Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 (13528 Views)

SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers / Afenifere, Ohanaeze Kick As North-west Gets Nine Senior Ministers / Lagos Lawmakers Abandon Constituency Projects Worth Multimillion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by jumper524(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2019
jpassion987:
Am still wondering the sharing formula where the North has 3 regions and the rest has single region ?
the same way am wondering where the south has 3 region South east, south south, and south west. And the north Has one ..
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2019
North can't develop their agricultural sector and leave south alone..nonsense
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Gandollaar(f): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2019
plaindealer:
Ekweremadu dash his constituency borehole and take the rest of the money buy mansions in America, UK, Duba, Caribean, Lagos, Abuja and so on..

grin grin
Why not use the little energy you have to show us what your senator is/has done.
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Thonypadua(m): 9:43am On Dec 02, 2019
iPod will always wail, if SW got the lion share they will complain we got the bottom share now we are not talking they are still wailing. pls when will you guys buy brain from computer village?

1 Like

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Jackofalltrade: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Stop playing the ostrich boy.
Explain what you mean by highly developed.
Mention one state in the SW that has a functioning water supply system. Also, mention one state that has a highly developed healthcare system

Am not here for debate bro,my job just transfered me to northern part of Nigeria. Honestly to be sincere I pity them,SW people are really enjoying than northerners. If you have ever been to north you will understand what I mean.
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2019
Jackofalltrade:

Am not here for debate bro,my job just transfered me to northern part of Nigeria. Honestly to be sincere I pity them,SW people are really enjoying than northerners. If you have ever been to north you will understand what I mean.
If in comparison to the north, then I grant you that. But not only the south west. The whole of the south is far more developed than the north. Nigeria's problem is the north.

1 Like

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Danzakidakura(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2019
ERockson:
Ipob will like it so far the SW is not taking the lion share lipsrsealed
just as Fashola has shifted all federal projects to SW, how many road has he commission in the SE,SS or MB ?
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Michdear(f): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Yorubas got House Speakership. Something that you losers cried for and didn't get. Even Deputy speaker, you nonentities didn't get.
how does speakership position better your life as a yourub other than you are right now MR man ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by nogragra: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Why should the 3 zone in the north get the largest share. What useless formula was used in sharing the fund
Thieving North has been doing this in various shades and shapes since 1960. This Northerners are just insincere people and untrustworthy. Break Nigeria Now before it's too late.
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Sagay212: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nigerians are too patient and docile and phucking annoying. We waist all our lives going to church, mosques, clubs, parties and never have time to for once hold our evil cursed leaders responsible for anything. Instead we always support them.

Nigeria has been extremely useless since the day we got independence. It's like the black man and mostly Africans are cursed and were created to be sub humans. Look at south Africa for example, the country is the way it is today because the whites developed it for a very long time before handing over. I swear to God, if the whites take out every investment and efforts put into that country today, it will become a filthy jungle just in few years. There is a serious problem with Africa.

Since 1960, Nigeria cannot boast of steady power supply, no good roads, health facilities are so poor the president and his fellow evil politicians always have to travel to UK or USA for quality health care. Education is not well funded because they can afford to send their children to school abroad. The country is becoming more useless every day yet people just go to church and mosques to disturb God. If God didn't come down from heaven to help Israel, we Africans and especially Nigerians think he will come down to help us fight our politicians? The country is cursed.
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Greenback: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
We should please practice Regionalism!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Greenback:

Shattap lest your masters whip you koboko. grin
Seun lalasticlala Myndd44 Dominique rule 2 broken
Re: Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 by Greenback: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Sheun lalasticlaala Myndd44 Dominque rule 2 broken

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA..........
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA......
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta / Edo 2020: Igbineweka Emerges APM, Governorship Candidate (Photos) / Osinbajo, Wole Soyinka, Kukah At Unveiling Of "Religion & Making Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.