Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo (5505 Views)

Is This The Same North ,that Is Fighting Terrorism —pics / Sultan On PIB: There Is Enough Oil In North That Can Address Poverty In Nigeria / The 3.29% Turnout At The Aba North/south Bye-election Is Worrisome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by mrvitalis(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
sarrki:

Seriously I don’t protect or support any failure

Either by tribe, religion or geography location
So the buhari u still support is not a failure ?
So fayemi is not a failure ?

Oga your hypocrisy stinks

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by Prompto: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
Joke of the century.

Ikpeazu is not even half as good as Bello.
Ikpeazu that is yet to pay a dime in pension for close to 6 years now. Abia state is not a refugee camp every living thing n not just humans can wait to be evacuated from.

mrvitalis:

Ikpeazu is better than fayemi as a governor ,he us better than fayose ,he is presently better than Oyo n osun governor

So have u ever talked about qfayemi non performance ? Have you ?

Igbo's are the biggest criticism ikpeazu have ...but Yoruba's like you would protect your own at your own detriment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by Kapeter(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gandollaar:
Stop fishing for idiots! You were there when Alimi conquered Afonja and occupied his territory till this day. Hiss
why so pained? Well i was also there when greedy bastard zik was defeated and relegated to his village in the yeast and he had to sacrifice 3 mill of his kindred for his greediness.

And let me educate you primitive illiterate fellow. Ilorin never belonged to Yoruba abinitio, Afonja was from Oyo. And Alimi never fault or defeated Afonja. His son did.

And despite all the happenings, Yoruba still got Ilorin back untill brits siezed and returned it back to Fulas.

Now let's talk about you, how about your fellow brethrens that they separated from you right in your own presence that even today, they don't associate with you anymore? Isn't that a greater shame on you?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by Gandollaar(f): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kapeter:
why so pained? Well i was also there when greedy bastard zik was defeated and relegated to his village in the yeast and he had to sacrifice 3 mill of his kindred for his greediness.

And let me educate you primitive illiterate fellow. Ilorin never belonged to Yoruba abinitio, Afonja was from Oyo. And Alimi never fault or defeated Afonja. His son did.

And despite all the happenings, Yoruba still got Ilorin back untill brits siezed and returned it back to Fulas.

Now let's talk about you, how about your fellow brethrens that they separated from you right in your own presence that even today, they don't associate with you anymore? Isn't that a greater shame on you?
OMG! You expected me to read such a long trash? Nope!

Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by ofeco: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
sarrki:
I thought aba is a paradise
Coz most of the commentators on Lagos flood are from this side

Ikpeazu is a failure
Nnamdi failed God and Humanity

No state that doesn't experience flood including your own state.
Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by kleverley(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
I don't have much to say. But from the photos above, I've deduced that The government is inept,though all cannot be done at once sha but the development Rate is too slow.
If the roads are still in such deplorable state, then we'll know we're not getting it right

before they'll say I'm bias I mean both the initial and the counter photos.
Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by BlackfireX: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kapeter:

Will you keeep kwayeet.
Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by YorubaPrince: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oga even our darling Lagos we all built for 71 years still floods

Aba is the worst city in the south east

But its still better than Oshogbo ,ado ekiti , can rob shoulders if not better than Abeokuta

What project has fayemi done as governor
What about osun ,Ogun ,and Oyo governor ...with all the money they borrowed

East we complain no means say people we better pass go cone they use am yab us

Your mental problem is getting worse... sorry, bro. cry
Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by sarrki(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
ofeco:

No state that doesn't experience flood including your own state.

I am for good governance

I don’t care which state is involved
Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by Gidigidi60: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

I am for good governance

I don’t care which state is involved
[/s]
Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by gratiaeo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Aba - rainforests
Lagos savanna
Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by YorubaPrince: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Aba make sense more than these areas

Yet, all of una wan die on top Lagos and all Yoruba land. Thunder fire you all, there! angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by Bighead9: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
The entire East is a Slum

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lagos is a shithole especially during rainy season
Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by Cherez: 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
sarrki:
It’s sardonic

It’s an eyesore
It's quiet a shame what you've reduced yourself to.
In as much as ABA is a disgrace to Ikpeazu, this pic gives you away as an overzealous bigot who just wants to troll the SE with a pic that has been repeated over 20x in NL since a yr or two now.
Just know that this stuff you posted is heaven to many places in your state

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by Cherez: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2019
sarrki:

I know how painful it is to see this picture

Lol
Re: Picture Of Aba North That Will Make One Shed Tears -photo by Cutehector(m): 1:03am On Dec 03, 2019
But it is dry season

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola: FG Managing Over 1,000 Roads, Bridges’ Construction Contracts / Igbos Celebrate The Hardship In The Country, Demand 8 Years For Tinubu - Pics / Akunyili: I’m Loyal To President Yar’adua: I’m Loyal To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.