Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered (43929 Views)

Achor Nna: PDP Expels Pro-Wike Lawmaker Who Went To Fubara's Camp / Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries / Achor Prince: Councillor Representing Wike's Ward Resigns, Backs Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by MisterGrace: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2019

The wife Of PDP leader, Hassanatu Suleiman was yesterday killed by unknown gunmen in Ofeke ward, Ofu local government area.

Mrs Hassanatu Suleiman Of Ajengo Village in Ofu local Government area, is the wife of Mallam Suleiman Achor, the People’s Democratic Party Ofeke ward chairman, Ofu local government.

The Gunmen invaded the community yesterday around 4: 30 pm ,as family sources confirmed they were fully armed to the teeth shooting sporadically and left one dead after the gun injury, no iterms was stolen.

Mrs Salamatu was rushed to the hospital after the attack,the family source confirmed this to THE OBSERVERS TIMES but all efforts, could not be rescued as she was brutally butchered by the gunmen .

This is coming few weeks after the APC thugs in the euphoria of celebration of the party’s victory, burnt to death , APC woman leader for Wada/Aro,Mrs Salome Acheju Abu to death in Ochadamu,the same Ofu local government area of the state .

It took several condemnation for the Federal Government to direct an in-depth investigation into the death of the woman leader, as the state Government, Police and Senator representing Kogi East confirmed it was a ‘reprisal’ attacks and ‘Retaliatory’ as well ‘Victim of circumstances’ that led to the incidence of her death .

Within the week,a Road Safety officer was attacked and killed on Okene road,as Uba Football team were also attacked in the state, wounding so many of it’s players by Gunmen.

Kidnapping and armed robbery attack had been on the increase on Lokoja -Abuja highway in recent weeks.

http://www.editorialtimes.com/kogi-election-gunmen-kills-wife-of-pdp-leader-in-ofu/
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by LabDNA: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kogi is a no-go area for me and any of my family members. I see no difference between kogi and other boko haram infested states. Violence everywhere.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Xisnin(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
Yahya Bello on a killing spree with no one to stop him.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Yahaya call your boys to order

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Kylekent59: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
Until a family member is affected, then they would know that they used their hands to make their own hell .

The kind of suffer they would suffer ehh... I mean those who kill

After life shall tell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Brandstudio01: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
That has always been our story as a Nation.
And I'm sure those who kept us in the darkness are happy seeing such Headline

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by pocohantas(f): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
I can't marry a politician. A Nigerian politician.

I know nowhere is safe, but I can't risk my peace of mind and freedom of speech. Politics in Nigeria is too deadly.

RIP to her and God punish those evil men.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by olaolulazio(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
R.I.P to the dead.

Politics is a deadly game.
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Imagine asking innocent citizens to confront such a bloodthirsty governor on election day undecided

Thank God it's an APC member that's the governor of the state, imagine the tongues that would have wagged if its another party

When a governor cannot secure the lives of it citizens, what else can he offer

No be person wey dey alive go witness any development

Quote me when Yahaya Bello turns KOGI to a caliphate!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by visijo(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
A man who raises his hand to beat a woman never raised it in class...

RIP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Paataa: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Chaiii, too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by RichDad1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gory cry cry
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Iyap: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Not my head not my blood this MBA month

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Badonasty(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wow....blew her brains out....make dem just divide Kogi state...very useless state

3 Likes

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Offpoint: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
belo
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Samnavy: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
APC don turn kogi to bokoharam

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Renforce: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
What a state!
What a country

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Finnese001: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
embarassed
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by dayleke: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Why killing of all dis women sef?

4 Likes

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
APC has won governorship nd all senatorial seats in Kogi State, what does Bello want again. Only God knows what may have happened had it been he did not win. I will advise all PDP members in Kogi 2 leave d state till further notice

15 Likes

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by emeijeh(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
I thought they have concluded elections there?
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by ijewejones: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
One can easily understand that PDP in kogi state is in a big threat.

Also come to think of it that Dino wasn't doing it for the grams when he complained of threats on his life,hence the killings.

Police & concerned security agencies should do the necessary.

Very sad that peoples' parents are killed because of politics.

Condolences to the affected family..RIP to the dead.

13 Likes

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by itsme01: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bello is a vampire oo

4 Likes

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Kenzboi1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kogi has turned to mini sambisa forest lately who did we offend in this country

2 Likes

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
They tsunami wey dey naija na child's play to the one wey go enter kogi. Na tsunami from both Nigeria and kogi dem go dey expect so

RIP madam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Samnavy: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
APC don turn to bokoharam in kogi state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by DCmonster: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:
I can't marry a politician. A Nigerian politician.

I know nowhere is safe, but I can't risk my peace of mind and freedom of speech. Politics in Nigeria is too deadly.

RIP to her and God punish those evil men.
But you can marry a yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by greatdreamer(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
PDP is an endangered species in Kogi state

6 Likes

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by dinocy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kogi state is messed up

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki / Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku / Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.