Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered (43959 Views)

Achor Nna: PDP Expels Pro-Wike Lawmaker Who Went To Fubara's Camp / Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries / Achor Prince: Councillor Representing Wike's Ward Resigns, Backs Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by sylve11: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
A
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by mukthar2000(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
When u have higher killer as a state governor, what do u expect from such state.

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Godhatesodomy: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wow
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Chicastle: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Brandstudio01:
That has always been our story as a Nation.
And I'm sure those who kept us in the darkness are happy seeing such Headline

Nah all those northern eagles they celebrates as Heroes that started all this . but jonanathan the cool tries to stop it. But you know the one wed have in asorock . you no his name? Na dem
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Danzakidakura(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:
I can't marry a politician. A Nigerian politician.

I know nowhere is safe, but I can't risk my peace of mind and freedom of speech. Politics in Nigeria is too deadly.

RIP to her and God punish those evil men.
wont you marry me ? I am a good politician i dont do violent.
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Wechi2019: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:

I know nowhere is safe, but I can't risk my peace of mind and freedom of speech. Politics in Nigeria is too deadly.

Please na.
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by NaijadrivaCars: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ofu and dekina rugged.
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Kingrefreshed: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
MisterGrace:

The wife Of PDP leader, Hassanatu Suleiman was yesterday killed by unknown gunmen in Ofeke ward, Ofu local government area.

Mrs Hassanatu Suleiman Of Ajengo Village in Ofu local Government area, is the wife of Mallam Suleiman Achor, the People’s Democratic Party Ofeke ward chairman, Ofu local government.

The Gunmen invaded the community yesterday around 4: 30 pm ,as family sources confirmed they were fully armed to the teeth shooting sporadically and left one dead after the gun injury, no iterms was stolen.

Mrs Salamatu was rushed to the hospital after the attack,the family source confirmed this to THE OBSERVERS TIMES but all efforts, could not be rescued as she was brutally butchered by the gunmen .

This is coming few weeks after the APC thugs in the euphoria of celebration of the party’s victory, burnt to death , APC woman leader for Wada/Aro,Mrs Salome Acheju Abu to death in Ochadamu,the same Ofu local government area of the state .

It took several condemnation for the Federal Government to direct an in-depth investigation into the death of the woman leader, as the state Government, Police and Senator representing Kogi East confirmed it was a ‘reprisal’ attacks and ‘Retaliatory’ as well ‘Victim of circumstances’ that led to the incidence of her death .

Within the week,a Road Safety officer was attacked and killed on Okene road,as Uba Football team were also attacked in the state, wounding so many of it’s players by Gunmen.

Kidnapping and armed robbery attack had been on the increase on Lokoja -Abuja highway in recent weeks.

http://www.editorialtimes.com/kogi-election-gunmen-kills-wife-of-pdp-leader-in-ofu/

Animal kingdom

1 Like

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Born2Breed(f): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is what 10billion naira did. Some idiots will come here and still praise buhari for all these killings.

May woe betide those responsible for these killings
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Yahama machine at work
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
mukthar2000:
When u have higher killer as a state governor, what do u expect from such state.

hate speech! remember penalty is death by hanging!
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by sharone21(f): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
I can't even look at the picture, I had to scroll down to reply....soon, Nigerians will sit at home during elections for fear of being harmed.
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by lekspot01(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]
MisterGrace:

The wife Of PDP leader, Hassanatu Suleiman was yesterday killed by unknown gunmen in Ofeke ward, Ofu local government area.

Mrs Hassanatu Suleiman Of Ajengo Village in Ofu local Government area, is the wife of Mallam Suleiman Achor, the People’s Democratic Party Ofeke ward chairman, Ofu local government.

The Gunmen invaded the community yesterday around 4: 30 pm ,as family sources confirmed they were fully armed to the teeth shooting sporadically and left one dead after the gun injury, no iterms was stolen.

Mrs Salamatu was rushed to the hospital after the attack,the family source confirmed this to THE OBSERVERS TIMES but all efforts, could not be rescued as she was brutally butchered by the gunmen .

This is coming few weeks after the APC thugs in the euphoria of celebration of the party’s victory, burnt to death , APC woman leader for Wada/Aro,Mrs Salome Acheju Abu to death in Ochadamu,the same Ofu local government area of the state .

It took several condemnation for the Federal Government to direct an in-depth investigation into the death of the woman leader, as the state Government, Police and Senator representing Kogi East confirmed it was a ‘reprisal’ attacks and ‘Retaliatory’ as well ‘Victim of circumstances’ that led to the incidence of her death .

Within the week,a Road Safety officer was attacked and killed on Okene road,as Uba Football team were also attacked in the state, wounding so many of it’s players by Gunmen.

Kidnapping and armed robbery attack had been on the increase on Lokoja -Abuja highway in recent weeks.

http://www.editorialtimes.com/kogi-election-gunmen-kills-wife-of-pdp-leader-in-ofu/
Fake news
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by jaxxy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
All these crimes happening now in Koji neither the governor nor the president cares, then an Apc senator will say it was retaliatory. Is this right? And per adventure Pdp did such evil in their times shud Apc copy the evils and exceed it? Judgement will come in them soon.
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by MisterMan(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
@ tfty76
Isn't this thoughtless of you. Don't you have feelings for your fellow human being. She was a sister to someone else, a wife, probably a mother and perhaps her parent(s) is\are still alive.

I actually need someone to develop a website for me. I cringe doing business with someone like you. Putting that aside, I desire to give you a chance (that's what you wanted). I clicked and what did I see. What I saw wasn't inspiring to do business with you. Unfortunately (or fortunately) books are judged by the cover. Your 'cover' just isn't good enough. Read my criticism very well and thoughtfully. I don't mean to destroy you but to see how I can lift you by CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Let blood of human sympathy run in your vein. You won't have a second chance to give a first impression. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by cRobo: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Must everything be about marriage

You can't marry one but you can accept money from them

1 Like

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by bcashy: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kogi again? lipsrsealed

Hmnnnn
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by airminem(f): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Rip
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by ultimatekint(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
dinocy:
Kogi state is messed up
Nigeria as a whole is messed up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Expert17: 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:

U can't marry a politician...... Be deceiving urself ooooo,
Na so Regina Daniel talk back den......
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by BELLISCOLLI: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
This kind of crimes against humanity will continue to happen in kogi state. Except the Law Enforcement agencies move in and stop the rampaging youths. We call it post Election crimes because every political tug now has a free Access to gun.
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Expert17: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
mukthar2000:

Higher killer
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Wat of Lower killer

1 Like

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Sunnymatey(m): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Too bad that APC is returning us to the stone age
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
That's some bullshittt.

RIP.
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Playstation1: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Bae, I Thought U Were Married Already?
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Mcreloaded(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Everytime election is over in states in Nigeria the youths always go on a killing spree.
Politicians should learn to collect back the guns after election for peace to reign.
The same thing happened in Rivers after elections when the political thugs did not return their guns they became a menace to society.
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by juman(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nigeria is a war zone country.
Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Daboomb: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Samnavy:
APC don turn kogi to bokoharam

Anything Buhari touches, turns to BLOOD and DEATH.
Even ordinary freedom of Speech, Na death Penalty!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered by Ojiofor: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Does Yeye Bello intend to wipe out all PDP members in Kogi state?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu / Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) / Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.