather he recognized his presence and membership of SCOAN Blood of Jesus and said
1) He will only give testimony if and when he is inaugurated.
2) That the people of Bayelsa State do not believe they voted for him and the only way he could earn thier trust is if he works for the interest of the people when he is eventually inaugurated. Finally,
3) He the Prophet gave a parable concerning the poor and rich man in office, that it's better to be poor and manages oneself and do the work of God than to be rich and be failure. and that he needs prayers.
Out in the public domain, people might be tempted to say the highly regarded Prophet endorsed him, No, thats not true he said when you are inaugurated before you can give testimony.
Re: full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
TB Joshua, the only famous Nigerian preacher that is genuine.
I hope the new governor does well.
Re: full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon by gordona4real: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
You misquoted Prophet T.B. Joshua. He said, “It is better to live POORLY upon the fruit of God’s goodness than to live plentifully upon the product of our own sin.” You wrote “purely” instead of “poorly”, which is wrong. Please correct this mistake.

(1) (Reply)

See Accident This Morning At EKWUSIGO Junction OZUBULU Anambra State / This Statement Made By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is The Truth / Lagos State And Tinubu Assets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.