Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 (13532 Views)

SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers / Afenifere, Ohanaeze Kick As North-west Gets Nine Senior Ministers / Lagos Lawmakers Abandon Constituency Projects Worth Multimillion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by tonididdy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
statusquoante:
I am still trying to figure out why the piggiiiiddioootts are excited... embarassed The so dumbbb, they didnt read that no amount has been released yet. It is how much that is eventually released that matters.

You really think this administration has anything to offer the SW in return? Wake up from your slumber yoloba man

2 Likes

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Chimookigwe: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
tonididdy:

Ps I am not Igbo... I am pissed at ya'all keeping calm and watch one man sell you out.

Did I mention Igbo in my post?

See how guilty conscience has made you expose yourself?
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by plaindealer: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2019

The largest deep seaport in Africa.

158km Lagos-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail

Reconstruction of Apapa — TinCan — Mile 2 — Oshodi- Oworonshoki Expressway.

Huge dry port, Lagos Ibadan express

Sagamu-Ore Expressway

Cancer center @ LUTH

Rehabilitation of Lagos-Otta-Abeokuta Road

Rehabilitation of Ikorodu-Sagamu Road

Energizing Economies Programme — Electrification of Sura Shopping Complex (1,000 shops), Shomolu Printing Community (4,000 shops), Gbagi Market, Oyo (7,872 shops), Ita-Osun Market, Ogun (2,814 shops), Nnamdi Azikiwe Market, Lagos (3,091 shops), Balogun Market, Lagos (1,662 shops), Iponri Market, Lagos (1,305 shops), UMBC, Oyo (700 shops), Isikan Market, Ondo (277 shops), Bariga Market, Lagos (390 shops), Erinwe, Ogun (1,280 fish ponds)

A $21 million project funded by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) — will stabilize power supply to more than 200,000 people in and around Apapa in Lagos State. The contract was signed between the Japanese and Nigerian Governments in November 2018

Social Investment Programme: 96,000 N-Power Beneficiaries across the six States of the Southwest. School Feeding currently ongoing in 4 States of the Southwest: Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Osun.

After SW don collect the largest and costliest projects worth Billions of dollars, the OP is talking about measly N14 billion constituency small change projects.

You are not seious.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by tonididdy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
Chimookigwe:

You won't be the first to deny your ancestry here, not surprised.

You aren't Igbo, you are from the rejected tribe of Israel. Biafra last week, Jew yesterday, Nigerian when they are sharing Tradermoni.

Yorubas got 2 positions out of the top 4 positions in this administration and one nonentity who can't trace his lineage is here talking nonsense. Keep seeing betrayal when your elders are drinking kerosene in the village.

My friend, get lost.

First hit was on the VP... A public humilation on such calibre of office (indeed he has become a mere commissioner, even a senator attracts more respect than he does)

Now the least allocation for a region that have carried the current administration defecates on its head with high pride.

The grand finale of it all will be humilation of your bullion van grand master

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by EkwensuNjaba(m): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Chimookigwe:

You aren't Igbo, you are from the rejected tribe of Israel. Biafra last week, Jew yesterday, Nigerian when they are sharing Tradermoni.

Yorubas got 2 positions out of the top 4 positions in this administration and one nonentity who can't trace his lineage is here talking nonsense. Keep seeing betrayal when your elders are drinking kerosene in the village.

My friend, get lost.
Someone will be ontop pu.ssy dey type rubbis.

1 Like

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by adecz: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Osinbade & Jagaba collected
part of SW allocation upfront to
fund their election.

The N9Obn from IRS & transported
to Bourdillon in the Bullion vans.

If you no know,
now you know wink

2 Likes

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by garfield1: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
fairfora:
It serves us right. I warned my people not follow the foolanis but Tinubu blindfolded them and went on a rebranding mission with Buhari in Chatham house, UK where the gworo man claimed he has suddenly become a reformed Democrat. Now we are in for the show of bigotry. I wish Tinubu could be confronted for selling us to these bigots
Guy,i thought you have retired from this delusionary falsehood.has the losses in kogi and bayelsa not silenced you ?

2 Likes

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Maziyk: 12:06am On Dec 02, 2019
All these your allocation can not stop Biafra from being restored

1 Like

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Logobenz0: 12:23am On Dec 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by omohayek: 12:35am On Dec 02, 2019
DogmaNation:
But they said south east will regret not voting Buhari! Who is now regretting now?gringrin
In other words, you're now admitting that the south-east has not been unfairly "marginalized", as so many have proclaimed so loudly for the last 4 years? You can't have it both ways, holding on to victim status while gloating over the supposed maltreatment of south-westerners.

2 Likes

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Paparazzi12: 1:18am On Dec 02, 2019
Chimookigwe:

My friend, get lost.

Bros please do calm down. Nairaland should not be a platform for public nailing.
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by ddeola: 1:41am On Dec 02, 2019
because they only pocket the money. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by plaindealer: 1:57am On Dec 02, 2019
tonididdy:

First hit was on the VP... A public humilation on such calibre of office (indeed he has become a mere commissioner, even a senator attracts more respect than he does)

Now the least allocation for a region that have carried the current administration defecates on its head with high pride.

The grand finale of it all will be humilation of your bullion van grand master

Constituency project money is pocket money.

Constituency money is what lawmakers like Ekeremadu used to collect dozens of mansions all over the world..

How many constituency projects have your village reps sited in the whole of your towns and villages? Show us one.

The only relevant projects are projects funded by the FG and they are mostly in the SE.

constituency projects are village rural projects.

Wed rather have Lagos Ibadan railway than constituency pocket money rubbish

We'd rather have deep seaport than a village borehole constituency project.

We'd rather have highways and expressways than a village sewing machine empowerment rubbish.

We'd rather have a dry port than dig hole village latrine constituency rubbish.

Constituency project money is pocket money.

The joke is on you, but you are not too smart to figure it out, you are ipob after all..

4 Likes

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Inhabitable1(m): 3:06am On Dec 02, 2019
Chimookigwe:

My friend, get lost.

But who position epp my broda? Are we talking about position err?

2 Likes

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by YorubaPrince: 3:58am On Dec 02, 2019
ERockson:
Ipob will like it so far the SW is not taking the lion share lipsrsealed

Yet, dem go be the ones to cry and wail cuz SW sabi generate their own money UNLIKE dem wey sabi steal as dem too get many fraudsters.
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by YorubaPrince: 4:02am On Dec 02, 2019
fairfora:
It serves us right. I warned my people not follow the foolanis but Tinubu blindfolded them and went on a rebranding mission with Buhari in Chatham house, UK where the gworo man claimed he has suddenly become a reformed Democrat. Now we are in for the show of bigotry. I wish Tinubu could be confronted for selling us to these bigots

@bolded. He ONLY sold fools like you NOT, the sensible ones.
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by plaindealer: 4:21am On Dec 02, 2019
GOVERNOR OBI COMMISSIONS HON. HARFORD OSEKE’S CONSTITUENCY PROJECTS

https://fidelis-nwakwesili..com/2013/01/

grin grin

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by plaindealer: 4:30am On Dec 02, 2019
Ekweremadu dash his constituency borehole and take the rest of the money buy mansions in America, UK, Duba, Caribean, Lagos, Abuja and so on..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by BabaIbo: 4:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by BabaIbo: 4:41am On Dec 02, 2019
plaindealer:

After SW don collect the largest and costliest projects worth Billions of dollars, the OP is talking about measly N14 billion constituency small change projects.

You are not seious.. grin grin

So na others no get ongoing projects?

Forget that thing
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Chimookigwe: 4:49am On Dec 02, 2019
DogmaNation:
U got it wrong! What am trying to say is, upon all d asss licking by d Yorubas,they still gat d bottom of d plate.

Since you didn't get the bottom of the plate, it shows you've been fairly treated.

Let your kerosene drinking elders in your muddy villages catch you saying this. They would use your head to break palm kernel.

3 Likes

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Chimookigwe: 4:53am On Dec 02, 2019
BabaIbo:

So na others no get ongoing projects?

Forget that thing

Which ongoing project does the SE have?
My friend, go siddon somewhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Will Be Consequences If Miyetti Allah Disobeys Open Grazing Laws— Agbekoya / Group Set To Host FULANI Peace Summit To Review Herdsmen Crisis With Farmers / Lai Mohammed: All 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Have Been Deployed To The NE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.