Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me (24897 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) / Hope Uzodinma Deals With Rochas Okorocha On Imo APC Campaign Poster / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by GistWorld(f): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2019
Ihedioha assembled PDP chieftains to abuse me — Okorocha

The immediate past governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has said his successor, Emeka Ihedioha, assembled the governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom Emmanuel; former ministers of Aviation, Osita Chidoka and Fani Kayode; and other chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party in Owerri on Saturday during the 40th Ahiajoku lecture to abuse him.

Okorocha, in a statement by his media aide, Sam Onwuemeodo, described the event as a gathering of the PDP members.

The statement said “Chief Emeka Ihedioha is governing Imo State with a stolen mandate. Since then, he has never slept with his two eyes closed. He has remained haunted by that electoral mishap.

“What happened in Owerri on Saturday was not Ahiajoku Lecture but a get-together by the PDP bigwigs and they were assembled by Governor Ihedioha to abuse the former governor, Rochas Okorocha, the APC and the party’s leadership at all levels.

“All those who attended the event including Fani Kayode, Chief Chidoka, Chief Peter Obi, Prof M. Echeruo, Governor Udom Emmanuel, etc are all PDP chieftains.”

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ihedioha-assembled-pdp-chieftains-to-abuse-me-okorocha/amp/

1 Like

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by obavalen(f): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2019
Lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Brandstudio01: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2019
Later they will come and start looking for a Law that will protect them from Criticism

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by johnkay1(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2019
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by helinues: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2019
How come everybody hates you in your state of origin if you are indeed a good man?

How?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by BeansAndYam: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:
How come everybody hates you in your state of origin if you are indeed a good man?

How?
[/s]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by hisexcellency34: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ewu, why won't they abuse you with all the rubbish you did? Even though Ihedioha himself deserve some abuse

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by xynerise: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
Oga, you deserve it grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
As if you didn't do worse.

Meanwhile below are the seven virgins the BMC zombies will be entitled to when they die, you guys can start your sharing formula now

15 Likes

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Pubichairs(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ihedioha till now is still crying

1 Like

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Jasen1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lolzz

Shey na the people wey come de event the intimidate you

Enya you come as a senator your seat dey for back while governors and his friends deh front

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by emmabest2000(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Standing ovation to our able ex governor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Lagosfinder(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Politics of hate is our problem today

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by maestroferdi: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
A man who should be in jail is talking about abuse...

11 Likes

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by galaxy2020(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
Na turn by turn....

1 Like

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by tweakdude1: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
If you did well will you not be honored

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by mrvitalis(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
If only this Mab worked a bit he would have been president 2023 without stress

See what greed as cost him

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by willybiggy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
This man is not serious

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Renforce: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
Drama
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by amiibaby(f): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Barryhanq(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
xynerise:
Oga, you deserve it grin
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by amiibaby(f): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
I wonder oo
helinues:

How?
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by bukkielee(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
nawa ooo
Re: Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me by Coldie(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
If u listen to Ihedioha talk about Rocha's u would think IMO state was like London before Rocha's entered.

That was how He said Rocha's stole over 1trillion naira as governor.

Does IMO have that kind of money?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Siaka Oyibo Is Dead / RE: Appointment As Special Assistant Women Affairs (unmarried) / What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.