Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,493 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' (37626 Views)

Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 / Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets / Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by noleflendum: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Congrats321:
Why do you want Nigeria to remain one?
who is holding you back?
You were asked to leave northern states in 2017 but you guys were crying (kaduna declaration 2017)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Bishop4real: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Na your elder brother you dey address with this one..Jonathan destroyed Nigeria...But within four years buhari borrowed what Obasanjo,Yar'adua and jonatan borrowed in 16years..PDP destroyed Nigerian for 16years..within 4years subsidy has increased to 64billion...Buhari always borrowing to fund his annual bill.electorial process that was reforming is now back to 1960..may thunder strike all of you supporting this evil...

Can you tell me where borrowing is forbidden in world financial dealings, please. The problem is not borrowing but what you do with the borrowed sum.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Chibezin: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
This act is totally rong and unacceptable to me and easthern region
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
In this case, blood for blood.. How I wish the Ipob will get needed arm soon.. The illiterate military should also face it.. Gun is equal to gun.

One south west and one north yeye police down.. More to follow soon.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Ojiofor: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
helinues:

Yes they did. Killed and burnt 2 officers

Where and when?

I have seen the news report thanks.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Chibezin: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is too bad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by discusant: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
helinues:
The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu

Yanga sleep una go wake am.. No justifications for the police brutal killings on the 4 Igbos member at the same time no justifications for killing and burning Nigeria security officers

I just hope SE leaders can intervene immediately before things escalate

Why send armed soldiers to people you know are unarmed?

Why send armed forces to confront IPOB group with "no armed struggle" as a motto?

Were the police not purposely sent to provoke the IPOB members, for the govt to implement mass murder intentions?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Lonelypacifist6: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
If you want your sanity intact you should leave Nigeria at least once a year,it's no longer a luxury it's a necessity.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by kettykin: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
NgwalandAbia:
In this case, blood for blood.. How I wish the Ipob will get needed arm soon.. The illiterate military should also face it.. Gun is equal to gun.

One south west and one north yeye police down.. More to follow soon.

Lets pray for peace bro, we all know the military can only run around begging Russia , Britain, Egypt , cameroon , Niger to assist them , there is nothing more the Nigerian Military can do,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by airminem(f): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
abrojunior94:
How many Likes for Nnamdi Kanu
Will you....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Ayoefa: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba muslim.

Free sowore first,you guys are only good in making noise.

Blah blah blah.

Retarded brainwashed Xtian ipob terrorist spotted.
Cry me a fvcking river.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by YorubaPrince: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Unleash the kraken on these IPOB Savages! angry

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
kettykin:

Lets pray for peace bro, we all know the military can only run around begging Russia , Britain, Egypt , cameroon , Niger to assist them , there is nothing more the Nigerian Military can do,

No peace for the wicked bro.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Philistine(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tranquillity360:
And what evidence do you have to prove they were burnt by Ipob members.
U be real Otondo...I swear, I actually thought u were intelligent. Bye

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by EponOjuku: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tranquillity360:
I thought i was discussing with a reasonable man.

Bye.

Since you decided to post without thinking, I helped you highlight your idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by YorubaPrince: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
kettykin:

Same way they did nothing to Y'all in 1966, abi? Your long preserved problems have just started! angry

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Brightchibuzor: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
God is watching does soldiers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Dicktionary: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
All those declaring war or Crisis in the First trend and this one, don't really know the Magnitude or what war look like or can cause.

I have been to Syria, Mali, South Sudan, Congo, Somalia etc and More recently Borno state, if probably anything occur in the South East I will also be there (I HOPE NOT). What I saw, My Mouth can only tell my Grand Children not even my Children yet unborn.

War is not a Street Fight or Riot!!!

You talk of the jihadist Boko haram and Fulani herders but cannot identify one, when you are even close to one, because you have never seen one before, Face to Face.

Manage the little peace you all/we are enjoying in Nigeria, before it's become very very Late.

As for the Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu, I beg my Brothers/Sisters in the South East, Please be Wise, look for someone else to lead us in achieving our goal not that CLOWN. Smh

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by discusant: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
noleflendum:
who is holding you back?
You were asked to leave northern states in 2017 but you guys were crying (kaduna declaration 2017)

Is Easterners leaving northern states a declaration of Biafra?

Northern military dictators created a large and undeserved number of 20 states in the northern region to draw more oil revenues from the south to the north.

You want non northerners to leave north, so that only northerners can enjoy the facilities built with excess oil revenues going to the north.
Develop more sense.
Totally submit to Biafra as a sovereign nation, after that, any easterners you see in the north, do what you like with them.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by kettykin: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Same way they did nothing to Y'all in 1966, abi? Your long preserved problems have just started! angry

if you noticed very well, when Cameroon came and took Bakassi Peninsular, The Nigerian Government , Generals and Military called for peace saying that Cameroon is a sister African Country

when Libya called the bluff and enslaved Nigerians living in Libya again The Nigerian Government , Generals and Military called for peace sang that Libya is a sister African Country and they allowed the slaves to trek home

when south Africa killed and burnt the property of Nigerians living in south Africa again The Nigerian Government , Generals and Military called for peace saying that south Africa is a sister African Country and they allowed Air Peace fly them home only to turn around to victimize the Air Peace Chairman because he is igbo.

Now IPOB Lawyer has gone to his village to bury his brother and all of a sudden Nigerian Government , Generals and Military are now threatening fire , and vowing all obscenities against unarmed IPOB.

if this is not obscene hypocrisy and a stupid display of cowardice then i dont know what to call it.

what you are displaying is nothing but a satanically inspired , hypocritical cowardice

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Congrats321(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
I ask again why do you want Nigeria to remain one
noleflendum:
who is holding you back?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
kettykin:

the military will end up killing innocent people and igniting crises in the East and when the Crises snow balls into a civil war they will go to Egypt for Pilots and go to Russia for war plans , Start looking for Niger Delta island or peninsular to give Cameroon to block the borders , there is nothing else the military can do, So please they should allow peace to reign

Mehn, you should be writing scripts for Bollywood grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by discusant: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dicktionary:
All those declaring war or Crisis in the First trend and this one, don't really know the Magnitude or what war look like or can cause.

I have been to Syria, Mali, South Sudan, Congo, Somalia etc and More recently Borno state, if probably anything occur in the South East I will also be there (I HOPE NOT). What I saw, My Mouth can only tell my Grand Children not even my Children yet unborn.

War is not a Street Fight or Riot!!!

You talk of the jihadist Boko haram and Fulani herders but cannot identify one, when you are even close to one, because you have never seen one before, Face to Face.

Manage the little peace you all/we are enjoying in Nigeria, before it's become very very Late.

As for the Terrorist Leader Nnamdi Kanu, I beg my Brothers/Sisters in the South East, Please be Wise, look for someone else to lead us in achieving our goal not that CLOWN. Smh

Clowning parasite. Easily understood from their fear mongering nature.
Britain shall no longer be behind Nigeria if the war you parasites crave comes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by kettykin: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Mehn, you should be writing scripts for Bollywood grin

why the comment ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Kingspin(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Zombie soldiers never fight the real fight
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Danwakae(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=kettykin post=84562846]

the military will end up killing innocent people and igniting crises in the East and when the Crises snow balls into a civil war they will go to Egypt for Pilots and go to Russia for war plans , Start looking for Niger Delta island or peninsular to give Cameroon to block the borders , there is nothing else the military can do, So please they should allow peace to reign[/quote

Don't say that again o, the Igbos are not ready for war, should they try nonsense , they wil die like rats, even the shiit are more stronger than the IPOB...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Godhatesodomy: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by discusant: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Unleash the kraken on these IPOB Savages! angry
Aboki, you are no true Yoruba.

Igbos and Yorubas cohabit for ages, don't fight each other.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by kettykin: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=Danwakae post=84563949][/quote]

Please if you must quote me , then quote me very well .

I said without the foreign Powers like Egypt , Britain , Russia, East Germany, Ireland , Niger, Chad, Cameroon , Arab world , there is nothing Nigeria Military can do , i have also stated time without number that IPOB should tow the line of peace simply because of the reason

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by YorubaPrince: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
kettykin:

if you noticed very well, when Cameroon came and took Bakassi Peninsular, The Nigerian Government , Generals and Military called for peace saying that Cameroon is a sister African Country

when Libya called the bluff and enslaved Nigerians living in Libya again The Nigerian Government , Generals and Military called for peace sang that Libya is a sister African Country and they allowed the slaves to trek home

when south Africa killed and burnt the property of Nigerians living in south Africa again The Nigerian Government , Generals and Military called for peace saying that south Africa is a sister African Country and they allowed Air Peace fly them home only to turn around to victimize the Air Peace Chairman because he is igbo.

Now IPOB Lawyer has gone to his village to bury his brother and all of a sudden Nigerian Government , Generals and Military are now threatening fire , and vowing all obscenities against unarmed IPOB.

if this is not obscene hypocrisy and a stupid display of cowardice then i dont know what to call it.

what you are displaying is nothing but a satanically inspired , hypocritical cowardice

Guy, leave story for Tori joor! Una pple too like to dey incite violence and savagery. You guys are always the first to instigate violence in the guise of clamoring for self-governance while you're the ones to cry foul when it gets heated. angry

If you don't like the heat, don't chill around the kitchen! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / 2019: New Mega Party Targets 16 Governors (see states on their radar) / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.