Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,369 members, 7,822,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl (3883 Views)

My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? / Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl / In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by tarajames98(m): 9:10am On Nov 24, 2010
This is one of d reasons why i came 2 nairaland,i think am in luv with our house girl. She takes good care of me esp wen am sick,very brilliant,hardworking and always very hapy esp with me and respectful. We are so frndly and she treats me d way my girlfrnd neva does. She wil enter university dis session while i just finished. Pls what do i do?
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2010
Well, you could still have something with her. . . Just because she's a 'housegirl' doesn't mean she's off limit.

But be careful not to take advantage of her, cos that would be unfair! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Dyt(f): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2010
Uju has said
read more meanings 2 it ursef
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by MrCork26: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2010
House girls are usualy sweet , anyways, not that i no. Thats what people usualy say tongue
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by MrCork26: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2010
Ujujoan look liek a house girl but he only problem wih the chick is that she too rude. she preeety, thou tongue
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Ujujoan look liek a house girl but he only problem wih the chick is that she too rude. she preeety, thou tongue

What did I tell you about 'speaking' when you are not being 'spoken to' angry angry
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by MrCork26: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2010
WOMEN!!! WE GIVE UP!!! angry
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by luro(f): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2010
im still tryin to figure out wat the issue cud be here? is it that shes a house girl? i hope not
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by tarajames98(m): 9:30am On Nov 24, 2010
Am nt takin advantage of her,yes she is a housegirl bt she is got class,her family is comfortable only dat my mom likes her dats why she stil stays wit us. She got admission in ghana but chose 2 skool in imsu. Atimes i ask if she is d one tryin 2 take advantage of me cuz am d only child of my parents and am so nice 2 her. Am only considerin wat wil happen if my mom shld notice that.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2010
Nairaland, :

Am nt takin advantage of her,yes she is a housegirl bt she is got class,her family is comfortable only dat my mom likes her dats why she stil stays wit us. She got admission in ghana but chose 2 skool in imsu. Atimes i ask if she is d one tryin 2 take advantage of me cuz am d only child of my parents and am so nice 2 her. Am only considerin wat wil happen if my mom shld notice that.

You just said you were a gradutae . . why are you scared of your mum? You should be man enough to make a decision and stand by it. If you love her, go for it!

When I talked about taking advantage, I was referring to her age and inexperience . .  comapared with yours!
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by MrCork26: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2010
Nairaland, :

bro, forget what that madam is advising u, just nyansh the chick. House girls are human being, but sadly, chicks like Ujujuand think they are

gooooder than everyone and are above average, truss me!
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2010
^^ Lol grin grin

You provide comic relief at best so . . . do your thing! cool
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by tarajames98(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2010
@uju
U sound as if u dnt knw our country nigeria,dat u are a graduate doesnt mean u are due 2 take care of a girl or go into something as serious as this. I jst finished and havnt even gone 4 NYSC service,am 25,she is 19.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2010
^^^ You are 25 . . Your mates are getting married! Lol grin

The point is that, you are no more a kid. At 25 you are a man and you should really stop thinking about your parents. I know as an only child you have all the attention, but still it's time you struck out on your own!

Being the only child is all the more reason why you should think of settiling down sooner than later . , trust me your parents won't stop you!
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by MrCork26: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2010
Nairaland, brother, so u have NYCS and u planning to marry a house girl? undecided
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by googles: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2010
I see no problem here . . .if its about the house girl tag well it depends on how you see her

just like the cup illustration, either you look at it half way full or half way empty . . .you can decide to see her as your house maid or a normal human being

who is struggling to make ends meet. And the icing on your cake is the fact dat shez in school  smiley
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Nairaland, brother, so u have NYCS and u planning to marry a house girl? undecided

Don't be stooopid!

At 19 her life is yet to be defined. The good thing is that she's ready to go to school . . just because he's already a graduate doesn't make him better than she is . . . in anyway!

@ NL, don't listen to this dimwit! tongue
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by TWise(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2010
Wake up man  angry. Its called infatuation as a result of constant contact with d opposite sex especially one not related to u. The joblessness and idleness is getting d beta part of you. Give each other some space like when she goes to school, you'll be surprised at what u were callling luv in d first place. tongue
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by MrCork26: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2010
Nairaland, :

@uju
U sound as if u dnt knw our country nigeria,dat u are a graduate doesnt mean u are due 2 take care of a girl or go into something as serious as this. I jst finished and havnt even gone 4 NYSC service,am 25,she is 19.

Brother, so out of all the beutifull women in the planet, u settle for a under age house girl?

bro are u or are u related to a peter file? (no ooofeinse)
angry
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Exponental(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2010
Guy,  I just deleted some things I wrote earlier, but I will suggest u will appreciate her more as a sister.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by tarajames98(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2010
Am not talkin abt marriage now,am nt even yet settled so its not even in my head now. Am a guy,i belv if my girlfrnd is actualy good,i wont fall in luv wit dat pretty girl livin in d same house with me. I need a girl 2 be dating like every other guy but 4 d fact dat we are stil in same house,wat do i do?
@T wise,u maybe right but mind u,am nt always in our house,its either i wil be in skool,aunt's house,uncle's house or in d house,so i dnt knw if wat u said is true.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by babyme1(f): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2010
Something serious can develop out of this. Just give her time to go into uni first,then watch if the feeling will still be there. N/B: Don't nyansh shocked her pls,this way u will know if u truely love her.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by tarajames98(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2010
@baby.me
Nyansh her u meant,i dont want 2 belv u are talkin abt s.ex. What if she makes d move,wat do i do cuz she is feelin same way.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by freecocoa(f): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2010
Op give it time please,atleast to figure out wat you really feel,dnt yansh her like baby said,if she makes the move you can resist,i believe you've got self control.@mr cork,its NYSC Sicko.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Odunnu: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2010
Poster,you are just staring at the container, forgetting the content.If you are stil afraid of what your parents or people will say tnen you aint ready yet. Look beyond the tag in ths sisrer and delve in, at the end of the day,its your happiness that is needed.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by googles: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nyansh her. . . . . not ! wink
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by MrCork26: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2010
Nairaland, brother, anyways, since u love house girls,Nairaland wouldnt be the place for u.

Most of the womens in here have WAEC and NYSC. So there for, i strongly recomend u just stick with house girls, since thats yo tatse.

bro, By the way, can she spek english? angry (no oofeinse)
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Omolola1(f): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2010
Are you sure what u are feeling isnt lust
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by deenawe(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2010
soo manyproblems would arise from this, justwalk away, many hot chicks in nysc, trust me, you dont want the drama, no matter how old you are your parents can never let you fratenize with the help, U need their blessings in the end,
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2010
Go ahead express your feelings for her. What are you afraid of? Society Just cus she is a housegirl doesn't mean that she is any less human.
Circumstances put people under certain condition at different time of one life. She def ain't gonna remain a housegirl for life.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by deenawe(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2010
'bro, By the way, can she spek english?
(no oofeinse)'

can you 'speak' english, mr 'cork', no 'offense'
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by MrCork26: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2010
just nyansh am undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Girls Like Bad Boys / My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps. / Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.