Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' (37640 Views)

Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 / Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets / Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by helinues: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
zibya:
He has registered at least 4 monikers since morning and I'm sure he ain't done yet

The guy is in charge and in care of NL more than all the mods...

It's left to them to bring sanity to the forum.. IP trackers is enough, they will only need to block is ISP and this madness will be reduced /stopped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by noleflendum: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
discusant:

Is Easterners leaving northern states a declaration of Biafra?

Northern military dictators created a large and undeserved number of 20 states in the northern region to draw more oil revenues from the south to the north.

You want non northerners to leave north, so that only northerners can enjoy the facilities built with excess oil revenues going to the north.
Develop more sense.
Totally submit to Biafra as a sovereign nation, after that, any easterners you see in the north, do what you like with them.
tell your thieving senators to move motion for "leflendum"
Is that difficult to to?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Gidigidi60: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

The guy is in charge and in care of NL more the mods...

It's left to them to bring sanity to the forum.. IP trackers is enough, they will only need to block is ISP and this madness will be reduced /stopped
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by kettykin: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Guy, leave story for Tori joor! Una pple too like to dey incite violence and savagery. You guys are always the first to instigate violence in the guise of clamoring for self-governance while you're the ones to cry foul when it gets heated. angry

If you don't like the heat, don't chill around the kitchen! cool

What i am still saying is that Cameroon , South Africa , Libya has committed worse infractions against Nigeria and up till now not even a whimper against those countries , Bakassi was taken without a single gun shot, South Africa has continually ravaged Nigerian citizens in that country .

If Nigeria is fit at least let them recover bakassi, clamoring for self governance is no crime , after all Nigeria clamored for self governance
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by discusant: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Guy, leave story for Tori joor! Una pple too like to dey incite violence and savagery. You guys are always the first to instigate violence in the guise of clamoring for self-governance while you're the ones to cry foul when it gets heated. angry

If you don't like the heat, don't chill around the kitchen! cool

See Aboki. Who crowned you Yoruba Prince?

Real Yorubas know that one Nigeria is a stumbling block to development of entire Yoruba land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by noleflendum: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Congrats321:
I ask again why do you want Nigeria to remain one
no leflendum no erection
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Mightyhaiz: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
NgwalandAbia:
In this case, blood for blood.. How I wish the Ipob will get needed arm soon.. The illiterate military should also face it.. Gun is equal to gun.

One south west and one north yeye police down.. More to follow soon.
Those guys could have been killed by anyone. Nowhere is safe. This looks like herdsmen job
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Kingspin(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
noleflendum:
Coward
When are you going to Abuja to bring Buhari's head
So the Nigerian police team has the right to invade your home and kill anybody for no reason. You deserve 6ft

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Mightyhaiz: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
noleflendum:
no leflendum no erection
what does omoaluba know about referendums?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Bighead9: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
When this will blow, those calling IPOB terrorist will beg them to come to the round table

Those COWARDS can't do shiit grin they will end up swimming in Potopoto, as usual. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by noleflendum: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kingspin:
So the Nigerian police team has the right to invade your home and kill anybody for no reason. You deserve 6ft
Suku okike eponmalu kee you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by hammerVJ: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
BUHARI IS NOT DOING NIGERIA ANY JUSTICE.

ALL THIS UNNECESSARY AND INCESSANT KILLINGS OF YOUR COUNTRY MEN IS HATE CRIME AND WILL EVENTUALLY DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY.

YORUBAS SHOULD CALL BUHARI TO ORDER AND TELL HIM THIS IS NOT WORKING, ELSE THE SE AND SS WILL BE LOST FOREVER.

WE ALL KNOW YORUBA WOULD NOT LIKE TO LOSE SS/SE AND BE LEFT ALONE WITH THE NORTH.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Danwakae(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
kettykin:

Please if you must quote me , then quote me very well .

I said without the foreign Powers like Egypt , Britain , Russia, East Germany, Ireland , Niger, Chad, Cameroon , Arab world , there is nothing Nigeria Military can do , i have also stated time without number that IPOB should tow the line of peace simply because of the reason

U are funny , look country u are calling for common IPOB, Nigeria Army is to much to wipe out the whole east....only 82 div Enugu, is enough to flush out the southeast... You people have cawards as leaders , tho, I cherish your biz prowess and should u people try nonsense , u would always be the one to lose, cos u have big investments all over the nation...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Congrats321(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
I ask again what is the value of one Nigeria
noleflendum:
no leflendum no erection
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bighead9:

Those COWARDS can't do shiit grin they will end up swimming in Potopoto, as usual. grin grin
Then you're ignorant of what guerilla warfare is all about..

They're not cowards mind you. They're just avoiding being tagged bad names by league of nations.

FG knows this that's why they are doing shit else they'll turn you to a refugee in less than no f**king time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by noleflendum: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
what does omoaluba know about referendums?
cry me river

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by discusant: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
noleflendum:
Suku okike eponmalu kee you

Referendum is the first and only method in democracy which Europeans and Americans, and indeed other African countries, use to settle issues.

Here you mock yourself with referendum.

That tells you that you belong to the dark ages.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by noleflendum: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
discusant:

Referendum is the first and only method in democracy which Europeans and Americans, and indeed other African countries, use to settle issues.

Here you mock yourself with referendum.

That tells you that you belong to the dark ages.
tell your thieving senators to move motion for the leflendum
Are you expecting Hausa Fulani to do that for you?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Arda1000(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bighead9:

Igbo's do not have the Balls to do anything in this Country.

Quote me anywhere.
a single blow from one of those guys in the first pix will send u staggering...IYI.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Nwaonyishi69: 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:
grin

This guy is the new Angel of Death since Ojuckwu died

now that they killed two police and burnt a van, his fans are about to get buried enmasse while Angel of death enjoys his wife in UK

Already his mum's blood and that of many youth aint enough, now his lawyer gotta pay

Your view here is like a story told by a fool, it's full of fury but makes no sense. You stand and watch while hundreds of peacefully armless people are killed yearly for expressing their opinions. The courts do nothing, the army and Police continue without any trial. Yet, Boko Haram is decimating our soldiers and the official stand is amnesty, integrate them in the army, reward them with your ancestral land and use some 5% of our budget to appease them. Now a mofo would go poetic that a few people reacted to mass murder against their population. There are some types of life that are worse than death. We shall not be migrating in droves to south Africa if the citizens did not fight Apartheid with stones and clubs against gun. One key reason other nations treat our citizens with disdain is the level of accursed and endless decision to eat shit from our leaders. The sane thing to preach is a national dialogue, not one nation five classes of citizens; so that we may start acting and being treated like humans.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
itsme01:
grin

now that they killed two police and burnt a van, his fans are about to get buried enmasse while Angel of death enjoys his wife in UK

Already his mum's blood and that of many youth aint enough, now his lawyer gotta pay

black man from the darkest soul of Africa

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bighead9:

Quote me anywhere.
okay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Mightyhaiz: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
noleflendum:
cry me river
illiterate omoaluba,..hopping all over the place with absolutely nothing upstairs grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
noleflendum:
Coward
When are you going to Abuja to bring Buhari's head
.you must be daft sometimes I ask why GOD made black people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by itsme01: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
[s] Your view here is like a story told by a fool, it's full of fury but makes no sense. You stand and watch while hundreds of peacefully armless people are killed yearly for expressing their opinions. The courts do nothing, the army and Police continue without any trial. Yet, Boko Haram is decimating our soldiers and the official stand is amnesty, integrate them in the army, reward them with your ancestral land and use some 5% of our budget to appease them. Now a mofo would go poetic that a few people reacted to mass murder against their population. There are some types of life that are worse than death. We shall not be migrating in droves to south Africa if the citizens did not fight Apartheid with stones and clubs against gun. One key reason other nations treat our citizens with disdain is the level of accursed and endless decision to eat shit from our leaders. The sane thing to preach is a national dialogue, not one nation five classes of citizens; so that we may start acting and being treated like humans [/s] .

stop crying on my mention.. i barely gave analysis of what you guys should expect or did anyone tell you i am in the army or the presidency?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Nwaonyishi69: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bighead9:

you just clever by half. These pictures seen in any sane society tell how primitive our institutions are.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Mightyhaiz: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
Your view here is like a story told by a fool, it's full of fury but makes no sense. You stand and watch while hundreds of peacefully armless people are killed yearly for expressing their opinions. The courts do nothing, the army and Police continue without any trial. Yet, Boko Haram is decimating our soldiers and the official stand is amnesty, integrate them in the army, reward them with your ancestral land and use some 5% of our budget to appease them. Now a mofo would go poetic that a few people reacted to mass murder against their population. There are some types of life that are worse than death. We shall not be migrating in droves to south Africa if the citizens did not fight Apartheid with stones and clubs against gun. One key reason other nations treat our citizens with disdain is the level of accursed and endless decision to eat shit from our leaders. The sane thing to preach is a national dialogue, not one nation five classes of citizens; so that we may start acting and being treated like humans.
Excellent piece.. I am enlarging this for keeps.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by newbornmacho(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Bighead9:

Quote me anywhere.
Lalasticlala ... Rule 2
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Bighead9: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
you just clever by half. These pictures seen in any sane society tell how primitive our institutions are.

Na you Sabi. grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Trezagezz: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s][/s]
itsme01:
grin

[s][/s]

Go and learn how to spell properly....OJUKWU NOT THIS NONSENSE U JUST TYPED....

Anu mpama
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Bighead9: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
newbornmacho:

Lalastila ... Rule 2

See painment grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.