Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council (17647 Views)

Is Buhari Punishing Nigeria To Make ATIKU Win? / Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos / Is Buhari Punishing Abuja People For Voting Against Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by PreyingMantis(m): 5:33am On Dec 03, 2019
mrvitalis:

The Yoruba in you can't just hide
I strongly believe he's a Northerner... But let's give it to him, he's been very good at his game
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by witworth(m): 5:46am On Dec 03, 2019
even as best as abraham lincoln was in the U.S, everybody didn't vote for him in, talkless of ordinary buhari, as worst as he is, he wants everybody to vote for him.
so his few supporters in this two southern regions are worthless to him right?, they should have given him zero vote instead rather than suffer after supporting the wicked ingrate.
anyway its their reward for following a blind leader.
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by macIB(m): 5:52am On Dec 03, 2019
festacman:
It is the right of every Nigerian to interrogate the government on its policies but I have questions for President of Ijaw Youth Council Mr. Pereotubo Oweilami:
How many times has Ijaw Youth Council sincerely and consistently interrogated NDDC over the years on how its funds were spent? How many NDDC projects has IYC tracked over the years even in Ijaw land to ensure completion and commissioning? That's where your action should start my brother. Your quietness about poor running of NDDC smacks of complicity and collusion just like your current statement on Pres. Buhari neglecting SE and SS smells of mischief.

If you don't know where the rain started beating you, you may not where it stopped.

YOU ARE RIGHT MY BROTHER! VERY RIGHT.... MOREOVER ALL THE ROADS IN NIGERIA ARE IN BAD STATE
NOT ONLY IN THE SS AND SE.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by ZombieTERROR: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Mr Man, In same See I am not interested or give a bleeping sound of what happens in your state.
I don't care and is outrightly none of my business.
So you can run the whole nairaland typing trash...that's your mb and money and I will reply if I wish to.
Maybe your past generations were cone heads that's why they give you sleepless night while Herdsmens are kidnapping priest everyday I'm your state.
Ndi ara

like I said
You better stop pretending
everyone can see you for what you really are
using goggle translator to put Igbo words in your crooked sentences can't help you...

be what you are and proud.
afterall it's not your fault
No be you create your self
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

like I said
You better stop pretending
everyone can see you for what you really are
using goggle translator to put Igbo words in your crooked sentences can't help you...

be what you are and proud.
afterall it's not your fault
No be you create your self

Trash

next.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by mormoney85(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2019
festacman:
It is the right of every Nigerian to interrogate the government on its policies but I have questions for President of Ijaw Youth Council Mr. Pereotubo Oweilami:
How many times has Ijaw Youth Council sincerely and consistently interrogated NDDC over the years on how its funds were spent? How many NDDC projects has IYC tracked over the years even in Ijaw land to ensure completion and commissioning? That's where your action should start my brother. Your quietness about poor running of NDDC smacks of complicity and collusion just like your current statement on Pres. Buhari neglecting SE and SS smells of mischief.

If you don't know where the rain started beating you, you may not where it stopped.
bros you are wrong, this nddc and others you mentioned here are both government arms nobody can hold them responsible except the government that gave them the jobs and money

let me clear it well for u the nddc you are talking about does not generate money on its self the federal government is the one funding nddc so only the federal government can hold or question them

for instance if i be a worker in your company or you in mine, and the manager refuse to pay you or me whom are u going to hold responsible, the answer is the owner of the company which happens to be the federal government
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by wingmanIII: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Ijaw youth council should mind their business.

Their focus should be on SS cum Niger delta.

SE no beg them for press Statement.

Rubbish.

Senseless post!
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2019
sweetonugbu:
it's already following you bro

Ana akogheri.

Save your state and stop shouting Igbo up and down.
Face your state.
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 03, 2019
wingmanIII:

Senseless post!

Mr upland sense I see you.
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by jimyjames(m): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Anu.....Ana akogheri.

Mind your state....hoo- haa

Ipob gbakwa oku.

Obiano doesn't need you to defend him.

Ehi Nzuzu speak on behalf of little man osinbajo and the drug lord tinubu leave obiano Alone afonja we know how you all come on nairaland claiming Niger Delta, South East to create hatred between South East South South , cornhead afonja
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by Rekhina(f): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2019
koyyes:
That's very good for them since they can't use their brains.

You get something for your backyard wey outsiders dey come carry one by one without permission to transform their own backyard while your own resemble mortuary.

You dey there dey look. You as landlord don't become tenant. talk you no wan talk. You no fit touch am. No be 1mbecile you don become?

Slaves.
what invited u here? I asked u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2019
jimyjames:

Ehi Nzuzu speak on behalf of little man osinbajo and the drug lord tinubu leave obiano Alone afonja we know how you all come on nairaland claiming Niger Delta, South East to create hatred between South East South South , cornhead afonja

Trash.

Obiano is doing well for now. I am not against you searching for Imaginary unity from Mars but just count Omambala out of your nonsense...

Anyi enwero such time on frivolities... Get that into your head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by AmuDimpka: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2019
jimyjames:

South east is not part of it cause buhari has build roads in South East? I wonder why afonjas are suddenly talking on behalf of South East, anything that unites South South and Southeast gives afonjas sleepless nights

How you take know...they feel left out
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by jimyjames(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Trash.

Obiano is doing well for now. I am not against you searching for Imaginary unity from Mars but just count Omambala out of your nonsense...

Anyi enwero such time on frivolities... Get that into your head.

afonja keep deceiving yourself , please focus on your state ekiti simple as that
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 03, 2019
jimyjames:

afonja keep deceiving yourself , please focus on your state ekiti simple as that

Anyway why should I engage you sef.

We are not from same state.

What works for you doesn't work for us...

Ndi uchu.
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by jimyjames(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Anyway why should I engage you sef.

We are not from same state.

What works for you doesn't work for us...

Ndi uchu.

we are not even from same region so fvck off
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2019
jimyjames:

we are not even from same region so fvck off
Region my foot.
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by SIRAO(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2019
please stop lying, I am from abia state, portharcourt to Enugu express road is on going my dear and the quality of the road is very amazing, no president have done what buhari is doing in south east. let us be honest ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by Wantedmiller: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Ijaw youth council should mind their business.

Their focus should be on SS cum Niger delta.

SE no beg them for press Statement.

Rubbish.

Even in their statement they refused to mention the Bad roads in Southeast............ hypocrite
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by festacman(m): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2019
mormoney85:
bros you are wrong, this nddc and others you mentioned here are both government arms nobody can hold them responsible except the government that gave them the jobs and money

let me clear it well for u the nddc you are talking about does not generate money on its self the federal government is the one funding nddc so only the federal government can hold or question them

for instance if i be a worker in your company or you in mine, and the manager refuse to pay you or me whom are u going to hold responsible, the answer is the owner of the company which happens to be the federal government

Do you understand the concepts of Civil Society Organizations, pressure groups and advocacy? What is wrong in asking questions about NDDC projects, tracking its implementation and drawing government's attention to contractors' failings? The fact is that Ijaw Youth Council and such organizations in Niger Delta only make noise for money and not for the people. Their failure to track NDDC activities and report failings to FG is a huge blot on its image.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Even in their statement they refused to mention the Bad roads in Southeast............ hypocrite

You know them very well... Hypocrites.

They should suffer alone and let others be.
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by Obason22(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2019
Our son Jonathan was first to abandon south south and south East, so stop blaming Buhari.
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by TorukMakto: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Anu..

My point is clear...Ijaw should limit their misfortunes to SS and allows others hear word.

SE no beg them for press release or press Statement on their behalf.

So they should deal with their destructions and count others out.

Who beg them to say such nonsense.

This Stupid Muhammedian again.

Afonja
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by TorukMakto: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Dem don come again ooo… Na so so blame dem sabi. Foolish pple! angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2019
TorukMakto:

This Stupid Muhammedian again.

Afonja

Ijaws should mind their business.

Case closed.
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by dkenny4lyf(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2019
festacman:

logically composed
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by dkenny4lyf(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=TorukMakto post=84579136][/quote]

READY TO FACE WHAT U'VE IGNITED AND LIT....

its because of airhead like you they are debating a death penalty for hate speech in our legislative chamber......

and its quite obvious you should be the first to hanged to serve as deterrent to others...
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by Laslaslala: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2019
Cherrybae:
See how the SE is now using the Ijaw youths to beg the FG for projects.
Shameless people everywhere
You and your mama wey born you are shameless
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by TorukMakto: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
dkenny4lyf:

READY TO FACE WHAT U'VE IGNITED AND LIT....

its because of airhead like you they are debating a death penalty for hate speech in our legislative chamber......

and its quite obvious you should be the first to hanged to serve as deterrent to others...

Zombie did I quote you?
What's your definition of hate speech?
You liked that your fellow zombie's comment and quick to attack me.
You have no problem with him insulting Ojukwu and in extension Igbo people but you have problem with me saying the fact about prophet Muhammad and Aisha.
Muhammad was not even a Nigeria and you're worried about him.
I don't give a fvck about hate speech bill, we will give it back to you anyhow you bring it.
Re: Buhari Punishing South-South And South-East With Bad Roads — Ijaw Youth Council by inyenejo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dear next President from the South East, please when u come in focus only in the SS/SE forget the North intoto , if they refuse to vote for u for ur second term, rig urself in and nothing will happen After all buharigg/apcshit introduced the system...Abasi Ibom eyong adiong South South ye South East.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Releases 210 Cows Seized From Herdsmen After Taking N5M Fine / 'Dead' Oloolu Masquerade Storms Olubadan Palace / Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.