Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) (12252 Views)

Come And See The Finest Girl In The P**n Industry / I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by Boboye4slim(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pussy stretches to 10cm she affirms.

See reactions

1 Share

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by IyaTola: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by Dreyl(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sex sex sex, they all have empty brain.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by GreetMe(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dreyl:

I swear!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by WildChild00(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
What can I say, she is obviously stupi.d

1 Like

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by ikbnice(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
How on earth wil a right thinking guy even think of damaging a pvssy and resort to taking hard drugs and sexual enhancer just to carry out the damage. What damage! That's complete madness. You only end up damaging your life in slow motion. Just derive your satisfaction and let go. These pussies are not worth risking one's life for.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by Oreofepeters: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Why is sex sex sex issa common talk among girls these days.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by kingtinnie(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
Then why do that all want big dicks if it doesn’t matter
Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by hkidola00(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
lol,dat girl no get brain...i know shes joking,u see....d continous pounding and hammering of d vagina will damage it within weeks or months dan a baby will do....continous pounding will reshape d vagina

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by Zuluhead(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
while they give birth to the 10cm head, where they singing and smiling or screaming in labour, its been proven scientifically that giving birth is one of the most painful experience. so, being deflower and giving birth are always a painful experience in a woman's life.
tell that girl that no woman fakes while being deflower and giving birth. infact some women cheat because of some great sex memory they want to experience again.
she should stop consoling herself.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by Dobson43: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin
Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by Heroclitus(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
She just wanna troll
Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
I don't know what we are supposed to do
Maybe I should fry my TV undecided

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by Ginaz(f): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Zuluhead:
while they give birth to the 10cm head, where they singing and smiling or screaming in labour, its been proven scientifically that giving birth is one of the most painful experience. so, being deflower and giving birth are always a painful experience in a woman's life.
tell that girl that no woman fakes while being deflower and giving birth. infact some women cheat because of some great sex memory they want to experience again.
she should stop consoling herself.

You got it all wrong , go back and read again this time slowly and you would comprehend no one spoke about pain but damages.

Come back and thank me after the comprehension. grin
Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
She doesn't even know how long 10cm is. Dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by Frankicent(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
I don't even understand what she's saying self. 10cm is 3.9inch. She didn't specify if it's depth or width..... she just said 10cm. Average erect D grith is about 1-2inch wide... length 5-6inch...

So what is she saying... Abi she C na well ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by itsme01: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin

lubish, during 9 month of pregnancy her body start changing including her vagina

but during fikifaka vagina diging no time to expand and contrast for months, all you get is few seconds pre-intimacy from Mr nice guy, while Mr wafekulaleyi or Mr mojumokelele would chuck you anyhow

1 Like

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wow .......cheesycheesycheesy She wants us to clap for her for this.... "We fake it" lemme laugh at that statement once more gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by Hypnotise: 12:27am On Dec 03, 2019
You never meet Mrprick before. If you sef see am, you no go wait.
Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by kindy51(m): 6:14am On Dec 03, 2019
Why would someone think of damaging a girls p***y in the first place? undecided
Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2019
grin grin angry
Sex is overrated anyway.
Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by BlackfireX: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2019
You get to a stage in your life.... Sex shouldn't control you
Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2019
Dislike button needed!!
cc: Seun

1 Like

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dreyl:
Well I don't agree with you
Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by toske(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Most Stupid post ever

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by oredegbe01(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2020
then try double fisting..u go know
Re: Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos) by Brytesp(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2020
angry

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? / My Girlfriend Got Raped: What Should I Do? / The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.