Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? (51700 Views)

Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? / Why Do 80% Of Relationships End Badly ? / Some Relationships Tips Our Nigerians Ladies Must Not Disregard!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
I've been wondering, you just met your dream kind of man/woman, first few days you both fond of each other, chatting, calling and texting each other, as a guy everything you say is funny, as a woman you re washed with compliments, sweet talks, you guys hang out and all that. Next thing he invites you over or as a guy you invite her over.
Then the real deal happens, sex!!!!!!!

Then next thing no more calls, even as a lady you no more find him funny, then wide communication gap sets in, next thing is just hello, hi and it ends there.

What exactly could be responsible for this my country men and women??

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
Because you were dump after sex doesn't mean others couples Are facing the same situation.

253 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by hotwax: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Because relationships are based on lies.

I dumped a lady last month too...after sex.

She told me she only had sex once in her life. Infact the day she was disvirgined was the last sex she had.

When we had sex last month, her hole was so wide I was wondering if she has gave birth before.

476 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Lightangel65: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
I've been wondering, you just met your dream kind of man/woman, first few days you both fond of each other, chatting, calling and texting each other, as a guy everything you say is funny, as a woman you re washed with compliments, sweet talks, you guys hang out and all that. Next thing he invites you over or as a guy you invite her over.
Then next thing no more calls, even as a lady you no more find him funny, then wide communication gap sets in, next thing is just hello, hi and it ends there.

A man who truly loves you won't ever ask for sex. Most men just want to hit and go

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Phenomenal16(f): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
hotwax:

She told me she only had sex once in her life. Infact the day she was disvirgined was the last sex she had.

When we had sex last month, her hole was so wide I was wondering if she has gave birth before.
...again!!!!
Hot wax ....u r really hot though

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by adamubk(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
When you get the unexpected results!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
When it ain't all that lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by hotwax: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...again!!!!
Hot wax ....u r really hot though

Again ooo.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by obo389(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Have you ever seen a politician campaigning after election victory?
Na so e just be.

253 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by SalafRider(m): 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Who still stand at front line fighting when the battle has been won already. It ends because it wasn't love at first sight but lost

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by damosade(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Many ladies play the victim here but some were the one looking for who to heat them up.. Now when the deed is done, will now be playing victim trumpet. after all ,the horney pot is hollow.

In
Other news
We register your business with corporate affairs commission, process your TIN, process your SCUML and audited statement of account.. Also aid your account opening process.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by ksbusari(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
hotwax:

fucking does not not pussy wide. some pussy need just one Bleep and they get wide. Ur excuse is not reasonable. your father cheated too. it's in ur blood.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Mcslize: 5:43am On Dec 02, 2019
Lightangel65:

A man who truly loves you won't ever ask for sex. Most men just want to hit and go

Sex bond a girl to a guy. The problem is not about asking for sex. If you are there forming a gentle man by not instigating things to get down with her, trust me, another guy will be helping you in that area while you form a gentle man. Don't be surprised when you call and she busy your calls or switch off her phone. She is simply with another guy being serviced. When she is done she will call you back that she went for a church service and she was just coming back or she went to visit her grandma before when you called and her phone went off. No where to charge it.

Of course, you will believe everything she tells you. There is nothing like when you love a girl you will not ask for sex. In this era? Form a gentle man to a girl and she will use you to play a Table tenis while another guy is shining her Congo. So one of the agenda when you meet a girl you like ,after a couple of meetings is to have her bleep you. It is very necessary because we have heard so many stories when a guy will be forming a gentle man by not getting down with a girl, and trust me she starts bleeping in his back cuz more like she sees the guy as the gentle man type that just want tonplay the gentle man role. You are now the husband material she will keep for marriage because you do not ask for sex but you are spending on her while she is frolicking around being bleeped by another guy. You will truly be a husband material. But don't be heartbroken when you find out she has been fvcking with another guy in your back. Shine your eye if you are a guy. These kinda loyalty doesn't exist in the world of a woman. If you like do not have sex with her she will still be bleeping another guy. Las las you will still think she is a good girl after all as far she do things codedly. If a guy wants to form a gentle man it's not for sex aspect. To act impotent to a girl is not hard o but she will be fvcking with other guys during that period you are forming a gentle man who doesn't want to bleep. If you don't bleep her, another sharp guy will do the job and she will start loving that guy that bleep her. Thats when you will know you've fvcked up for not bleeping with her. Fear ladies bro.

315 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Lightangel65: 5:58am On Dec 02, 2019
Mcslize:

Sex bond a girl to a guy. The problem is not about asking for sex. If you are there forming a gentle man by not instigating things to get down with her, trust me, another guy will be helping you in that area while you form a gentle man. Don't be surprised when you call and she busy your calls or switch off her phone. She is simply with another guy being serviced. When she is done she will call you back that she went for a church service and she was just coming back or she went to visit her grandma before when you called and her phone went off. No where to charge it.

Of course, you will believe everything she tells you. There is nothing like when you love a girl you will not ask for sex. In this era? Form a gentle man to a girl and she will use you to play a Table tenis while another guy is shining her Congo.

You are now the husband material she will keep for marriage because you do not ask for sex but you are spending on her while she is frolicking around being bleeped by another guy. You will truly be a husband material. But don't be heartbroken when you find out she has been fvcking with another guy in your back. Shine your eye if you are a guy. These kinda loyalty doesn't exist in the world of a woman. If you like do not have sex with her she will still be bleeping another guy. Las las you will still think she is a good girl after all as far she do things codedly. If a guy wants to form a gentle man it's not for sex aspect. To act impotent to a girl is not hard o but she will be fvcking with other guys during that period you are forming a gentle man who doesn't want to bleep. If you don't bleep her, another sharp guy will do the job and she will start loving that guy that bleep her. Thats when you will know you've fvcked up for not bleeping with her. Fear ladies bro.

That's where you got it wrong sex and love are opposites, and if all women are like that then it's better to stay single forever

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Mcslize: 6:07am On Dec 02, 2019
Lightangel65:

That's where you got it wrong sex and love are opposites, and if all women are like that then it's better to stay single forever

In this era bro, don't think you can keep a girl without her bleeping in your back if you are not bleeping her. Even the most reserved bleep a lot. So all these no sex na wash. As a guy, I can keep to a no sex relationship but the problem will always be that such girl might be bleeping in my back. So it makes no sense. No na just dey bleep dey go to know each other sexual compatibility a long the line. When you do not make out with her, las las you've been fooled cuz she has been I taking it from another guy who is fulfilling her secret naughty fantasies. Guys don wise up. All these no sex relationship no dey work for where girls dey. They still bleep behind.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:07am On Dec 02, 2019

Because there can never be any campaign after election. Or have you heard an elected person campaign after winning an election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nathansmith: 6:50am On Dec 02, 2019
Lightangel65:

You're fooling yourself bro.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by emmysolo2001(f): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2019
Even a man who truly loves you will demand for it.cause that's how men are. out of 100% 90% of men believe the need sex from you to know if you both are really compatible while some feel the deserve it cause it their right since you both are in a relationship.
The other 10% of men are the ones who believe in sex after marriage but also know that in this 10% of men the also have cravings for you the urge to touch you will be there if takes a real disciplined and committed man not to have variety of sex
Lightangel65:

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Liposure: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2019
Most relationships are like white elephant projects. chop make i chop.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Lightangel65: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2019
Nathansmith:

You're fooling yourself bro.
emmysolo2001:
Even a man who truly loves you will demand for it.cause that's how men are. out of 100% 90% of men believe the need sex from you to know if you both are really compatible while some feel the deserve it cause it their right since you both are in a relationship.
The other 10% of men are the ones who believe in sex after marriage but also know that in this 10% of men the also have cravings for you the urge to touch you will be there if takes a real disciplined and committed man not to have variety of sex

You give women to much credit, cause you have never met the last 1% who think sex is overrated and disgusting

24 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by veli1(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2019
Becos the MISSION has been ACCOMPLISHED grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by GeneralPula: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2019
Because Fuckkk nah Wetin everybody get to offer! angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by GeneralPula: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2019
hotwax:

Lol
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2019
Lightangel65:

You give women to much credit, cause you have never met the last 1% who think sex is overrated and disgusting

The guy is just annoying me self undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by chinwezdasilva: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2019
The cucumber has been eaten

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by meobizy(f): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
You are now the husband material she will keep for marriage because you do not ask for sex but you are spending on her while she is frolicking around being bleeped by another guy.
This guy has said the truth. This realization kept me off dating for the longest time. I decided to Bleep oloshos only because it was straight to point. With time I started taking note of signs that a girl wants the deed. My mind is still not settled on handling relationships yet.

The reason why things end after sex? It means the chase is over and she hasn’t put forward any qualities which show she’s a keeper. Last last both parties will date for three months to one year but anything longer na marriage or wasting-time territory.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by chigoizie7(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Because sex was the reason why the relationship started in the 1st place.

Sadly, na for naija ee plenty pass.

Girls will only have sex with you if you deceive them into relationships. Especially if you are not paying for it.

Where I currently live, if you see a girl and fancy having sex with her, strike a convo, tell her what you want, if she feels same, she will have sex with you. And everyone goes their way.

So, if I see a girl I want to nyash, the only thing for me is to start a relationship with her, nyash her and go my way. Simple.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by nuggarito: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Most relationships are built on lust at first sight, more relationships last even longer when it's friendship than love at first sight. A man mostly needs few important things to really love a woman

-A visionary ( someone who inspires you alot, you learn alot of things you never knew existed)
-A IndecentStar ( someone to take you to cloud 9)
-A playmate ( once in a while, you need to bring out the child in you)
-A loyal dog( someone who is loyally blind)

If you got all 4, you can never be replaced no matter how ugly you are.

FYI, this is my opinion not a general concept.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by nuggarito: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
nuggarito:
Most relationships are built on lust at first sight, more relationships last even longer when it's friendship than love at first sight. A man mostly needs few important things to really love a woman

-A visionary ( someone who inspires you alot, you learn alot of things you never knew existed)
-A po**star ( someone to take you to cloud 9)
-A playmate ( once in a while, you need to bring out the child in you)
-A loyal dog( someone who is loyally blind)

If you got all 4, you can never be replaced no matter how ugly you are.

FYI, this is my opinion not a general concept.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by KingWarri: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2019

Perhaps, that was their aim in the first place...
I keep saying it that relationship is not just about sex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Deandean: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
damosade:
Many ladies play the victim here but some were the one looking for who to heat them up.. Now when the deed is done, will now be playing victim trumpet. after all ,the horney pot is hollow.

In
Other news
We register your business with corporate affairs commission, process your TIN, process your SCUML and audited statement of account.. Also aid your account opening process.

On whatsapp??
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Lightangel65: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
stinflame:

The guy is just annoying me self undecided

Annoying? How by stating facts

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

xxxxxxx / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.